ITT: no fap discussion

ITT: no fap discussion

on my 4 or 5th day but on the thirs litterally every girl ive been with in the past year and havent really spoken to for months start to message me

anyone think this is because of an energy build up inside me?

if this is the case then if u masturbate but dont cum since then (because they havent messaged me again really its died down again) then do you think that that energy still stays built up because i didnt cum or i still loose it when i masturbate but make sur not to cum.

Depends. We need a sauce for the vid

I hope you're not serious OP.

RIP poor boy in this vid getting roasted by that grill

what wouyld you say it depends on

dont have sauce sorry

why so

what mean you do?

bump

I haven't masturbated or had an orgasm in more than 3 years.

There's no special energy you get from not masturbating. After a few days, your body will max out on testosterone but that's about it.
The girls couldn't magically sense that there was something different about you, they probably just wanted to talk to you.

why tho haha

and i mean because ive been wanking every day since i was like 10 so when i stopp my balls etc are used to having that realease and so i think that it builds up in me and every girl ive been inside music sense it unconciously,

possibly? haha

how long do you think it takes for the tero to max out then?

and ye i know they werent looking for a pounding completely but like 6 of them all thought to message me on this day dispite me not being outside of my house this whole time really or near any of them.

are you saying i should cum now and start a new bujildup cycle?

It's less than a week. But them deciding to message you has nothing to do with how often you cum. It's just a coincidence.

what all 6 of them thhree of them i left and the other three we just havent talked in a while?

Do you actually believe that some force made the girls message you because you hadn't masturbated?

well you dont know they might have a magnetic trace in theyre mind because we have done stuff

That sexual energy is fueled by testosterone. Increase libido leads to increase in testosterone and vise versa. The more sexual energy you have the more women will naturally be drawn to you, of course there's more to it than that but it certainly give you an edge over the chronic masturbators.

The only way I see that making sense is if the girls were around you during your period of no fapping. But if they just messaged you out of the blue and havent seen you in some time it's something else that prompted them to do so

so yoursaying i should keep not masturbating so that i stay hornier and so my tero level are higher right ?

i really wanna masturbate but im trying to be zen master

this is more interesting than some of the xfiles trying to work this situation out with a probable solution

Learn to fap and not cum. Learn to control your focus not on ejaculation but on the act of sex itself, and more importantly, the girl.
That is the path of true sexual mastery

Triple dubs speak truth

>value what you have to offer not what you can take

yes well im good at sex too apparently 4 of the girls said that im the best they have ever had, i think its just that most people ar e shit

but i get off on the girl getting off

but im just out a long term so i need some new girls and all im doing is sitting in the house being reclusive i need to get back in the game haha
pic related its her

>magnetic trace in there mind
1. Pretty sure that'd kill someone, or be the warning sign for something REALLY fucked.
2.shut the fuck up, that is the stupidest shit I have ever heard.

well i feel that i not offering anything on i finish wanking and i have no terosterone left haha so im trying to keep it together but at the same time i wanna just wank coz ive got nothing better to do and im horny with no girl to please

i dont mean litterally dude chill the thing still stand that all 6 of them started to get at me

They sense it? No, fuck off.