Football Hooligan here

Football Hooligan here

Got stabbed two months ago and couldn't go to the hospital because the police wait around there after big games waiting to see if any of the big hooligan names comes in (myself included) Anyway long story short i just treated it myself and it was good for a while but it's starting to hurt now.Can anybody on here tell me if this looks like it's healing well enough?

So why can't you go to the doctor now that the police aren't there, you enormous moron?

How would I know.How many doctors do you think there are on Sup Forums

yep

and
how the fuck you got stabbed near the foot, did you kick a midget?

No joke, looks like it's in a beginning of a infection. Go to a doctor or kys

I could go now but if this is healing then whats the point?I poured disinfectant onto it and wrapped a bed sheet around it and bandaged it up,So would you class that as healing or not?

shit looks like gangrene in the making. go to a hospital asap bro

yeah it looks like it might be getting infected, id get it checked out to be safe

anyways its been a long enough time since the "events" so just make up some bullshit excuse if they ask how it happened

Bye foot, Bye career

> I poured disinfectant onto it and wrapped a bed sheet around it and bandaged it up

the infection is inside you stupid fuck. you need antibiotics

No.It was like 20 on 20 and the guy I knocked down was near another guy so after I knocked guy 1 down I stood by his head waiting for guy 2 to come along and guy one just reached into his back pocket or something and stabbed me in the ankle

Megfag here, looks fine

It was quite a deep wound it was like pouring disinfectant into an egg cup in terms of deepness,I just sat with my leg up until the disinfectant stopped stinging then bandaged it up

Please be a troll please be a troll

polysporin and bandage it

Thanks

I'll try that,Thanks

Go to the hospital - You're at risk of contracting sepsis.

dude - being friendly here, so please hear my friendly advice - go to a doctor, get it checked, buy the drugs they give you. If shit is starting to get black on your flesh = no bueno. Unless you don't need your foot. Then do whatever you please.

Will do mate,Thanks

hard to tell from just one photo, post a photo from two weeks ago for comparison

next time you get stabbed you should probably just go to hospital, if the police really cared that much surely they'd be where the fighting takes place?

Of course they would but surprisingly enough we're well organised and sophisticated scumbags we meet in places where we know the police wont be.

They don't just do it without planning amerifag.Your comment is like saying "If the police cared about prisoners escaping they'd just block every possible escape hole"They obviously meet up in a police where the police aren't thinking of.

you got lucky this shit didn't hit your foot

Why not?Just out of curiosity?

Can you say which firm your in?
Also whats it like being in a firm now a days? I thought hooliganism was near dead apart from away days in Europe.
Also are you Tommy Robinson?

i didn't realise these things were planned in advance, in which case why doesn't everybody bring a knife to the party if some are likely to?

Have it checked

I'm not saying which firm

It's pretty much the same as it was in the 80's except the style has changed and the police are more aware of the top boys now and pretty much follow them for the full 24 hours on the day of the game

No i'm not (although I think you meant to say Tommy Johnson)

which one are you?

Nah man. Tobby Robinson, old EDL leader also a hooligan. Although Football Factory is a great film.

Stupid as it sounds it's not proper etiquette to bring a knife or any form of weapon;The guy who done it will get fucked over more by his own firm for doing it than what we would have done to him.There is just a certain etiquette involved which is why I didn't dance on his head when he was on the ground.It's just not what the firm does.

I know who Tommy Robinson is I just thought you would have meant Danny Dyer.Is Tommy Robinson not still running the EDL no?

Left because of a bunch of nazis co-opting the movement or something. He plays a part in a Europe wide anti-islamist movement or something. I dont know the name of the top of my head.

Pegida?

Yeah that sounds right.

Try growing up and not fighting other people over soccer you fag

it's football you stupid american cunt

Fucking hell that's a two MONTH old stab wound?I'm surprised he managed to take it back out of your ankle after he stabbed you

a simple stab could fuck up some nerve or some structure you use to walk, there isn't nothing vital where it was hit

He got it out easy enough it wasn't really a knife he stabbed me with it was like a small dagger

Oh right,I didn't know that,Thanks

Any other football hooligans on here?

We're