You are a person who is worth being loved. I know for a fact that God loves you, and I do too...

You are a person who is worth being loved. I know for a fact that God loves you, and I do too. No matter what you've done, or who you are.

If anyone needs to talk I'm here for you.

I want you to know for certain that I'm thinking about you and praying for you. You're worth being loved.

Fuck off/

I love you too, no matter what.

I respect and care about all of you

Thank you, my friend. I hope you have had a really great day.

Why do you love everyone? Not everyone is worth loving.

"The natural value of egoism. — Self-interest is worth as much as the person who has it: it can be worth a great deal, and it can be unworthy and contemptible. Every individual may be scrutinized to see whether he represents the ascending or the descending line of life. Having made that decision, one has a canon for the worth of his self-interest.

If he represents the ascending line, then his worth is indeed extraordinary — and for the sake of life as a whole, which takes a step farther through him, the care for his preservation and for the creation of the best conditions for him may even be extreme."

I disagree. I think despite what anyone may have done, or how they think, they were born a good person and they can be a good person. I think everyone is worthy of being loved.

Anyone who told you otherwise just wanted to hurt you.

What if some one cuts off your genitals and murders you family in front of you, then let's you live, only to dedicate their lives to making mundane tasks difficult for you and telling everyone that you're gay. And they step on kittens and punch babies and drive a Kia. Would you still love them then? Cause that's gnarly

that's known as "the ethical"

to suffer injustice at the hands of the aesthetic, and to not bend, to remain in the sphere of the ethical, not matter how difficult it is, THAT is the essence of morality and the essence of the ethical in general

I care about you just as much as I care about me.

I don't think it'd be easy, and I would hope that no one ever wanted to do that. I think if someone had loved that person, and if they had accepted that love, it never would have happened.

I think with God's help I would find a way to forgive them, if it meant that they would find peace.

you can't possibly know that for sure

Why do you think so? He's a person just like us.

precisely because he is a person is how i know

in a specific sense, to know how i value something is knowledge that i alone possess, it is hallowed ground, forbidden for others to trespass on

I think I've lost what you mean, I'm sorry. I interpreted what to mean is that self > others, without exception. I disagree with that, personally, because I do know I love him just as much as I love myself.

My waifu loves me but you dont see me believing in fictional characters

this: means that self interest is >others for someone who is worthy of it, who is strong, powerful, healthy, and etc, because life takes a step further through that strong individual

self interest (the idea that self > others) is healthy only when the person who is having the self interest is representing the "ascending line of life" and not "deterioration"

for those who represent deterioration, self interest is contemptible, not because its morally wrong "per se" but because life (as a whole) suffers because of that weak person's self interest

I love you regardless, my friend.

I'll be back tomorrow, my friends. I hope you all have a wonderful night.