Vintage thread:
Obligatory /trb/ related links:
pastebin.com/grLucSzY

Macca's official /trb/ database:
2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

youtube.com/watch?v=17svtURunUk

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Are Lars Bender and Sven Bender brothers?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

/Qt/s

And since you let me, this is my key player and guy with best average rating :3
Halfway through the season I stopped using him at right back altogether. Now half of the time I use him at BWM(s), and then Sweeper when I go 5-2-2-1.

Position - games played - av. rating
WB (R) - 11 - 7.55
M (C) - 13 - 7.65
SW - 15 - 7.44

yes pls

How about odd looking qties.

Ugh, awful.

I can get behind these.

>mande

it's spanish slang for "excuse me?" or "pardon?" but not as casual as saying "huh?"

>Not sure what that means but I like strong features rather than soft/rounded features. Severe sounded much better to me than strong.

all qts are welcome.

Are you sure you didn't mean Mandem, bruv?

Looks nice/Iran is neat. I doubt I would be able to figure him out on a team, his technique in his prominent positions just bother me but is so good in mentals/physicals. How much did he cost?
>that gif
Bueno

nah, all my chicano friends/classmates/etc. say "mande"

oh yes.

>Didn't mean mandem

Bruv...

The Mexican one is qtier.

Record transfer 32mil.

Both certified qtstatus means I wont rank, just a different drink for a different day.
Surprised at the lack of POM at that avg rating but suggests being very consistent at a high level, which is perfect. Exact player I would probably decide that its too much money when it probably isnt.

>listening to the guy who rates Cara "Missing Link" Delevigne

No, thanks.

Those hands get me every time.

Picked one at random from my folder

How does one lose to a dentist?

Klinsmann when

>tfw new board think you're the GOAT
Thank god for the takeover upgrade facilities everywhere. Time to wheel and deal.

hands off he's ours

When did Rooney stop being that amazing beast of a stirker to become a mediocre "playmaker"?

Why is Rooney still allowed the England team when he isn't anywhere near good enough to warrant a spot?

Ever since he's starting to play deeper.

too many fags and tendies

if you look closely at the top half of his left arm, you'll see the albatross that hangs around England's neck.

I meant, at what point in time, when did he make the transition?

>fags and tendies

Roughly around the hair transplant is when his soul died.

IIRC when Man United having an injury crisis in the midfield.

Would be nice if England could hire a boss that would have the balls to select players that actually belong on the team. Hell I'd genuinely cheer for them if they did that instead of pandering to the big 4 or 5.

>Victor Ibarbo gets his team's only two shots and scores with his first
>we have 22 shots with 4 ccc and only get 1

:/

Is this because of Wilshere?

Argentina has had that problem for a few years as well. Messi's friends get called up, regardless of performances. I hope the next manager isn't a moron too.

before Moyes i feel like.

:^)

>Would be nice if England could hire a boss that would have the balls to select players that actually belong on the team

France and Belgium feel the same way.

Partially. No way his crippled ass deserved to be anywhere near France unless he was taken his wife to get fucked in a refugee camp.

Have never been able to figure him out even during his top form he would perform at absolute shit in certain games. Odd inconsistent player that was falsely labeled. Essentially he has had so many cliffs and valleys that a specific year where "hes done" is difficult to pinpoint. Although have been in my mind since around 08.

Wilmots is more tactics/ choosing the right subs than choosing the best crop of players, imo.

I don't know, there was a point in which I clearly remember him being very good. A bit after signing for United, maybe. But it's as you said, I can't put my finger on exactly when it was that he was good.

That would be nice as well. Would be nice in general if your country stopped pandering to Messi.

>still praying for a Man City slip up
oh fucking god
Bournemouth started that day 3rd too.

>all hope dies today

Santa Maria!

>if your country stopped pandering to Messi

That's only been happening recently though. I know it must look that way from the outside, but he was heavily criticized for most of the team's probelms until this last Copa América, when people realized that his teammates are idiots. The problem is that when he left, everyone also realized that we were left with those idiots and without Messi, so they went overboard and began doing the complete opposite, which is basically saying he's perfect.

Both are wrong, but what can you expect from the NT fans, they aren't really football fans.

>Mememouth

Why are wing backs so OP in 16?

Is it better to play 2 wing backs and a holding DM or 1 wing back and 1 full back?

Why hasn't Tevez gotten a callup since 2011 besides last years copa?
He can at least score when Messi hands him one of a dozen one on ones per game.

because they rack up assists and key passes from crosses while also getting higher ratings from defensive work. similarly designated playmaker roles are completely fucking useless

I got 1 WB and 1 FB but the WB is stealing all the fun

Apparently, it's because Messi & co. don't like him. But I don't believe that, if only because the journalists who say that are the same ones that keep pushing the "People's Player" meme on Tevez, when in reality only Boca fans. Aside from that, his performances haven't been that great since returning to Argentina. Though that's probably (allegedly, maybe, who knows really) because his team played bad on purpose to get the manager, Arruabarrena, sacked, so Barros Schelotto could be hired. He's playing better now.

Personally I think that we have better (and new) strikers that we could try out, like Dybala and Icardi, maybe Marco Ruben, etc. However, Tevez could probably get the job done and I'd take him over Higuain and Aguero (who I love, but has been palying like shit.)

>in reality only Boca fans like him.
>played badly on purpose

Fuck, I'm tired.

>who I love

Is it "who" or "whom"?

I thought he did pretty well for Juve to get a callup. both of them

That's kind of how I felt for this tournament, that Tevez+Dybala instead of Aguero+Higuain would've been better choices. Maybe giving those two a summer completely off would have encouraged them to stop missing open nets in finals.

Yes, I agree completely. One of the things Sabella was criticized the most about was not calling up Tevez when he was performing really well for Juve.

And about Dybala, he was actually going to the Copa, but those fuckers at Juventus didn't let him go, or to the Olympics as well. Which is irrelevant now, since we might not even get 11 players together for Rio. That's how fucked up AFA is.

Didn't you guys have some shit where people were voting for something that required 75 votes and it didn't go through because it tied and the amount of votes added up to 76?

It's over. I get my deserved 2nd goal, then suddenly Everton get all the corners in the world and they score two of them. Their first goal was a free kick blooter.

AND ON THE DAY WHEN MAN CITY FINALLY SLIP UP. IT'S THE FIRST TIME THEY'VE DROPPED ANY POINTS IN 11 GAMES. SHHHHIIIITTTTTTTT FUCK.

I could've had just a bit of hope going into the final game.

>tfw I signed an expensive flop

>mfw I'm a Premier League team and pay my coaches/scouts peanuts because most of them have been with me for years since the bottom divisions
That Jewish feel

>under18 fitness coach gets paid more than u18 manager

That was last year, kind of the begginning of the shitstorm that we have today.

It was the elections to decide AFA's new president. There were supposed to be 75 votes, but the guys who were counting the votes fucked up (yeah, right) and let an extra vote go unnoticed, so it ended up tied 38-38=76 votes. The thing is that the winner was (apparently) going to be the opposition to the guy who was already president. You can never e sure if these people are really incompetent, or just corrupt. I don't know which one's worse, to be honest. If you're corrupt, at least you might be smart.

The worst (or funniest) part is that they had a camera pointing at the guys who were counting the votes. When they realized that there were 76 votes, one of them said something like "Fuck's sake, 38-38, what do we do now." That whole conversation is hilarious.

where are spuds now?

Dean, please, my god man, show some self respect.

Got relegated last season, and have just missed promotion back on GD. Beaten by Walsall in the playoffs.

Lol god dam. Did it not occur to them to find the vote that didn't count and remove it?

They had no way of knowing which one was the vote that didn't count, since they had already put them all together and then recounted them. It would be guessing.

kek

>Mason Bennett scored more than Kane
>AVFC in playoffs
sweatingirishman.gif

Well in that case they should have called for a revote or something.

At least that's better than the two scouts that have been literal slaves for over 7 years
>mfw I wonder how they've managed to eat or find a roof to sleep under
Maybe that comes under the scouting costs

>Parma and San Marino were in the Serie D together and might get promoted to the Serie A together

Dreams.

Italian leagues are so fucking unstable, Ternana were in the Serie C two seasons ago and have been middle table in Serie B two seasons in a row, Livorno and maybe Latina were in the Playoffs last year and are now in a relegation fight. I think Verona were in the Serie A last year. Frosinone have been yoyoing for five years.

>tfw dominate Serie A
>somehow all my reject regens end up on Perugia
>Perugia is a constant top 4 finisher now

For scouts I always add the
>get to travel and watch footy fee

They would've, but the representatives of two clubs had already left because they had flisghts to take. And when they tried to decide on a later date, there were endless arguments becasue they couldn't reach an agreement and a year later we still have no president and FIFA might fuck our shit up more than it already is.

You literally cannot make this up. There is no end to the incompetence (and corruption) in Argentina's football. And politics too, probably.

Oh, and to make things sweeter; the manager of Huddersfield:
T A C T I C S
I
M

Galatasaray let this guy go for 73 thousand pounds, lel.

In like 9 years of playing in the Italian leagues I've seen some weird shit. Last year Sassuolo won the Serie A in the second season and Inter Milan got relegated in the fourth season. After a rocky start, Juventus eventually started dominating the league though

Özil went back to his roots?

me stupid

Really? Serie A in every one of my games just turns into >Juventes wins lol with Inter winning every 5 or 6 years.

Also Napoli became the relegated from Serie A and promoted in Serie B club

Yeah Juventus won lol after Napoli and Sassuolo won it. Eventually the top 4 in the league were Juventus, San Marino, Roma and I think Empoli

My Serie A has had some surprises.

That Fiorentina win is pretty great
>11th
>1st
>9th
>15th

>Gaston Gil Romero
on my save they went for Lucas Romero

Here's on screenshot I could recover from my 2015 game

Chievo, Sampdoria, Torino and Roma were all competing for the third CL spot and Milan and Inter were mid-table nobodies, basically

YOU'RE ALL FINED

>5 games in the season
>10 goals for striker
>22 offsides
Would be a lot more if he wasnt offsides all the time

POSSIBLE RARE FLAG GOAT ALERT!

What is positioning training for 500?

No
Off the ball or Movement training, not positioning

>not positioning
No, it's positioning.

Might as well train him in tackling and marking too if you want a defender

>Complains about player's positioning because he's always off sides
>Someone suggests positioning training
>NO ITS NOT POSITIONING TRAINING THAT HE NEEDS!

Some people, eh.

daily reminder that a striker needs concentration as much as he needs composure

>Stjarnan with an 86th minute goal to rob KR of the title
REKT
E
K
T

Oh.

Are Lars Bender and Sven Bender brothers?

lmgtfy.com/?q=Are Lars Bender and Sven Bender brothers?

Mayotte pls