What should I say?

What should I say?

Who is she to you?

You mean they're taking the thoughts we think we thought and making them thoughts we think we thought... I think?

>newfags

Indian or Chinese?

Yankee candle what are you a faggot?

"I've been sexting your mother."

I wanna fuck your butthole

Nothing. I just wanted to say that I love you. :)

The FitnessGramâ„¢ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

Deliver, OP

Newfags can't triforce

I just fucked your bitch in Gucci flip flops

I would like you to shit into a condom, freeze it, attach it to a harness so the shit-dildo becomes a strap-on and then fuck me in the ass until the shit melts.

She got dick in her mouth and she love it -drebo

Gtfo summerfag.
If dubs, "i want to toss your salad"

roll

would you stuff a living hamster into your butt and then fart it out like a sloppy turd?

I really just need to choke and fuck you and spew my man juices inside of you, and when we have our first born i want to name it harambe and then shoot that little niglet with a sniper rifle

Squeeze

Roll

I wanna do Anal. You in or not?

winrar

THIS

YES

Op is a faggot FYI

Rill

Who decide you faggot

"France deserved this"

did somebody say dubs?

Tell her your gay, she already knows but you should tell her yourself

how many times is france gonna get cucked before they drive some military trucks over the refugee camps and tell america that their freedom wars in the middle east were justified all along and then roll up and napoleon all over the region?

This

Niggers stole my bike

Tldr

You really thought i will read this?

OP i'll gladly take her off your hands give he her kik

off by 1 my man

Bumpe