Totally legit Facebook

Legit...seems OP phone is fucked

yeah its legit. got the same thing earlier

legit op, better repair fast now

....yes completely legit
I can't belive you let it get this bad

This thread

Try reading the web address

This happened to my friend a while back. He thought it was a scam, but by the end of the week his sim card was fried up

Yes OP, this is most definitely a real thing that you should trust and install

>that url
You're a fucking moron.

Yeah I actually my old phone got fucked cause I kinda just ignored that. Make sure to repair as soon as possible.

Is bait

OP what have you done!!!!

It's legit. I got the same thing and it fixed my phone.

Use the small black triangle next to your post number to image search google and then hang yourself. Stupid people are a waste of oxygen.

OP
please tell me you're not this fucking stupid
>zdgzaacbuo.pw
Yeah, that definitely looks like an official google site to me

Obviously fake. No way would Google ask you to install an app. Also the website is super janky. If you are worried just get an antivirus app from the play store

What? It's legit, dude.

You deserve it.

Why must you ruin the fun?

Wubba lubba dub dubs checked

Stop worrying about fake ass virus ads and put ubuntu touch on your phone and never worry about that shit again.

i had the same thing before, get that shit off your phone. it'll encrypt all your data on august 11th (the payload date). real bitch to get rid of, stores its code in every app you open. after august 11th, you gotta pay them like $75 to unencrypt the mess. i got it off my phone before then luckily

Bait aside, shit like this never happens on the iPhone. We have an inbuilt ad blocker. You get what you pay for.