We need a game like this. Prove me wrong

We need a game like this. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

spintires.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>us rednecks
I bet you're those hardcore rednacks who dip copenhagen and ride around in your carolina lay'd bad squated Chevies listen to rap music.
You're "country boy fresh" aren't you? You wigger trash. You're what's wrong with the South.

Captcha was pickup trucks.

not op but we got tons of them down here in Douglas, GA. listening to nigger music yet saying they hate them. im ridin in my 97 f350 blasting jonny rebel to cancel out the wigger trash.

you dip pouches faggot

up here in north ga they are coming out of the walls

Are you some kind of nogamez faggot? Spintires has been out for several years at this point. spintires.com/

Maybe it's not here in the US, but it's got a variety of trucks, plenty of open space, water, rocks, and the most realistic mud riding experience currently available in a game.

Buy it, play it, shut up.

it's called Spintires

we have one, it's called spintires

i got family up in gwinnett and all these high schoolers got their daddys money to buy them 2015+ trucks and cant tell you nothin bout them. they get themselves a shotgun and then say they hunt all the time...

Drink bleach normal fag

the game ur talking about is in that picture and its called spintires look it up

Play "Spin Tires" and STFU

Jesus. Sounds like union county. Everyone is a backwards ass redneck.

its called a fan.
stick your balls in it so you can quit contaminating the world

Rednecks go outside...

This

I used to live in gwinnett and it was nothing but asians and blacks.
Up in forsyth tho its exactly like that like they talk big game about being "country" and being "down home" yet they drive expensive trucks listen to snoopdogg and wear camo out the ass

you hit the nail on the head. cant even make sweet tea right up that ways

wrong tag meant for

you seen hamilton mill man thats full of wannabe southerners

>up that ways
Confederacy intensifies

how about you go outside and fuck a horse you hicks

when was it that rednecks learned about Sup Forums?
let alone learned how to utilize a computer

yeah and nothing but upper middle class "rednecks".
up in Dahlonega its fucking trash town tho for real

youre one of them yankees who believes we are all inbred i reckon lol

man i aint been up to dahlonega in a good while. real good boggin pits out there though so yall got that goin for you

Who needs a game when you can do that in real life?

Seriously I'm from the West Coast and I met a bunch of rednecks while in the Army, and while they do love to go off roading and shooting and it was fun hanging with them, they ALWAYS LISTEN TO NIGGER MUSIC and HATE NIGGERS. Pissed me off so much, and then their stupid country music half the time had fucking niggers rapping in it

thats just how things are now a days. listenin to nigger music is "cool"

SPINTIRES already exists and its exactly what you described.

those go up for sale all the time near me. cheap too

yeah and the mountains are pretty nice, but the trash oh god the trash

why did we let the South back in the union again?

It is a blast to drive, and you get people waving and giving thumbs-up everywhere you go. It is pretty much like being king of the road, because when you want a lane, people move out of your way, whether they want to or not.

we'll be out soon dont worry.

Fuck off

better put it on ps2 so they can play it

Because they couldn't afford to buy it.

y u mad?

man i have people ridin the dirt when im in my 97 f350 but i reckon you have them all the way in the grass with that haha

Just go do it in real life you fucking cuck

how many rednecks does it take to change a lightbulb? I don't know they'll just have a nigger do it cause they're smarter than them.

cabelas offroad adventure 1-2-3