Okay so I need your help just hung out with a 7/10 on looks but 11/10 on personality

okay so I need your help just hung out with a 7/10 on looks but 11/10 on personality
>she works up at my local ice rink
>I go up to see her to hang out with her
>we talk, talk, talk
>she gets off of work
>I offered to go buy her dinner
>shes really into conspiracy theories and we both think and like the same things
>wtf.jpeg
>soulmate.exe?
>anyway I take her back to car and we're sitting in the parking lot
>she says "hey annon you know i could put the seats down in car and we could chill in there"
>"fuck yeah sounds fun"
>so we get back there and were still talking
>car sex get brought up
>talk about how easy it is to bang in her car and shit
>but topic quickly fades
>night ends and she goes home
what could I have done to bang her right there, how do I put the moves on her?
pic some what related it looks kinda like her

>car sex topic
>"fuck it, you down?"
>proceeded to unzip pants
>?????
>profit

holy fuck that would have been good

user use your dick head wisely, if it fails then say
>"at least sit on my face or something."

Chicks can not diss off a good eating

but, I think I might date this chick so would that screw me over in the long run?

bump

>dating

user don't fuck it up, dating leads to closeness, leading to bills and more debt, leading to being a couple and having a life, ditch the thought of dating and just try to get pussy

Next time do these simple tricks

>"life goals" topic

>"legit anything, expand my view on life and try to actually live. Not sit around politics and pokemon go"

>"sex" topic

>"willing to do what it takes to make you feel every orgasm and pleasure I have to offer"

Be smart, not lovey user

thank you, I'll try those tomorrow because were hanging out tomorrow and going to catch pokemon,if the servers go down ill go take her to a movie

Ah...young love... Sounds like you really do want to hang out with her, don't let comments like mess with your head.

If you two get along, there's no need to worry about missing that 'one' chance to fuck her...there will be plenty more. Go have fun, wrestle, tickle, and at some point the clothes are gonna come off. There's nothing complicated about it, if you're into her and she's into you, you don't need a 'plan' or any deception. Take her to mini-golf tomorrow and don't think too hard about it.

Pretend the server on your phone does then go straight to movie

If you know she's digging you then be alpha and have her practically sit on your lap

Never order snacks, that leads to money spending on dumb shit and having butter on you, unless she wants something then don't get shit for yourself. Shows her she's the main concern, get water if thristy.

Find a cute movie, I know it sounds gay but cute works, shows you can be soft but willing to suffer for her enjoyment, secret life of pets is great right now. After, ignore small talk and ask if she wants a drink or two back at your house. If ignores then leave it, never push. That sounds clingy and rapey. Try again if all else fails.

Ignore this faggot. He wants love. You need a working relationship, love doesn't come right away. Ease into it or you're being a clingy autis.

Trust me, I know what I'm talking about.

thank you guys your helping me out alot

i actually use pokemon go to get girls, its a good excuse to spend a lot of time with them.

Then that's a good use.

That Pokemon go shit to me is annoying, yeah you're out getting air but still looking down at a screen.

No problem user, I'm trying to be real. Though the other user about love is being a hetero I'm trying to be dead honest.

so would I ease into it by taking it slow?

The more and more I think about it, im pretty sure thats what im gonna end up doing

don't do what that guy says, if you fixate on sex really hard at first she will get creeped out and leave, that guy that commented is probably a perma virgin

Heres what i do.

>Go for a drive with her.
>"I don't have any place in mind i just like driving and listening to music, its really chill." kind of shit.
>Always let her choose the music
>If you actually like it thats great.
>If you don't then fake it.
>Spend the day before looking for pretty nature spots or cool places close to you to go.
>Talk about anything and everything, have a good time.
>????
>Profit

yeah thats how i started to talk to this chick is because pokemon go

If you try to fuck too hard in the beginning she will get scared away. My advice would be 4 or 5 dates before you even try anything sexual.

This

think with your head OP, not your dick. If you try too hard to fuck you'll lose her completely.

What this guy is saying is "go for secluded drive, try hard to have sex with her" don't be a creep user, seriously this is bad advice

somewhat, not like friendzoning yourself slow but understanding and listening. It gets boring after but you can adjust and really understand her.

If you're looking to fuck be forward.

If you're looking to be a kiss ass and settle then wait, if the moment of sex is there though take it, don't abuse it, but enjoy it slowly and never read hard into it or it's cringy and clingy.

No lol theres no sex involved, its just a good way to get to know someone. Learning their likes and dislikes while managing to keep her happy by letting her play her own music rather then having to listen to OPs Babymetal.

Thank you guys again, but its hard for me because im still a virgin and I want to lose it so bad but Ill try to use my head more

>permavirgin
Kek

I'll give you it but it's not true, I grew up with six women. They actually thought me how to pick up chicks, sounds cringey but it works. I have my own techniques but they really helped me with getting what I want.

Think pleasure, sex is just sex, pleasure is enjoying the actual thing. Anyone can have sex, but pleasure is like ecstasy.

I've had a pretty good amount of sex with 3 girls i care nothing about, and its all shit compared to even being in the presence of someone i genuinely have feelings for. The sex feels good for the moment, but being with the person you really like is a feeling that stays with you even when you're no longer with them.

thats some deep shit, I've never thought of it like that thank you guys

took some fun pics though

another topic real quick, do chicks really care about size because im about 5"

I'll be honest, some women do. But mostly it's your drive that women like, you have to know how to deliver an orgasm before they do. Usually a good tip/start is working a finger or two in 2 in. Rubbing the roof of the vagina and slowly but steadily pace teasing the clit licking or nibbling is a good start.

Welcome to the friendzone

After tonight she'll want to take it slow
Then, I really like hanging out with you, can we just talk, user?
Next, user, thank you for being there for me, you're like my best friend I could tell you anything

You're never gonna fuck now

Always make her orgasm before you do.
I get it done during foreplay so she feels like we're even when im done fucking.
im like 6.4

god im such a virgin, so when you foreplay do you just eat her out and finger?

i'm sorry

i mean its a good part of it. Making out and heavy petting are important and never underestimate boob play. suck on/ lightly bite her nips and give small hickeys on her boobs

>heavy petting
whats that?

My foreplay is simple
Three easy steps

Finger lingering, make her want it, tease the upper inner thigh and above clit

Neck teasing, suck, lick, kiss, bite. Do whatever she's into but this is a must

Kissing, deep long kisses are good but tongue action is key, don't jab her throat but toy with her tongue

Overly rubbing clit, feeling up her tits/ass intensely

touching the poosy over her panties til ur fingers get wet

grabbin the ass til she says "ouch"

squeezin them tits til she says "ouch"

making her grab ur lil 5` peepee

Thank you guys

thanks and kek

erotic contact between two people involving stimulation of the genitals but stopping short of intercourse.

Also don't just flob the dick, unbutton, unzip and pull down not all at once, this is a real good tease for money

Between those adjustments try to improv your own foreplay moves

so unbutton-forplay-unzip-foreplay-then stick it in something like that?

If it feels awkward you arent doing it right

pretty much except don't just stick it in, tease clit

Make the shit last, don't waste your first nut, rub your tip against that clit and tease her nipples

Yeah don't just unbutton, slowly foreplay like

Get a good flow user

lets hope it wont feel awkward
and ill try to keep all this mind thank you

Op if you need more tips or advice post your kik, I'll hit you up

Right now I'm heading to bed, thread will probably 404 soon

You won't if you take your time

more like hump with clothes on (eat her mouth)
hump with underwear on (eat her boobs)
hump naked (and then eat her urethra)
then fuck (with your 5 incher)
then fuck

my kik is PCMR_Centurion

Kek, ignore summer

OP here guys thank you all for this i wish i could pay you guys back, but im gonna head off good night everyone and my the best of luck come to all good sole fuckers

Messaged

Night op, good luck