I've never read a book so I bought this and I'm going to read it. can anyone recommend some good books to read?

I've never read a book so I bought this and I'm going to read it. can anyone recommend some good books to read?

checked

Demonata series is lit

That shit fucked me up when I was younger haha

most stephen king books are good, how old are you btw

I havent read it since high school but that shit was fucking crazy

The Alchemist

I read Revival on an airport layover and it was tons of fun. I'm not sure how his books are so easy to read but I usually hate reading and with that book I felt like I was watching a movie.

Colleen McCullough Masters of Rome series.

How in the cock jamming fuck balls have you never read a book, you goddamn illiterate cock sneeze?!

yeah I love stephen king, my favourite author atm. I really liked the long walk, possibly my favourite book of all time, although some thing its not as well written as the others (it was one of his first books I think). Dark tower series was also good. I'm currently reading 11/22/63 which is really good as well

AGOT isn't a great book, so it'll be easy to read it. If you want other books after this one, there are Brave New World, 1984, all the books of Lovecraft, especially At the Mountains of Madness (my favorite of him), War and Peace, Crime and Punishment, Life and Faith, Les Misérables (but it's better to read it in french, if you can).

Absolute garbage choice of book.

the picture of Dorian Gray

>Ugh God, how dar u read a popular book? Don't you know all things mainstream are bad? Fucking conformists.

ive read over 15 books by stephen king. just finished End of Watch which is bill hodges trilogy. highly recommend those three books.

hitchhikers guide to galaxy complete set. Fucking brilliant

sorry... i was always more interested in going out or playing video games, i never really sat down and appreciated a book... i am so sorry dude

I'm 21

Yeah I just finished that as well, I must have read 90% of his books, loved almost all of them. I never managed to finish 'Tommyknockers', wasn't a big fan of that.

There's a reason his last name is King. Also, checked.

Dune

I try reading the first one but i just cant seem to finish it