Drug thread

drug thread

who skipped the night on amphetamines?

I did. fuck yeah

does anyone know how to keep your eyes from being so tired while on speed?

Does anyone know if I can get high on paracetamol?

You will die before you feel anything good.

b9

Heh

Really?
I'm on 850mg and I feel super chill right now
Relaxed as fuck

Paracetamol is extremely bad for your liver, don't take too much.

are you fr trying to get high on tylenol?
anyone here ever take a bunch of benedryl

Lol fckin children. There are no narcotic effects from taking APAP... youre just pretending aka placebo

sup OP

I snorted some special K tonight. Second time. Just did two bumps, around 60mg. fuckyeh

Funny story for yall, first time I did ketamine a week or two ago, I didnt know I was doing ketamine. Long story short I orally swallowed 300mg in some cold orange juice. I thought it was mescaline HCL powder. Well 15 minutes later, I was taking a shower and felt something... I felt out of it. Nope. Within 30 minutes I was feeling purty weerd.

Thankfully I was in a safe space and I was able to listen to Indian meditation music. I also watched drugstore cowboy high as fuck. At 2 hrs in I had the most serene, calming sensation of my life. It felt like it had been building up for 2 hours and then poof, I let goooo. I had some very lucid insights into my experience (which I carefully wrote down) and by hour 4, I could barely even feel it

havent done k in a while... did you k hole and just feel like you were spinning in a void for a while?

I had thought the powder was mescaline... I made the mistake of ordering 2g of mesc and K

So being the brilliant dumbass I am, the "mescaline" arrived in the mail and I said fuck yeah, I've been looking forward to doing this. So I went into my first ketamine experience thinking it was mescaline

I was spinnin alright. About an hour in was when I realized that I probably did Ketamine. It was kinda nauseating and I was very confused, lost coordination after an hour and just laid down

It didnt feel like a K-hole to me, I just felt really confused and nauseous. Tonight Im going to K-Hole tho, wish me luck and I hope you guys have a great night too

I dont know how someone can like the effect of Ketamine, it was one of the most unpleaseant moments in my life.

i dont remember liking it much myself. i did a bunch of this really strong k once and just sat on the floor feeling like i was on space mountain for like 4 hours.

Luck bro

I wouldn't recommend DPH or any dissociative. Aside from physical side effects, having to go to the bathroom, difficulty urinating, loss of coordination; they fuck you up. You'll have conversations with your sister only to remember you don't have one. Also if anyone sees you when you inevitably wander out they will be able to tell how fucked you are, moreso than benzos, psychedelics.

been smoking meth since i woke up with my last bowl about three hours ago.

wish i had some heroin to help me come down but no money. usually as long as i get high i can bury the shame of standing outside grocery store or banking asking customers for change as they leave and get enough for a sack within an hour or two.

Dph is a deliriant not a disso. Dissos are fun (I'm on D-Ket rn)

i take like 75 mg to sleep sometimes, but ive taken like a shit ton of the 25 mg sleeping dph pills and woah. lol. it was like noooooo coordination. but yeh i wake up with a headache but i sleep pretty well.

What's the BA of K nasally vs orally?

Jesus fuck. Get control of your life