Anyone else lost all interest in gaming?

Anyone else lost all interest in gaming?

No joy from gaming anymore?

Nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XWuvwq2anb0?t=787
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

play overwatch

or street fighter 5. thats what i do

maybe you just need to find a new game. I dont really enjoy any other game than Dota. Fulfills my competitive side and the pro scene is pretty cools Hmu if you wanna play lad

Yeah. I spend money on my PC but I just don't ha e fun when I game. I'm probably gonna sell my PC, buy an Xbox for recreation, and use the money to buy more rc stuff

Once I stopped being a NEET I found that I enjoyed it a lot more.

I've lost all interest in everything. I just want to die

my gaming buddy passed away and i lost all interest in it after that

Ever try Candy Crush Saga, Clash of Clans, or any other mobile games? They're pretty great.

Happened with my favorite games. Tried bloodborne and now I'm currently satisfiedz

HOLY FUCK...THIS IS LITREALLY ME. Who wrote this...this is LITREALLY written for me and thats how i feel inside :( I lost all my friends bc I stopped hanging around with them. Any help to get rid of this feeling?

If it was literally you then you wrote it.

Gaming changes as you get older. When I was a kid, I could do the same stupid repetitive shit over and over again, and as long as it paid off I would accept the 3 hour grind just to get that one cool item with unusual dialogue text.

Now, I have a job, I value my time. Games that I used to love, like action platformers and sandbox rpgs don't appeal to me as much any more, because of the amount of time you need to sink into them for the pay off. I never got to play Fallout New Vegas, and I never beat Skyrim, but I almost feel like the game time will be so long that I'll never get the full experience while working a full time job and also trying (and failing) to develop my own games on the side.

Chill dude, Legion will be out in a month. I get l8ke that at the end of expansions too, I recommend following some youtube gamers

Most of the females are legit and single.

/thread, all in all OP dont do it if you dont enjoy it, I've been gaming since I was fucking 3 and I still havent lost interest, like literally I used to go to my cousins house play metal slug, sega genesis games etc etc and its been around 21-22 years I've been playing games I still havent lost interest

Funny you make a thread on that, I came to that realization a few hours ago.

Started in 96 at age of 2. Now everything's all microtransactions and rushed out games having the content they should've had as dlc. And all the hipster youtuber's and minecraft kids stand around calling me the idiot for wanting something worth the asking price.

22 years old and I actually use the phrase "back in my day". I still love stuff pre-2010 though, Last post 2010 game I felt pure satisfaction with was Metal Gear Rising.

thats seriously the reason everybody stops playing games. It applies to everybody over 20 pretty much

same! fuck man i lost interest in everything really..money, women etc. idk nothing seems to matter recently but im not depressed i just NEED more i need knowledge. i dont mean science, biology, physics or any of that shit i need to know more than that. anyone else get the sense that we know jack shit but we like to feel so damn smart cuz human pride? when i meditate sometimes i can get to a higher state of mind and its more true than any mathematics or whatever. hard to explain. like you can understand science completely but the other feeling is like KNOWING something. as if instead of studying and understanding how an engine works you BECAME an engine..like a higher level of knowledge idk man i probably just sound retarded.

I still play video games but I rarely ever have any interest in any of the new games coming out each year usually it's only 1 or 2

You're close to having figured out the basic behavior. The only variable not under this umbrella is if you have lots of free time but still find no joy in playing games.

It's true the maturity and scheduling factor plays into it but there must be something more.

but i still play league because i have basically no friends because people hardly interest me. they're all the same. id like to just travel and explore the world at some point. nature is actually interesting and fascinating because it is not man made so therefore we have the most to learn from it. right?

I have pretty much completely free days now and I still lost all interest. Only things I play are Forza and a rarely GTA.

Seriously, this.

If i knew how to get money from playing vidya on the net, i'd still get a little joy from it.

But, i wasn't raised a spoiled little faggot who got everything from his parents to play games.

The last console i bought was a PS2 slim from my own money i got from working summer jobs. And that was 8+ years ago.

Speaking of GTA, I learned that this quote sums it up; youtu.be/XWuvwq2anb0?t=787