Fluffy thread

fluffy thread

Are you going to contribute at all OP?

So if you guys had a fluffy would you amputate it's legs? I would personally amputate the hind legs so that it could play with toys and move minimally but it would never be able to run and be fully happy. I would also get a smarty to rape, bite, and kick it. It could have foals and then let the smarty abuse them as well watching her run around the room trying to save them. Her helpless body not enough to do anything substantial to stop it.

nah, get a feral pony, feed it nothing but solid gold kibble and punish it for its instictual wild adaptations like being a smarty or trying to defend itself.

Also I'd have other mares with varying degrees of mutilation and one large mare that's physically capable of dominating the others. I would give only enough food to keep most of them alive. I would also dress up as a monster from time to time to terrorize them and maybe take one away to torture or kill it. All of this creates a hostile and bad environment that breeds mental disorders and terror. Then I would come in occasionally with out the costume to be their brief moments of comfort and refuge. It can't all be shit for them as that's no fun.

i'd just find as many as i could and slaughter them as i found them.
just peeling them and mashing them up and mutilating them, would be good fun.

if they existed, i'd probably waste my entire life destroying them in a breathless rage

make.it.a.story.with.detail.jpg

Honestly? I would have a normal fluffy. I don't believe in ruining a fluffy's life if they're not a smarty or a pain in the ass.

Of course, if that fluffy decides to shit everywhere, then there's punishments. THEN i'll decide to chop off those legs.

I agree with this notion, make a story.

sorry I'm not exactly story writer material, but in any case I would definitely have a costume so I could disguise myself thus being able to have two identities to them. I suppose you could have two different groups that you introduce to each other from time to time to watch their interaction with each other. It's kind of like playing dungeons and dragons in that you kind of create the players and control the environment. You can be the dungeon master as well as being their savior.

But totally need a rear amputee fluffy. Too damn cute. Pic related.

lol I could also take a couple back with me for the night and treat them well. I could sew the seeds of a religion for them to follow. The couple that return to the shithole would tell stories of sketties and hugs. They would be prophets. It would have to be one of the lower ones in the hierarchy as it would be too simple if they were in a position of power.

Please tell me thats not it.

Is this based on a story?

not that I know of sorry. you can try google searching it

This is a perfect way to punish young Fluffies that act up. Just leave them in a room, monitored by a camera, and thats it.

There is literally a story that was made around this. Someone posted it down below.

these threads are like motorcycle accidents

i just can't look away

Tell me friend. Can you look away from...
...THIS?!

Bump

missed opportunity - shoulda put a boot on it.

Thanks for the bump

ugly