No drugs/stoner thread? I'm dissapointed

No drugs/stoner thread? I'm dissapointed.

What do you want to hear

What's lsd like? I'm curious but just wanna know what I'm getting into

i acctual testing 4-cmc

I tried acid for the first time last weekend. That was fun.

I didn't try it yet, but one of my friends did. I was with him. He was seeing some crazy shit and that's what it looked like from my point of view. He said his bidy felt realy comfy and he could somehow feel his soul in it.

I'd love to try it, but im in fear of a bad trip

Aren't shrooms the same thing but better?

Weird lol

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE CUCK TRUCK

______________¶___
| CUCK TRUCK! ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE TONIGHT

I find shrooms to be worse actually, because with shrooms you get a queezyness you don't with acid, you also dont feel like shit during the down.

Did my first acid trip a few weeks ago, age 25.

It was very intense, most powerful thing I've felt in a long time.

Those in fear of a bad trip - you can control the flow of the trip a lot more than you'd believe. It's all in the set and setting, eliminate all bad vibes and you'll be in for a fun interesting exploration.

I've done LSD and mushrooms countless times and in my person experience you should start with the LSD. It's like more uplifting and lovey dovey. Where as mushrooms can easily become very dark and imo can lead to a bad trip more often.

Most of my weed dealers are dry and other ones are shady and sell brick shit. It sucks in my area even the "good" weed is pretty shitty

I'm on probation and they're sentencing on Monday. can't smoke for most likely months

>be last night
>a night of drinking and smoking with the boys
>walk out of kebab shop and cross street
>maties are pretty fucked and take their sweet time J walking in front of cop car
>standing in middle of street in front of car so they have to stop and watch us
>ive crossed the street now and turn to see these idiots standing in front of cop car with their back turn not even noticing police
>red and blue light up the night sky
>instincts kick in and we nearly start running
>right before we do lebs jump out of a car and bolt down the street
>cops take notice that more illegal things are happening and change focus from drunken idiots to possible ISIS
>guns drawn
>the entire police station arrives to the scene in 2 mins (the station is right around the corner)
>we want to leave but my car is blocked in its spot by a paddy wagon
>ask fat pig to kindly move so we can leave
>mfw I just asked a cop to move her car so I could drunk/ drug away

Mescaline>LSD>>>>>>>>>>>>Shrooms

I just finished drinking 6 beers am I safe to smoke weed or will I throw up and become very nauseous.

you can try mescaline by blending up a san pedro cactus right?

what's a drugs?

you're never safe

Yes, the preparation is rather long. It involves cutting out the core, peeling of the outer layer of protective skin and cooking it for hours on water with low heat.

Alternately I have been told that extracting mescaline is a fairly beginner level chemical process. You can get all the stuff you need from a hardware store.

I've only done cooking method, and it is always very pleasant apart from drinking the stuff. Only vomitted from it once, but most people do vomit. You will still get high as a kite. One time the sky was pretty much strobing different colours for the whole trip....was marvelous.