Anyone else hate technology so much that they go through several phones per year due to smashing them out of rage?

Anyone else hate technology so much that they go through several phones per year due to smashing them out of rage?

Nope but you should probably go to anger anagement man

Why even buy it if you're just going to smash it? Seems like a waste of money to me.

Check
And this

Nope, because my phone isn't a gay ass iSHIT or FAGdroid

No, I'm not a Neanderthal and I'm not a teenage girl either, stop being so fucking dense and learn to use your phone

FUCK YOU AND YOUR ANGER MANAGEMENT

SUCK MY DICK

think upon your actions

Teenage scene girl confirmed.

Literally never.

sounds more like you hate money to me
but you also sound like a teenage girl, so its probably daddys money you little prick twat.

i was able to keep a smart phone for 3 years without smashing the screen. and i am a drunken asshole, take care of your shit

Please. Everyone in here acting like they never get mad and punch shit. I'm with you user. I go through phones like girlfriends. They are all pieces of shit and when im pissed off ill destroy one.

You're right strangely enough, I bet I do hold a belief that I hate money. That must be why I repel it by breaking all of my stuff. I'm not a teen or a girl (but what does saying that on Sup Forums really prove?), but you're damn right I didn't do DICK for my money.

>apple
do you also rage suck 10 dicks a day?

FUCK YEAH I KNEW I'D FIND ANOTHER CARELESS RAGEBALL ON HERE

That's all I wanted

/thread

When I suck dick, I do it sensually and romantically. I do not "rage suck" dicks, thank you very much. 10 a day is a slow day, btw.

>Anyone else hate technology so much that they go through several phones per year due to smashing them out of rage?
No. But do you know what gets a negative emotional response out of me? Ignorance and delusion.

Baww my phones so STUPID! I'll just smash it so stupid!

Grow up you're a spoiled little child. You're phone is sending your worthless message into outer fucking space and dropping it with atomic precision into your boyfriends pocket vibrating his faggot dick and he knows it's you because this supercomputer that fits in his fucking hand allowed him to customize a ringtone to match your faggot personality. Fucking grow up quit throwing your mommys money into the trash

I'm sure they're getting smashed because your rich parents bought yours in the wrong color

hahahahahahahhahahahahaha TROLLED WITHOUT EVEN TRYING, GWAS MATHAFUCKAAAAAAAAH!!!