Last two digits = number of pushups you have to do

Last two digits = number of pushups you have to do.

Marine mode = last three

"You feeling lucky?" = last four, GO!

>Inb4 don't have to do them all today

Let's do this

Ok

roll for 0000

Roll

Marine mode go!
would the Air Force mode be do the last digit of your post number?

rollin'

This pleases the memelords.

Roll

Accidental get thread?

get me swole Sup Forums

K

MY DICK IN UR ASS

Mrel dont give a shit baout bugs fuck all u niglets

Nah.

Fat man trying to get thin here, let's see if Sup Forums wants me to get thin too

Can't do full pushups because leg issue, but I can at least try.

roll to stop belly rolls

>556
YOU'RE GONNA BE A GENERAL SOME DAY PVT GUMP!

Roll

I got the first 100 knocked out.

smd

Checked

99 get

Roll

Time to get strong and beat up children

God fucking dammmmmmmit

Reel

I'm with this guy.

easy shit.

Rolling

oh fuck me.

reroll

fuck it

I cant do one pushup

rollan for low

Nope nevermind. did 30, head might explode.

my Anus is ready.

thats it?

weak ass nigga.

I've been doing 50 push ups in one go since i was `13 with no problems.

In the Marines!

You're the best. You must also have a 10 inch dick and a handlebar mustache. You'd sweat Jack Daniels if the body you've perfected over years of intensive training could ever have any need to excrete waste. I think I saw you on the news once cock-slapping a massive asteroid out of Earth's orbit and saving everything, even though we all also know that you could snuff out existence with one errant, careless flex of your tightly toned pecs.

Some worship you, most revere you, but all fear you.

rollller

Posting



Oh?

You are saying this quite comfortably behind your computer screen aren't you? Sitting in your 300$ gaming chair that mom bought for you, whilst sipping on hot cocoa and having tabs on the "latest anime episodes", weaaboo music playing in the backround on full blast and mlp tabbed. Ah, quite comfy, ain't it. Anonymity sure is great. You can say whatever you want because no one will know who you truly are.

You believe you are hardened. An edgy hero. But in reality, you are really just scum. A useless shit stain. A waste of space. No purpose in life other than to leech off of the hard work of others. People like you need to be eradicated. The world doesn't need your shit. You are better off dead, faggot.

bowlin

No one is up for good natured fun anymore.

roll

roll

Shieeet

I thought we were having a pasta fight

Let's see

Marine mode nigha

I feel pretty lucky

>get?

rolling

>00 get

Lets do this

99 get

roll

Exactly what bottom dwelling sucker would do, fall for the bait of feigned innocence. You watch all the bigger fish swim right on by the simple lure, and all you can do is hope they don't come to eat you. All the while, you really need some food, some attention. So you try and prey on the only thing you can. Then what? Snatched up by your rotten fucking dirt-sifting gills. It would make me sick if I didn't find so much pleasure in reeling you in and watching you squirm.

Roll

Check my trips

What an idiot.