Dude, talk to her!

Dude, talk to her!

Just be yourself, bro.

#hotdudeadvice

You're right. What could go wrong?

Wow, you look like a supreme gentlemen.

>tfw you ask her out but she says no
>pulls out glock

He didn't though, he actually rejected women.

You seen that image of Hillary in blackface?

That could work only if I wasn't ugly

it's actually because you have no confidence or personality

Money plays a big part in it, if you're broke where you gonna take her?

>Money plays a big part in it

Not really, you'd know this if you ever actually tried talking to a female instead of assuming everyone with a vagina acts like a teenage spoiled brat

True story. None of that red pill PUA bullshit.

Back to your place

Well lets see, if you're taking her out going for a walk a few times is ok but if you just do that she'll lose interest there's only so much you can talk about. That's why Bowling or some shit is good because you get to either joke about you being shit at bowling or flair up a bit of competition.

Point taken.

Bowling? Are you fucking serious dude?

lookism.net
/thread

I did. Got friendzoned.

Point is, take them somewhere where you can talk about surroundings gives you more options to talk about than just each other, 5 mins of "so what do you do for a living" and all the general stuff is gone take your mind off it the conversation flows naturally

Jesus Christ mate. Was you last date in the seventies? Why not go to the milkbar too while you're at it. Have a swell time with your number one gal. Keen.

Dates and where to go depend on your age and style. Generally though Japanese restaurant and not too heavy a meal then out for drinks at a bar if it's a first date.
If you're broke then your shouldn't be broke you a grown ass man and jobs exist.

Or you can always just go the DGAF route, because stressing over getting into a relationship kinda fucks with you the more and more you try. If shit happens, that's cool. It's been a 7 year dry spell here, but oh well.

How the fuck are you going to talk about bowling?

>boy that polish bowling team sure is loud and drunk
>i wonder what day they close the lanes down for bumper ball

Bowling is like the communism of dates. Looks good on paper but in reality it doesn't work. I get what you're going for but don't no girl gonna say yes to bowling for a first date outside of fat chicks from texas

30 years old here.
No bullshit. 6'1", blonde haired nicknamed "the Nazi" as kid.
Considered highly attractive, but have been rejected many times by girls I drooled over.

Best tip I can give you, after finally finding the right one, is look for a girl who is actively looking for a man.

If you are both interested from the start, things will kick right off and you will save yourself a lot of frustration and heartache.

kek

So your method is always, meal, drinks. No deviations?

I'm looking for work but tbh most of them are either too low paying or I wouldn't be able to do them due to lack of skills so catch 22

>too low paying

you take those while you get the skills you dumb shit

who do you think you are