I can't not do it man

fuck

no

Fuck

lel

NOOOOO

shit

o shit

good one OP. no really, you got me good this time.

bait thread.

My moms got cancer :(

God what the hell is this galactic newfaggotry I'm seeing in the videos where your mum dies? What the hell is wrong with you faggots? Are you just dense?

Hii

FUG

Fuck...

(. _.)

You know what I don't understand? No one ever takes memes seriously. I'm being honest here. No one ever stops and really understands the memes. They just pass it off as just another shitpost that was made by some edgy shit in his basement, waiting for his mom to bring him chicken tendies. These people are wrong. Memes are made by the greatest minds on the planet. Each one is carefully and delicately crafted to get the most amount of karma on Reddit. I'm led to believe that maybe even Albert Einstein made a meme. Now, I am not talking about the shitty Facebook memes that don't take any effort at all, like what you see on say, for example, Berny Snaders' page. They lack a soul. I only speak of Sup Forums memes and the like. Things like dank pepe, dat boi (o shit waddup) and troll faces. These types of memes deserve respect. They aren't trash. They are art. You know what I don't understand? No one ever takes memes seriously. I'm being honest here. No one ever stops and really understands the memes. They just pass it off as just another shitpost that was made by some edgy shit in his basement, waiting for his mom to bring him chicken tendies. These people are wrong. Memes are made by the greatest minds on the planet. Each one is carefully and delicately crafted to get the most amount of karma on Reddit. I'm led to believe that maybe even Albert Einstein made a meme. Now, I am not talking about the shitty Facebook memes that don't take any effort at all, like what you see on say, for example, Berny Snaders' page. They lack a soul. I only speak of Sup Forums memes and the like. Things like dank pepe, dat boi (o shit waddup) and troll faces. These types of memes deserve respect. They aren't trash. They are art.

Nice OP

fuck u

bitch nigga

I hate this thread and all of you, too.

I don't watch nigger shit.

Read replies still bit

no gay shit allowed? challenge accepted.

k

>5244▶
>you fap, you fucking lose!
lel

die

fuk u

#rekt

damn

Haha you got me

and to that, I say sleep tight, pupper

what if i told you i never fapped

FUCK.

-.-

gl fags

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

Damn

why the fuck would i fap to this? do you enjoy watching a girl suck a dick and then you imagine that you're sucking that dick? are you a fucking faggot?

Perfect tits!

lel

fuk u

Fuck

strawpoll.me/10758849 bros help

agreed. anyone know sauce?

My mom is already dead asshole

fug!!

cmon man

sauce

deep breaths son

fuck it i'm in