Ok Sup Forumsros i need your honest opinion on this girl is this girl worth bringing out in public...

Ok Sup Forumsros i need your honest opinion on this girl is this girl worth bringing out in public ? Yes im an asshole get the fuck over it i broke up with her a few months ago because i thought she wasnt good looking enough.

More pics, easier to judge. Face and body pics are best.

If you didn't want dat ass in the first place then upgrade and don't look back. Otherwise you'll despise yourself for lowering your standards, and you don't care about the person so go get the face and body you REALLY want.

I'd have that. You gotta realize something, OP. Mediocre girls are the best ones to date. They'll do anything for you... Even sexually. I love dating 5-6/10s

Honestly have none of her body only have the dreaded selfies

She is, and looks pretty good. You should fuck her while you're at it.

She looks dumb as fuck. One of those hoes that thinks her looks will get her by. Dump her.

I have i told her to get fucked purely on the bases that im an asshole and she is an imature alcoholic

I as right she is dumb as fuck...

I was right yet again... Damn I'm good.

Greatly appritiated she thinks and acts like shes a "hood" girl but is pure jailbait for other peoples profit

where are the fucking noodz OP?
>don't make me call you a faggot..

Heres the ultimate question though could i do better i understand for most women its mindset and taking controll of the situation... well huuurrrr i ammm the face is obviously intentional for the 4a
ggots who dont understand basic insecurity have a better one if needed

honest opinion. she should of gotten those teeth fixed.

Call me a faggot all you want but i am going to respect her privacy... also i have none (cries)

Kek

How old is she?

>respect
>asshole
Pick one fucking faggot.

yes.
i personally don't care for tattoos, but it's not like there's a big stigma on females with tats, like maybe there was 20 years ago or whatever.
she's not exactly ugly or skanky looking, she's alright. so go for it.

you didn't even read the whole

Honest opinion. You're a fucktard who should have already learned that "should of" is retarded gibberish.

>saturday night
>bored
>makes up story about breaking up with girl a few months ago
>still has pict
ures of her fugly looking ass
>fuck you OP
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I'm assuming you've never looked in a mirror

tbh just treat her like you treated her before. Like nothing.

These are the type of girls who love when men treat them like nothing. Don't do anything special with this girl either because as soon as you give her that power and start showing her off she'll be fucking/replacing you for some other guy before you know it

You are clearly king faggot cause you again clearly know whats going on in my life... kill yourself? Livestream that bitch to

>can't greentext

>is this girl worth bringing out in public
That's the question I answered.
And yes I read that OP had broken up with her already, but I figured he asked that first question cause maybe he was thinking about getting back with her.
Or maybe I'm retarded. I don't know.
Does a retarded person know they're retarded, or do they just think they're normal?

Coming from show your face user?

Why would you be upset not having nudes when you're supposedly not attracted to her in the first place? Lol

Winrar

Agreed. She's decent when her mouth is closed

What's she like in the sack?
Personality?

Im upset cause i cant show you more for more opinions... derpaderrdurrrduuuuur dumb ass

did you get a pube transplant on your chest?

You look about as average as her

/thread

Honestly not bad nice little pussy but she does tend to play the role of a pillow princes i had to take charge and throw her around choke her smack her face you know how it is.. do you?..

I did howd you know? It didnt cost a penny either...

Stop lying faggot.