I had a lot of sexual encounters with my sister along time ago while we were kids/ teens to late teens...

I had a lot of sexual encounters with my sister along time ago while we were kids/ teens to late teens , I feel rly regretful and sick but it still is a turn on even now. We havent talked about it in a while and I havent told anyone at all about it. Anyone interested in listening?

Go on...

I'm here for ya sisterFuckinFag. Tell me what's up

well shit don't leave us hangin

Go

Post pics

Moar

Story time?

Most of the loli pictures I am about to post look somewhat similar to my sister, I have a folder for them specifically
I had a lot of sexual encounters as a teenager with my little sister and even her friends later int he future, and this is based on TRUE events . I will be seperating each events into paragraphs and my thoughts and notes in smaller ones. My sister
is korean, is around 4'5ish she changes throughout the years, on the skinnny side brown eyes, shes pretty cute. We moved a lot, but stayed in the same state which was Cali. Now I am in my late 20's and my sister is in her early 20's
We both agreed to never talk about this situation again, even though I bring it up once in a while but she moves away from the topic or gets mad at me. We are very close to eachother as in sister and brother relationship now,
I got my sister pregnant when she was 17, aborted the baby, my sister and mom covered me on the incident and never got introuble. After going through all this my mom and me came to a agreement that if I dont touch my sister
that she would pleasure me once in a while. I somewhat stick to her deal but still have sex with my sister when I can, not often at all. To find out more read the story. Enjoy and please rate my story, If Sup Forums likes my story, I will
write more about the events that I didnt tell because there were so many of them. I only wrote the ones that I vividly remember the most. The story event line goes from how I tricked my sister for sexual pleasure while having some fun
with her friends too, into blackmailing my sister for it, then it goes to abusing my mom when shes drunk to making a agreement with her for pleasure. I now live with my mom and my sister and a cousin from korea. We all support eachother
financially and nor me or my sister went to college because of the situation that has happened in the family.

yee

Heres my background so you guys know my history

Both my parents were full time workers, except sundays they were christian, they worked usually around 8/9 am to 7/8 pm. I knew about sex but didnt know exactly how to do it, I was dumb. I wasnt the best brother, When my
sister did something wrong I would punish her by telling her to do planks until her hands really hurt (asian punishment) or just make her hold textbooks for awhile. So she was scared of me and was pretty obidiant to me.
Lets call me Danny and lets call my little sister Christina (not real names) We were a pretty poor family, lived in a indian/mexican/nigger infested apartment complex. And also my sister is the type of kid that is very school
smart and very innocent but can keep secretes for me bc shes scared of me.

When I was around 11 and my sister was 6 I used to punish her a lot because of growing up with asian parents and was punished myself and I was angry all the time, Now im 18+ druggy pretty much fucked up in life.
Around that time we both enjoyed watching WWE ( Wrestling ) on friday nights and eventually started wrestling on the bed for fun, NO SEXUAL INTENTIONS AT ALL. After a couple times wrestling we did it as a hobby for
fun after school or whenever we felt like it. We both knew a lot of the moves and stuff and it was actually fun at the time. Even my parents knew we did this but didnt think much of it

fucking koreans

OP is a liar

Around this time I found out about hentai and was very interested and aroused by the stuff I found (naruto hentai LOL). I then started to have thoughts of doing stuff with my sister but was paranoid of her knowing what sex
is and didnt want to risk it. After school one day dont know what day, we decided to wrestle. By this time we wrestled like it was a casual thing we did. When we were throwing eachother around she landed her knee on my crotch
area and I remember I was in a lot of pain. I started to curl up in a ball and my sister started to panic, she was worried that she was going to get introuble with mom and dad. She asked if she could do anything for me and I
just said no and was mad at her. But then.. I started to think about what I wanted to do to my sister, I was thinking of a way I can ask her to do something I saw in the hentai without asking directly for sexual actions.
I thought of a plan but was very scared to ask, but i asked anyways. I told her that I was in a lot of pain and I think if she kissed the spot I was in pain it would be alittle better.
She said okay.. My heart stopped and I was hit by a wave of excitement. I said okay and we got off the bed and on the ground, I pulled my shorts and tidy whities down and showed her my dick, it was probably pretty small, I dont remember.
But it was a good size for her small face. I told her to kiss the tip of my penis, I was fully erect at this point, but was dissapointed bc I thought the kissing would feel better, I then pretended to be in pain and asked if she
could suck on it alittle, the feeling of her lips wrap around my dick was the best feeling I had ever. After a couple times going in a out her mouth, she told me it tasted bad. I dont blame her bc when I was a kid I used to shower
2-3 times a week.

>green text please

>just finished aborting a baby
>came to a agreement that if I dont touch my sister that she would pleasure me once in a while

Alright, suspension of disbelief broken. You can write fanfics as much as you want, many of the wincest stories posted here are, but at least make it realistic.

go on..
>greentext

Yeah I've seen fucked up family's but I have a hard time believing that still op go on

Mom's part sounds really BS. Anyway, I got a boner, so go on OP.

These types of images are some advanced fucking autism.

moar

op is kill