I'm fucking tired of being a small fuccboi, I'm injecting myself with anabolic steroids tonight

I'm fucking tired of being a small fuccboi, I'm injecting myself with anabolic steroids tonight...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nCsVOO_3EUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ayyyy lmao

good good,

This will mean 2 things

1. if you not train you will stay small but with smaller balls
2. if you train you will grow larger but will also get smaller balls.

Also I hope you become everything Zyzz has achieved including his adventures and fortune in Taiwan

yeah i found out the hard way that if you inject roids as a twink you will get stretch marks and never feel the same about your skin

also if you are prone to baldness you will get the hairline of your 20 year older self

luckily i am not prone to male pattern baldness

educate yourselves

DON'T

IT MAKE YO DICK LITTLE

Fill up syringe halfway with ink for extra effect

youtube.com/watch?v=nCsVOO_3EUU

Implying it isn't already

OP here, where do I inject, straight in vein on my hand or?

You'll be a small fuckboi will a little dick, do it op

If you don't lift heavy and eat like a mothershitfucker, you are not going anywhere

you seem really smart asking medical advice from Sup Forums

in your ass cheek. Again, OP I did roids when I was like 6'2 165, you should be at least like 195 with abs at my height willing to risk gyno and stretch marks, which I both have now, before you do juice. Basically, juice is like internet sweepstakes. if it sounds stupid/too good to be true, then a lot of times it is. But for some people it can be a useful thing

Also are you serious or is this a joke?

the easiest way is to incject it in a vein on your erect dick

Live stream it fag

this

bost boi pu$$y

these

This is the right way to do it.

And I care because...

TBF, steroids make your balls really small, reduce testosterone in the long-term, give you really bad acne and roid-rage. If anything, you'll stilll be a fuccboii, just more of a fuccboi.

Just fucking wait until puberty is over.

Don't forget to exercise

Dude steroids will do nothing for you. Just start training hard and eat a shit ton of food. The gains will come

You aren't the only one to grow up on the killing fields. War is a cruel parent, but an effective teacher. Its final lesson is carved deep in my psyche: that this world, and all of its people, are diseased. Free will is a myth. Religion is a joke. We are all pawns of something even greater: MEMES, the DNA of the soul.

I fucking love Monsoon.

False. Your balls don't shrink if you properly do PCT. Learn more about stuff before making claims, idiot.

k

Make sure you take anastrazole and hcg injections too ... Do it

Pro tip from a longterm steroid user:
take the syringe in your Dickhole it will make your Dick look larger as a bonus!

And death for being a fucking retarded shitbag

Steroids are perfectly fine as long as you don't take too much. Like anything else. Most of you weebs would benefit from TRT.

it won't give you a better looking face, milkboy. Chill the fuck out

Yeah, violent death is a pretty fine thing...

well if u don't know how to train and eat it's gonna be useless and dangerous

On the off chance that you're serious, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE PCT READY BEFORE YOU BEGIN

Your balls will shrivel and become the size of raisins.

He didnt die from steroids retard, roids dont make you have a heart attack at 22

>MEMES, the DNA of the soul.
I actually really like that

>Never worked out a day in his life
>Going to take steroids
Kids these days.

Steroids don't make you less of a bitch, bitch

RIP Sup Forums

The next step is you provide us with pictures

ITT, noone who has ever actually done steroids but pretends they have. Faggots.

OP here, I'm feeling different. vision is blacking out. Will I be OK?

Hopefully you injected air and are about to have a stroke.

Well testicular atrophy is a symptom of steroid use. However once the person cycles off and takes the proper post cycle your testicles return to original size.

Updates?

Hair loss has never been proven as a side effect from steroid use.
Sweet Jesus use YouTube.