Why are french always so butthurt? When Portugal lost to Greece in 2004 we respected them and gave no signs of butthurt...

Why are french always so butthurt? When Portugal lost to Greece in 2004 we respected them and gave no signs of butthurt...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Portugal_(1807)
nytimes.com/aponline/2016/07/04/world/europe/ap-eu-germany-eu-budget-targets.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY
youtube.com/watch?v=A0yxfVFDD-0
youtube.com/watch?v=zXpqvf2Xxpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

?

You don't give ratings to players who just got subbed in

It has always been like that

>I rate Eder

>implying anyone speaks that mumbo jumbo spic language on here

Please speak American English on this American board.

They didn't even put the colors at the eiffel tower kek
Reminds me of a certain portuguese club when they lost the league at their stadium against their rivals...but i don't remember the name.

friendly reminder that Sup Forums is a European board on a Jap website

you do if they play 30 minutes of extra time you salty cunt

You'd be butthurt too if you had lost to Poortugal

>friendly reminder that your airport got BLOWN THE FUCK UP by muslims and you did notthing about it, and did not retaliate

Fucking JEJ

well your government had 2 planes crashed into the twins and then had you go to war for nothing but corporate interests

Funny because i've always seen french clubs taking up in the ass from portuguese clubs.
Dedier Deschamps should be used to it now, since he lost the champions league final to FC Porto kek.

who are you quoting, fatboy?

friendly reminder

French Fries are so butt hurt.

AHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAA

And they bombed the shit out of the middle east in response.

more american lives for corporate jews!
Such progress!

wasted money and american lives*

French are pathetic, just look at WW2 ahahahaha

absolute cuckage

Vengeance is worth a few billion dollars

actually solving problems is worth tons of billion dollars

More tax payers dollars to fund retarded wars. Meanwhile back in USA: 1,6 million homeless people.
AMERICA! Land of the Free, The greatest country in the World!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

>Portugal out of all countries mocking France for WW2

You got conquered in 11 days in 1807...
Your king fled to fucking Brazil lmao

like the vengeance you took when muslims had their way with your girls? or the vengeance you took when ruskies hospitalized your lads?

YOU GOT EXPELLED 3 TIMES BY FOKKIN PEASANTS
hahahaha
Portugal in peak (1500) would totally genocide u

saddam was for nothing in 9/11. the US actually helped a new al qaida take over iraq. great vengeance

>believing media lies

>the moment you realise you haven't even seen henry's reaction yet

off to youtube brb

>USA unironically making fun of other countries getting blown the fuck up

airplane.jpg

Pretty sure the British who liberated you after a year of occupation werent peasants but professional soldiers

>"France in charge of history"

Yeah man, it's not like he scored the goal that cucked your team full of niggers.

on a much smaller number with the help of peasants.
I don't expect much from an apetheistic nation with women who have faces that look like the bonner of an old car desu

>take down saddam because MUH WMDs MUH al qaeda
>further destabilize the region in the process
>fight an invisible enemy for a decade as a result solving nothing
>repeat with even more dictators/countries to same results
>one of which wont bow down to you
>as a result enter multiple proxy wars one of which is against your ally and one of which is on the side of your biggest enemy
>spark a new cold war as a result

incredible, its like the biggest elements in their government/military/intelligence all want different things and strive to fuck each other up

Well, well portugal HOWEVER

Donald Trump
crippled america
crippled faggot

kek

You can deny facts, it will not change them

>Napoleon ordered Junot to commence the invasion, with the cooperation of three divisions from the Kingdom of Spain.

>Paralyzed by fear and indecision, the Portuguese authorities offered no resistance. Junot occupied Lisbon on 30 November 1807 to find that John and many of the leading families had left for Brazil aboard the Portuguese fleet.

>The French quickly occupied the entire country and appropriated or disbanded the Portuguese army.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invasion_of_Portugal_(1807)

Your map show Europe in 1812, after the Brits had liberated you
You bragging about it is like if France mocked Germany for WW2 because Americans liberated us

But you should be used to that. After all a bunch of slaves rioting in Haiti was good enough to kill more than 40.000 french troops Napoleon sent there.

>nytimes.com/aponline/2016/07/04/world/europe/ap-eu-germany-eu-budget-targets.html?_r=0

Enjoy your starvation soon

Keep in mind that portuguese ''army' had no cavalry,
kek @ french cherry picking, you got expelled quicker than the spaniards in 1300s

>brexit scares EU mongs so they finally get their shit together

Based.

>me
Only the rest of the population, I'm wealthy xd

post supercar

KEK

Enjoy even more Portuguese migrants.

kek

These 2 are always welcome

Which paper is that?
Not rating subs is not unusual, some papers have their own rules. In this case it's pretty stupid considering he scored the goal

And finally the stupid britcucks will choke at achieve their exit. They literally cannot do something properly

Don't fuck with Juncker.

Don't worry!
many Joaquins and Manels are coming to fuck ur wives and qt arab ladies

being rude doesn't change the fact that people who get subbed in do not get rated

They'll be fine, cant expect results a week after the fact, and I think its better this way too
pretty triggered for someone who didn't read it, and it wasn't adressed to YOU mr. I don't know my own country

You should put that paypal donation to your numerous mortgages and payments so you're out of debt by 35.

And both this thread and your reply are Sup Forumspol/ so deal w/ it.

>being this mad
lmao

that "journalism rule" only exist in france then...

Ikr
I don't even understand why they're so mad even though they won
Small country mentality probably

Yeah or listening to shitty music In A Seat Ibiza tuning after the workship at the uncle Bacalau construction business

We are the only nation on earth with proper journalism so that makes it official everywhere else

its because portugal is one of the most bullied countries on Sup Forums so now that they finally have something to strike back with they go all out

You never conquered us, you OCCUPIED us. You don't know our history better than us you faggot.

>You never conquered us, you OCCUPIED us

Lol u mad cuz you lost chez toi faggot?

Lmao tho.

Is that Brazilian "news"?

government in exile is a thing, you know
the country/government wasnt defeated (yet)

anyway why are you still entertaining this fegit?

he's obviously baiting with this shit thread

>you never conquered us, you occupied us

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

WE

>The whiteless African nation of Moortugal

>finished 3rd of group
>draws 6 times on 7
>only win is vs whales which was playing its first euro cup
>champion anyway cause we know how to park a bus
i wouldn't be proud

Y u mad tho?

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

your bus was on the filed

TOP KEK. CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP SENPAI

Your shitposting just leads to people being even more annoyed at Portugal than they are already tbqh

Learn to win with grace, there's no need to reply to anyone, you won.
Replying with this shit just makes you seem desperate

>Santos
>7

Really, fucking really?
I've been shit talking him since he got the job, but in the final the tactic was perfect and all the subs worked like a charm.

Portuguese

>the books on the right are all a different version of the quoran

theologists

Benfica did it against porto
Cant remember year tho

TSUUUUUUUUUUUU

Well no fucking shit. Do you want to compare football clubs to National teams?

I bet you're from Sporting anyway

Man if I was good looking as Fonte I would fuck every single girl of my town

>romania

Literally kej

2011 neva forget

How do you say "va fanculo" in brazilian ?

"Vá tomar no cu"
"Vá se foder"
"Foda-se"

>implying
The original post said that Belgium got attacked and didn't do anything about it. We got attacked and launched a decade long war against anyone who said the words 'allahu ackbar'. Stay cucked, yurope. ;)))

Like this video. This guy has amazing Brazilian videos on how to slur:

UH PAPAI ESTAMO NA TELA

Por acaso brasileiro é uma língua? Foda-se só nos envergonhas aos dois.

>when your flag triggers people harder than the truth

Há tipos que tratam o castelhano como "mexicano". Pode haver o mesmo com português e "brasileiro". Ainda mais em um fórum anglófono.

>french people
>being graceful
>being grateful

Because they're french.

Everyone will always choose to nuke France over any other country.

youtube.com/watch?v=A0yxfVFDD-0

youtube.com/watch?v=zXpqvf2Xxpk

Don't know what paper this is, but L'Équipe usually doesn't rate subs, unless they came in at halftime or something.
This is pathetic, honestly. It really looks like instead of celebrating their victory, Portuguese fans are all over the Internet looking for signs of French "arrogance" or "butthurt".
Why do some of you guys have such an inferiority complex? It's over, you won. Enjoy it and stop looking at every little thing we do, say or write.

>implying im triggered by your Autistic rant that i didnt even read

Bruh you literally, unitonically, live in Romania.

LOL

Romania, where there's a Rom mania

A sign of butthurt is being unable to type correctly
>im
>Autistic
>i
>didnt
>unitonically

It's hard to type correctly when you're dodging snipers