Ywn discover Sup Forumscore for the first time

>ywn discover Sup Forumscore for the first time
Who else nostalgic here?

I'm not, because unlike all you fucks I moved on to a more defined palate of music instead of le albums Sup Forums told me I should like

You don't get it. I mean discovering these albums and listening to them for the first time starting your journey into music (atleast that's how it happened to me) jesus why are you all bitter fucks

>that first time listening to Loveless in High School

>tfw your friends showed you Loveless and Untrue in high school and you kept Only Shallow and Archangel on your ipod and then deleted the rest of the albums

jesus why are you all underage newfags?

>first time listening to Good Morning, Captain

The rest of Spiderland took a while to dig into, but was worthwhile.

>implying you should stop listening to them because you discovered more music
>implying these are albums only Sup Forums likes instead of a collection of critically acclaimed albums
>implying using RYM once is having a more "defined palate of music"
kill yourself you pretentious cuck

>not loving Washer immediately

huwut

newfag stuck on Sup Forumscore triggered

it was a girl i was talking to when i was 16 who got me to listen to ITAOTS for the first time.
i think tumblr hipsters are, or were, quite into that album.

also i gotta admit the first time listening to Storm is pretty intense.

>tfw you've actually listened to all but 3 of those albums, completely naturally over the course of 4 years while naturally exploring music
Does this mean I didn't fall of the Sup Forumscore meme, or is the act of even listening to them make me a meme?

Merzbow, Boredoms, Gerogerigegege, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, Whitehouse, Nurse with Wound, Einstürzende Neubauten, Brainbombs, Egor Letov, Death in June, Current 93, La Monte Young, Moondog, Lou Harrison, Henry Cowell, Luigi Russolo, Popol Vuh, Fishmans, Jean Jacques Perrey, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Rainbow Caroliner, Taj Mahal Travellers, Fushitsusha, Peter Brötzmann, John Cage, Scott Walker, Unwound, Dead, Frank Zappa, Morton Feldman, Captain Beefheart, Pharoah Sanders, Albert Ayler, Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrane, Arnold Schoenberg, Pierre Boulez, György Ligeti, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Nang Nang, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282, Nara Leão, Basic Channel, Raymond Scott, Delia Derbyshire, Daphne Oram, Noah Howard, Terry Riley, Peter Sotos, Lula Côrtes e Zé Ramalho, Boyd Rice, Mahmoud Ahmed, Henry Flynt, Kazumoto Endo, David Tudor, Aporea, Half Japanese, Mega Banton, Secret Chiefs 3, Keiji Haino, Ramleh, Otomo Yoshihide, John Zorn, Joe Meek, Robbie Basho, Phil Spector, Faxed Head, Harry Partch, Wesley Willis, Fred Frith, The Residents, Sun Ra, Sun City Girls, Hans Krüsi, Royal Trux, Jandek, Yat-Kha, Loren Mazzacane Connors, Pärson Sound, The Dead C, Comus, Cromagnon, Eliane Radigue, Arthur Doyle, Shizuka, The Red Krayola, Henry Cow, Magma, Opus Avantra, Pan.Thy.Monium., Murmuüre, Księżyc, Gong, Cukor Bila Smert', cLOUDDEAD, Muslimgauze, Kaoru Abe, the list goes on, I bet you're totally not stuck on Sup Forumscore if you listen to these obscure underground artists user!

Out of all of these Merzbow is the only one I listen to, keep trying with that copy pasta though

i never listened to the Sup Forumscore chart when i first started going on here but i guess i didn't see it or else i probably would've.
i've listened to a little over half of those albums and i only really like two of them

>merzbow
Wew lad, high school must be rough for you

>unironically listening to Merzbow
kek

>ironically listening to anything

>Boredoms
>Mummure
>Pan. Thy. Monium.

Remind me why Buiral and American Footbal considered mu-core while they are not bein discussed often and not memeful like IAOTS or Kanye?

>listening to anything at all

I haven't even listened to most of them so I could still.

>I've never listened to Loveless
>I will never listen to Loveless
>I will never be Loveless
Feels good

>Einstürzende Neubauten
>Frank Zappa
>Captain Beefheart
>Scott Walker
>The Dead C
>Sun Ra
Mmm yes. Your tastes certainly occupy a place outside the mainstream.

Breadcrumb Trail and Nosferatu Man are the most accessible songs, though.