Calling all petty theives and criminals on Sup Forums

Calling all petty theives and criminals on Sup Forums

I have access to a locked file cabinet at a house noone is in until tomorrow and the file cabinet has small gold bars and some cash and other goodies. I can go in undetected at my leisure until 3/4pm tomorrow but the only problem is, there is a security camera in that room directly facing the cabinet and the entrance to that room.

Any suggestions on how to avoid detection and get the goods?

Other urls found in this thread:

forplaycatalog.com/c/Firefighter-Costumes/3/110.html?featureProductID=35639&promo=SEARCH25&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cse&utm_term=553735-35639&aaid=PLA&gclid=CIizi_ag-c0CFYlehgodymMHOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hello FBI

but ill bite, break into basement, shut off breakers, steal gold, leave through basement after flipping breakers on

If you run really fast the camera might not see you.

wear this

kek

OP here
I am not a fast runner

I will wear some black clothes but that was a silly pic i found on the net

Arrive at site with undetectable nondescript car with covered plates, wear mask and nondescript clothing. Run in, grab goods, depart. Even if the cam has motion alarm, you would be gone before anyone could arrive. Drive to non-surveiled location nearby with car and remove plate cover (removing mask and out shirt en route, different color shirt underneath). If possible, use borrowed car from other criminal scum. Enjoy small pile of wealth.

This

Ok since you dont mention any other cameras, how about looking for the cctv recorder? if you find it unplug it

Forgot to mention: Mud on rear of car splattered over plate is a good cover. Easy to remove with water sprayer in car and plausible deniability if cops pull you over if you can arrange mud on tire rims and such.

That's actually pretty clever.

Thats a good ide
But will it alarm them on their mobile or get a call from a security company??
I think it is just some cameras and no company but I cant be sure

Also forgot to mention: Mostly only important when murdering, but be sure to securely dispose of (incinerate in wilderness) all clothing worn during crime. Faggot forensic pigs love matching fibres, dyes, and basically anything unique that you may have transferred to crimescene (even pet hairs). Like I said not a big deal usually unless you left a body.

There's a simple and cheap trick i learnt from my pops where you take a 2x2m box a yard away from the cameras angle of view, look for any surrounding mirroring edges or any peep holes. That way you can climb into the box and rethink your worthless life and everything that drive you to lying to impress people you don't even know on the internet. Now go back to your day job, neck beard. Kek

Yes, I thought of that later. Since the cabinet holds precious shit they might've taken extra measures.

Another approach could be to find the electrical panel and turn off the protective relay. In that case nothing will have power,including the camera and it will look like an accident since those are there to prevent accidents from electrical leaks. You'll walk in, turn everything off, acquire loot and walk out.

>they look like this

The power outage though might still trip an alarm, beware.

does anyone know you have access to thst information? ifnot, does anyonemight presume you did due to beign close woth people who had?
if not, proceed with caution, make sure all the little details are worked out before you do anything stupid

Its 9:44pm and I have a full beard
I work as a farmer actually
I don't want to impress anyone I just want some more damn money and i'll do whatever it takes to make it

run an intense nmap scan on the router (192.168.0.1)and see if anything has port 80, 81, 8080, 8081, or 8086 open. Then just throw the local ip and port in the url bar of a browser seperated by a colon and you should be able to shut it off if its an IP cam. Or you could always cut the power to the whole house from the breaker box.

Thanks user I will have a look
I am thinking very late in the night tonight to do this

I can be in and out of the house no problem it's just that camera I am worried about
And its the only one

Shit thats a good idea
I'll try this too
I have pretty much the whole night to do whatever

gold bars are worthless unless you know someone willing to buy them or melt them down, even then you have to take a lower cut. gold bars, like diamonds, have serial numbers on them. once you steal them, those numbers get reported and you get fucked as soon as you try to sell them.

Smear dog shit on the lens.

What about one of those gold buying stores?
I've sold gold coins before (didnt get as much as I wanted) and they didnt ask for info
Just cash exchange no receipt

>file numbers off
>tell shopkeeper you inherited it from your Nazi grandfather
gg

coins don't have the numbers. gold bars will have serial numbers. you can file them off, but then places usually won't take them.
see above. not to mention nazi gold bars are illegal to sell without being reported, most places won't take them.

So what if I can get them melted into small ingots or something?
Do those sand niggers at webuygold or cashforgold really care where it comes from??

>nazi grandfather
kek

>black clothes
Unless u take advantage of shadows those are useless?
Even then, a shadow is never black. Dark earth Colors like navy work better.

if you can find someone to melt them down, youre better off just selling it to them. they will already know that they fishy, so they obviously don't have an issue with that

Could you possibly enter the said room from the outside? I was thinking, if the camera is near a window or something, you could blind it with a black trash bag. Which could also work since you'll be going at night, under circumstances.

Another way to blind it is to acquire/fabricate an IR mask. Time consuming tho

Hello FBI!
As much as myself working and learning to be as student to learn Cyber Networking, Computers, and Other in topic. There is possible, you can bruteforce or hack the password if it is not difficult to get in the network if you have the time. Also you can try connect the Security Camera if its possible. Or Shut of the Eletricity if you know how. theres alot of anons that will give u advice.

No its in an old basement actually
Like one of those ones with concrete foundations and dirt on an incline.. i don't know how to explain it. The camera is at the back of the room and the electrical panel is by the door

not being able to sell it aside. why don't you just wear gloves and a mask. no matter what you do they're going to know that someone took it. as long as you don't leave finger prints, even then as long as you don't get caught before or after you leave them finger prints are useless. also they won't see your face with a mask. they'll eventually see that the bars are gone and report it stolen no matter what.
so you're main concerns will be, make sure no one has seen you casing the place.
no one sees your car leave the place.
no one sees your face on or off camera while you're around the scene.

This is a shit idea, you will get caught. There's probably a limited amount of people who know about this ,and any one who leave a small amount of valuables out like that is probably baiting. Be honest now are you a nigger ?

But fuck if weather you get caught or not isn't my fucking problem.

The layout is something like this?

turn off electricity to fuse box, that may work. However, be aware.

A couple gold bars isn't petty it's felony grand theft retard = prison time + fines up the ass...

>Buy fireman costume
>Burn house down
>Go inside and take gold (Costume will protect you)
>???
>profit

his should work if your size forplaycatalog.com/c/Firefighter-Costumes/3/110.html?featureProductID=35639&promo=SEARCH25&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cse&utm_term=553735-35639&aaid=PLA&gclid=CIizi_ag-c0CFYlehgodymMHOg

Does the camera record to a hard drive? Do you have access to the cameras feed? If so, do the deed with plenty of time to spare and go into the security system to erase the footage afterwards, or if you're particularly savy you could probably replace the footage with static footage from earlier recordings. Point is you should be able to fuck with the footage somehow. Either that or figure out a way to mess with the camera.

1. Wear a ninja costume
2. Cut the power to the house
3. Profit

Did you do that for me??

Its the entrance, panel direct to left, cabinet 5 or so feet in on the right and the camera at the back of the room
Pointing towards the door

Yes i did it in order to understand the room better.

I see, now I get it. Well, shutting off the power seems to be the only way. Bagging the camera would mean that someone broke into, and without any indication that someone really did, it might be a giveaway.

I'd suggest you do some checks, regarding the power. The panel might be the one for the basement, but the camera won't be powered by those lines necessarily. Check a light or something on the other floors too so you're sure that the house is dead. Act fast and leave no clues.
Godspeed user.

I laughed cus it is both really obvious and probably good enough to work.

depends on other details.

You don't have a fucking clue. You're definitely going to get caught.

Fill the room with smoke any smoke grenade will do

you hack into the camera

if you have a hacker friend who's in with you, get him to hack the camera. bing boom, you got it meng

OP do you have access to the camera right now? If so, why don't you just take it down, steal the shit, cut out the footage of you taking the camera down, and then put the camera back up?