Mfw Moortugal and Chilel will face each other on Confederation's Cup

>mfw Moortugal and Chilel will face each other on Confederation's Cup

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_Brazil
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You aren't happy for us son?

I think he would rather Brazil face you than Chile.

Be careful!
1-7 flashbacks are guaranteed

Conflicted feels, senpai
>Portuguese blood
>CONMEBOL brotherhood

I am just not ready to say goodbye to our last reigning title

need to cheer for the nice white teams

like australia!

What if we win it?

>>Portuguese blood
KEK

At best, >you have nigerian blood or something

t. Angolan

Chile should've beat you in Ro16 without that penalty shootout and you would've never been btfo 7-1.

but to be honest, it's better to lost 7-1 than lose 4-0 to Argentina in the final.
That brazilian team was fucking trash. Germany did you a favor.

7-1

The portuguese impregnated lots of cute slaves. Brasil has a lot of race mixing.

What percentage of Brazil's population what you say has majority (>80%) Portuguese blood in them?

Brazil is not a Portuguese colony in the way Australia and Canada are British colonies. It was just a shitty jungle that the Portuguese brought slaves too and used to exploit for plantations etc

Yeah Brazilians speak Portuguese, but so what? Kenyans and Jamaicans speak English. Are they English?

Can you really compare Brazil to Canada or Australia in terms of population?

>m-muh heritage

you're brazillian, BRAZILLIAN

What's your point? Australia already has 2.5x the population of Portugal. The fact Brazil has such a massive population proves that the majority of the people must have nothing to do with Portugal genetically speaking

this, Brazilians have blood from Blacks, Native Americans, Italians, Japanese, Portuguese, German.
Portuguese blood isn't even the second biggest part of brazilian genetics.

Say that to my Portuguese dad.
>Aveiro ftw

That's my point. Because it's so populous, a better comparison would be the USA. And while it speaks English, you cannot say the majority descends from the Brits

Yeah, we only started to migrate there during the 18th century.

Why do Brazilians bant the Portuguese so much? Aren't you literally the same people?

Inferiority complex.

It's just bantz since they surpassed in relevancy.

The same way 'murica bullies UK.

America bullies everybody.

You don't get it don't you?
mega immigration country like the usa.They're probably the only 2 countries in the world with such a diversity.Brazil is like a less organized,less powerful and rich but with a bigger potential
Brazil also had italian and german immigration like the usa did but in smaller degree.
I'd say everysingle brazilian has portuguese blood,only the redneck sheepfuckers in the south manage to have a less percentage of portuguese blood.
If you go to rio de janeiro de percentage reaches 100%, São paulo is like 80%(i'm saying having like at least 1 portuguese family member).
Argentina on the other hand can be called a italian colony,about 90% or more of the country is italian,they speak spanish just because italian is irrelevant

>Says the aboriginan

They are not that much portuguese. More african blood than portuguese
Portuguese were the masters, some got killed, some fled or mixed.

>surpassed
*us

>Portuguese blood isn't even the second biggest part of brazilian genetics.
who is?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_Brazil

Looking at this it's a mix of Spanish, Dutch and Portuguese along with African slaves. But it seem that during XV till the XIX we really did contribute the most.

Maybe Italians. I know a bunch of Brazilians with Italian surname

if ur mother married a portuguese than she can be considered a brazilian whore

Italians came on the early 20th century. After slavery was abolished, we needed some workforce, so we cucked italians to come here by promising some plots of land and stuff

Why is Sup Forums obsessed with race and genetics?

It's gonna be a draw

So how does draw work in confederations cup?

Does Euro and Copa America winner have to be in the same group?

Chile and Portugal go into different groups.