Getting ready to get blazed tonight. Who else is going to...

Getting ready to get blazed tonight. Who else is going to? General week thread but also general hallucinogen thread because I want to try shrroms or acid someday.

Sick desktop rig

Shrooms are nice never had a Pleasant trip on it on them though but acid, acid is fucking awesome

Do you have more control over acid vs mushrooms? Barring being able to measure doses

Im gonna be taking a double dipped tab in a couple hours while finishing up the rest of my 1/8th of Lemon Haze. Ask me anything. Very knowledgable on psychedelics

How does it feel compared to weed? Just more intense or a complete different experience?

Using words to describe the experience doesnt really do it justice but the way I like to describe acid is like being the most sober you've ever been while simultaneously high on an extremely strong edible. Shrooms on the other hand is more similar to being drunk. Acid is to Star Wars as shrooms are to Lord of the Rings

4:20 smoke crack daily

Check'd

Why smock crack? I bet it's cut with detergent

Ever since it became legal in Oregon, I mostly just smoke the oil/vapor pen rigs. Just so easy.

Not other user but I certainly feel like I have more control on lsd vs mushies.

Sounds fun. For now, I'm enjoying getting riped on some good weed

OP here, just took my first hit and it's working well :)

Michigan medfag.

Smoking some really good platinum girl scout cookie.

That must taste Delicious.

I wish I was, but I just started a new job at a kind of relaxed small business.

They said they'd test me, but I've been working there for a week and a half now. I'm filling out paperwork on Monday, so if they don't test me by then I don't think they will.

Kind of hard to describe.

Mostly earthy on inhale but I get kind of a sweet berry on exhale.

I think I was just sniffing on the broken up nugs for about 20 minutes before I lit up.

Nice. Heres a pic of my MFLB

yeah im pretty high right now

I can't stop laughing..