Do you think the hundreds of misc women who get cock tributed everyday on Sup Forums would be horrified or flattered to...

Do you think the hundreds of misc women who get cock tributed everyday on Sup Forums would be horrified or flattered to know they are getting this kind of attention?

Probably slightly turned on knowing that guys jerk it to them

Probs like it if the cocks are big
Even in that context women remain shallow Chad loving cunts

depends i think
but i'd like to her some actual reactions

i think the longer they imagine it the more they like it

you gonna do some tributes op?

No, genuine discussion, saved this pic because she looks cute and innocent and I really wonder what that girl would do if she knew someone had cocked her with that big fat thing and other anons were jerking off to it.

It's a big confidence booster.

you've got a point there

I was on skype with some friends the other night, gf in call as well. Bantering and whatnot. Jokingly told gf to stfu before I post her on a cocking thread. She said she thought it would be funny so now I post her when I can.

think i'm gonna do some cute ones

I post here a lot but I'm not waifu enough to be cock tributed. But anytime I've seen a repost of myself (once lmao) it's really flattering and makes me feel like killing myself a little less.

She is disgusting wtf bro

like em better clothed bud
leaves more to imagine

please

don't forget to answer OPs question

Pls deliver
Spit on ur cock so it looks nice and wet for her

Femanon here. Girls would most likely pretend to be offended but secretly be super flattered. Unless they're really chill then they wont even pretend they're offended

worked a lot to do this work, one of my first... pls :(

Pls give her your fat cock op..

I concur

This one pls

one of the girls I know got cocked and someone sent her the picture. She posted the cringiest fb post telling people to stop saving her pics and doing gross things on a website called fourchan

She'd probably be freaked out yet her pussy would get a little wet... really depends on the cock. Yours she'd get wet over...

not dion nudes sorry

Do u have kik?

aww, i'd cocktribute you, sad user.

already did yours last time bud
sorry

Do U have a kik account?

nope

hope you like her

please op-kun tribute this

maybe got another pic of your qt that i can do?

Thanks, user. Papa bless. I'd post a pic but I have gross skin and eyebrows, not a cute face at all.

Have any more of this beauty?

no

not bad at all mate

glad you like her

please

special but cute face and tiny body
gotta love it

some more maybe?

would love it

pretty please , also let me know what you think ;)

These 2 would love knowing how hard they make everyone

please :)

also very nice boobies for such a cute thing

Homely, but great tits

do you take email requests?

Cum all ooer this whores face pls

More of her for you Mr big dick

can someone cock her pls?

Looks like a damn upside down ice cream cone, put that shit the fuck away faggot lmao

I've had friends tell me that they found out their bf jacks to fb pics, all of them were so disgusted and horrified, most took them a while to muster the courage to tell me. Something about being sexualized in a setting where you wouldn't expect to be sexualized (like people jerking to fb photos) is extremely disturbing. I'm sure some people don't mind that kind of attention, but plenty are still bothered by it. Not surprised that most responses have said 'aw they love it!' cuz the type of people who would love it are the kind of people who frequent Sup Forums.

quiet alright
kinda like a much better lookin arya stark