Atheists literally believe there was absolutely nothing, not even empty space...

Atheists literally believe there was absolutely nothing, not even empty space, and then in a few billionths of a second all the mass and energy in the universe just suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

It's so ridiculous when you sit down and think it through.

You missed your shot. These threads died.

if there is a god
i wish a plauge of cancer upon you and every generation of your family to come for ever .
any form of cancer but termial
if you have kids i hope they get it first
and while you pray i will just sit and rejoyce inuour pain

Yes, yes, your continues missionary efforts finally succeeded. I'm now a true believer. Please just tell me: In which god and in which religion should I believe? There are so many to choose from.

who is this

i dont think things just magically came out of nowhere, but if you actaully beleive that there is a god then you are fucking retarded and are the cancer of the eath that needs to die out so people who dont beleive in such stupid shit can make the world better

Well we believe that there are concepts of the origin of existence that our brains just cant comprehend.

Also we dont like to take the easy way and just say almighty daddy did it.

Eh? No we don't; the big bang theory can only explain up to a few planck units from the beginning of time.

No one knows what occurred in those first moments, but it is assumed two branes interacted and our universe is just one of infinitely many.

Why would you assert something so ridiculous?

yea

Christians literally believe there was absolutely nothing, not even empty space, and then in a few billionths of a second A HYPERINTELLINIENT, THINKING BEING WITH NO BODY AND INFINITE MAGICAL POWERS just suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

It's so ridiculous when you sit down and think it through.

Bait, but whatever...

Atheist DON'T believe in god or other higher, holy power. Rest of their beliefs are not tied to being atheists.

And no, big bang theory is not about "explosion out of nowhere". Just google it.

/thread

>Christians literally believe there was absolutely nothing, not even empty space, and then in a few billionths of a second A HYPERINTELLINIENT, THINKING BEING WITH NO BODY AND INFINITE MAGICAL POWERS just suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

Actually christians believe said being was ALWAYS THERE, it didn't "appear" at anytime, it was there to begin with, if you're going to ridicule something its counter productive to misrepresent it because your argument will just come off looking like a strawman.

Also there must be an "uncaused cause" else we have to deal with the problem of infinite regression.

We are not having those threads anymore faggot.

This is now a dig roll threat.
Roll faggots.

>come off looking like a strawman

That was literally my point, retard. I was pointing out that what OP said had nothing to do with what scientists actually say happened.

No, some christians believe that. the bible does not lend credence to that, faggot

as well, there is no need for an "uncaused cause"; that's ridiculous. learn calculus.

The big bang has nothing to do with atheism. I will repeat it for those that are fucking stupid.

THE BIG BANG HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ATHEISM.

>threads with her all day long
>nobody knows who she is

You'd best be trolling, nigger. This is answered in almost all of these threads.

The truth must be heard, duh.

This same thread appears every week, so fucking boring

>That was literally my point, retard. I was pointing out that what OP said had nothing to do with what scientists actually say happened.

But it does you fucking retard

>THE BIG BANG HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ATHEISM.

Yes it does, you don't even realize the semantic bullshit argument you're making right now. Its literally like claiming the beginning of the story had NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FUCKING BEGINNING OF THE STORY, are you fucking serious.

I know that evolution and the big bang are two separate theories, but they are currently the TWO ACCEPTED THEORIES OF ATHEISTIC CREATION and ONE (Big Bang) revolves around how the universe came to be while the OTHER (Evolution) how the earth and all living organisms here came to be, and guess what retard without the universe coming into existence the earth wouldn't exist either, so claiming they aren't connected is like claiming there is no connection between THE BEGINNING and THE END of a story, the two theories are CONNECTED CHRONOLOGICALLY YOU RETARD

Didn't God create the universe in one day ? What if he made the big bang ? I don't think the big bang is an atheist theory.

> Christian
> Think

Pick one

They make this bait thread every damn day. And they swap back and forth on which religion they are trolling.

divine trips

Princess from the never ending story. Just google falcor and go from there

>Didn't God create the universe in one day ? What if he made the big bang ? I don't think the big bang is an atheist theory.

Just go quickly google the book of genesis and look up that part of creation and you'll see it sounds ABSOLUTELY NOTHING like an instantaneous expansion of mass from a singularity.

Your argument is like when people say evolution theory doesn't contradict christianity, when in the bible it clearly states THERE WAS NO DEATH BEFORE ADAM AND EVE SINNED, and if adam and eve "evolved" then there were MILLIONS OF YEARS OF DEATHS BEFORE THEY EXISTED.

All atheistic theories are in direct opposition to how creation and existence is described in the Bible.