What would happen if a sun made of ice would collide with a normal, lava-made sun?

What would happen if a sun made of ice would collide with a normal, lava-made sun?

Both suns would be the same size and ice-made sun's temperature would be -1000 degrees of celsius and normal sun's temperature +1000 degrees of celsius.

Would their combined effects cancel each other out so that instead there would be only empty space or one 0-degree sun?

Does it matter that the suns aren't made of lava?

I think we'd get season 2 of firefly

Can't go below absolute zero -273 Celcius

> -1000*C

>lava-made sun
Kill yourself.
The surface temperature of the sun is 6000 degrees Kelvin, and its core temperature is even hotter.
A massive ice-star would only add to fhe Sun's mass, and the ice breaks down into hydrogen.
Dumb bitch.

Yes.

No such thing as 'Lava Suns' ad 'Ice Suns'. Also if they were real, the 'Ice sun' would just vanish if it got remotely near the 'Lava sun' as the temperature is just too great. This is physically impossible as they don't exist and OP is a faggot. Thread over let's move on.

dookies...

What if we ignore the word "sun" and think of what if a lava planet hit an ice planet

I think the lava would cool into rock, and get pushed in and the ice would evaporate, eventually the two masses would combine and the whole thing would be lava again because of the pressure

Hello, newfriends :^)

Ill give you a demonstration. Now lava will just be an example, as the sun isn't made of lava.
Take a pint of lava. Add a cup of ice to it. Slam your hand into it. Is it still hot, or is it cold, or 0 degrees. That's what would happen.

Are you legitimately Autistic?

-1000°C? Do your science homework.

Depends, do they collide at night?

So water has a specific heat capacity of 4.184? Joules per gram. I'm thinking stone has a lower specific heat but not by much so i would say end result is net cold

There is no sun at night, retard.

And to answer OP, the ice sun would win, because it is solid, and lava is liquid.

>normal, lava-made sun
> -1000 degrees of celsius

Great bait bro

Exactly, so the suns just pass through each other without interacting if they were to collide during the night since they aren't actually there.

Whos is the one getting trolled here?
Are there actually people who have not seen this copypasta? Is everybody just pretending to see it for the first time in order to troll OP? And is he playing along, too?
How many layers are there?

holy fuck, u made me cringe so fuckin hard

>lava made sun

1-How old are you

2- kys fag