Hey Sup Forums. How are you guys doing? How's life? What are you up to? As for myself , I'm pretty lonely

Hey Sup Forums. How are you guys doing? How's life? What are you up to? As for myself , I'm pretty lonely .

>I'm pretty lonely
Who isn't?

Now fuck off.

Don't be a dick.

Drinking a glass of wine
What's up lonely user?

I am okay. I've started to have a lot of anxiety but I'm on a new medication that's super helpful, Buspar.

I'm starting grad school soon which I'm 100% pumped for. Once I get settled I expect my anxiety to decrease a bit and also I'll be able to see a therapist again.

I'm pretty okay in the meantime.

>on Sup Forums
>ask others to be friendly

NIGGA ARE YOU EVEN AWARE OF WHERE YOU ARE?

Just got back from a walk,wanted some fresh air. Enjoy your wine dude :)
I'm happy for you man, keep up the good work!
try not to cut on that edge bb

Topless draw or gtfo

Hey pretty lonely, I'm dad!!!!!!! XDxDxD

i know you think you're cool and stuff since you just found out about Sup Forums but please know that you're sucking the life out of me. you're so cringe man

I'm probably going to die bitter and alone

But I still want to do something with my life, maybe write a book, or learn how to edit photos/videos, but everyday I procastinate to death

I don't wanna procastinate anymore, but fuck dude its hard, fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

/rant

Thanks. I love what I study (math) and I'm going to a top 20 school for my PhD with funding (good pay/cost of living ratio. My rent is $299 a month and after taxes I get like $1500). They have good placement post-PhD.The department is great.

My anxiety I think is just physical. My life is great. I have nothing to worry about. I think it's just a weird medical thing. I just randomly feel physically anxious. It gets better and I know it's nothing important but it's still annoying. It's just like...a shift in body sensation and general arousal. I had a really bad panic attack a few months ago and I think I'm just dealing with the repercussions. The Buspar is definitely helping though. I'm not 100% better but the edge, the really shitty part is cut off so I'm functional. I need to talk with someone and keep taking the meds (I've been on a low dose for only 3.5 weeks and it takes awhile to build up).

you ignore people who add you kys

I feel you my dude, every day I wake up around 12 each day, lay in my bed for a good 30 minutes, roll off my bed, and get on my pc thats a couple feet away from my bed. I keep telling myself to become productive, but my pc sucks my life away, wish i could do something about it

I think internet addiction is very real and very damaging. I wish people discussed it more.

I am definitely addicted too.

who did i ignore?

I'm procrastinating a paper I'm supposed to be writing, kind of behind on some Korean dramas, etc but okay I guess. There's a fireworks show going on in my city right now for some reason, and I can see it from my window. Also, my roommate's away again, so I can sit in my room nude without the air-condition being all the way up (or on at all) and my dick's finally recovered from friction burns and eczema that it's been suffering from since Feb.

Nevermind about the fireworks show though; it just ended.

Use your PC for the better. duolingo, codeacademy, stackexchange, MITOCW, etc. There are so many things you can learn.

Plus you can do pushups/situps/squats/lunges/yoga all in your room. Running outside to get fresh air.

She's attractive.

I literally fell in love with the pic, and i don't know who she is, it's killing me

Life is meaningless, I'm in constant physical pain and mental agony, I have no goals in life and I think if my failing health doesn't kill me soon, I'll probably do it myself.

Friction burns? Like from jerking off?

Probably never know. Sad. :(

hmm, every now and then, i work out in my room for about 15 minutes, and it feels nice, but then I go back to my pc, and as for learning material, I like to just browse the biology section of reddit to learn something new, but idk, i feel like theres only so much productivity that I can produce in front of my computer. Like im limited but I cant help it

Jerking, violent/rushed sex, etc.

Trust me, you don't know hell until you've fucked up your dick. For like half a year, I've had to walk around with an apparatus on my dick just to put on a pair of pants.

First, they were band-aids, and that turned out to be a horrible idea. So I switched to toilet paper, and that proved to be inefficient. I then switched to cotton balls taped around the shaft and head, and while that worked for a while, the constant weeping from the eczema ruined it. So I ended up switching to rolled up cotton and cloth-tape, before finally getting eczema cream from my mom. I applied that for 4.5 days, and it cleared up no problem. She didn't know what was going on with my dick though.

Simple things like walking, bending over, exercise, and even running were very difficult.

You are too volatile/inconsistent thats your problem

I'm not the best person to say that, because sometimes my mood changes in a way I may be bipolar, but consistency is a key to self-control which leads to hapiness

Stackexchange is amazing. It's literally bored experienced professionals waiting to answer your questions on any topic you can think of.

I'm a math grad student and there is mathoverflow which has literal fields medalists (nobel prize winners) on it. Some have answered my questions.

stackoverflow has so many experienced coders it's ridiculous. They have other ones, on things from science and technology to movies and videogames. All very high quality discussion.

what the fuck are you talking about buddy

Sounds fucking terrible. I do not want to deal with that.

hi user, i'm quite good actually, waiting for my shawarma

They probably meant

>falling in love with a pic

Anyways, why listen to a anonymous faggot in a imageboard

keep going with yout pathetic life

Pray that you never do.

Imagine waking up everyday with your dick covered in a yellowish, half-dried plasma. You being unable to put on underwear normally, because if you do, your dick will 'weep' and stick to the fabric, ripping the skin off whenever you need to piss or take a shit. Don't even think about fapping, but if you do, it'll feel great, because you're rubbing a serious itch at the same time. It's all fine and dandy until you cum, and your cum gets into the MULTIPLE tiny open sores on your shaft and dickhead, burning like a Class-O star on your cock.

It is hell, user. Pure hell. I look at my dick now and smile, seeing that it's back to normal. Still too afraid to fap though; might relapse.

Oops, I posted a sad

I first went on Sup Forums like 9 years ago. Things are different now. I miss old Sup Forums. Or maybe I'm different.

I felt like conversation was easier back then. Now it's so much harder.

How did you get so bad though? Jerking off and having sex? At what point did you stop?

Oops, I posted a happy

Wow, that actually does sound amazing!

I always like to learn something new, regardless of what it is, so I might check that out later on, thanks user!

Well, the friction burns first started when I had rough, rushed sex last year. It cleared up, but I got more burns when I decided to jack it earlier this year on cam for like half an hour with lotion. Big mistake. I always get eczema outbreaks when the weather gets warmer, and since I started working out in Feb, it didn't help the chafing going on in my pants. I rode my bike a lot, but didn't pay attention to the dry skin my dick was having along *with* the friction burns from the jacking session. Very soon, it became apparent that I should stop, so I did, but it was too late; the damage had already been done, and with the eczema getting worse, the damage itself was also getting worse.

It's great. They have high standards so make sure you ask in a good way. But there are so many highly experienced talented people in everything you can think about. More practical things like finance, workplace, etc. Fun things like movies, TV, videogames, music, chess, ec. Technical things like coding, engineering, math, all different sciences. Experts in all fields and all highly moderated to cut out any shitposting. It's addictive to answer too.

Sounds absolutely terrifying. Please don't get like that again lmao.