youtube.com/watch?v=HsB2CueEEoI
youtube.com/watch?v=fbBssooRD3c
youtube.com/watch?v=21JuYIPHMF8
youtube.com/watch?v=4NJakMc5iUA
youtube.com/watch?v=jznZSdRFz-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i'm eating chocolate log
chocolate is good so im having a good time

I had a good and heartwarming dream last night and then I woke up to reality. I already forgot most of the contents of the dream but I felt very happy and it's making me miserable, but I'll put up a smile for you OP

how's the new jarre-album like?

word
word
it sounds a lot like oxygene 1, and equinoxe and les chants... it is a typical jmj album
that means it's quite unimaginative because it's very old school
but I'm a sucker for this kind of thing so I liked it a lot

Been feeling p good

check out Trips und Träume if you already haven't

Žen - I onda je sve počelo

your chart seems pretty interesting, recommend stuff from it, pls

Windy & Carl - Drawing of Sound

what kind?

DJ okawari is cool, fat jon makes similar 'lazy day' beats

I know this feel too well. Paprika was a great movie, is the ost good on its own?

dont recognize much. how has your day been user?

>dont recognize much. how has your day been user?
Kinda shitty, small fight with gf, other than that, it's alright. How's yours ? Also, what exactly don't you recognize from the chart ?

>what kind?
the kind with plain cream swirl in the middle
was good

unfortunately I don't recognize anything from your chart, apart from the birthday party, so I'm not entirely sure of what to recommend from it to your taste but mm, most of it is pretty industrial-based so if that's your thing then both of the lard-albums are pretty great, a combination of industrial and punk. my life with the thrilling kult's sexplosion is a fun album, don't let the song titles and b-movie cliche cover art scare you, fun industrial + funk-album. haven't really heard anything like this before youtube.com/watch?v=D-sb9_5iDlQ

marshmallow kisses is some really jangly chinese rym-core bossanova pop youtube.com/watch?v=HsB2CueEEoI

susumu hirasawa does electronics + orchestral-music, sings, produces, mixes and releases all of his albums by himself, planet roll call is by far my favorite album of his youtube.com/watch?v=fbBssooRD3c

well if you're really into the combination of synth-heavy electronics and orchestral music then sure, I mean I personally love it. hirasawa sings and produces all his stuff himself, he has a really solid discography outside the couple movie soundtracks as well. four songs of the soundtrack is based on this song from his previous album, it's so lovely youtube.com/watch?v=21JuYIPHMF8

>Lard
Already listened to it, pretty great imo

>don't let the song titles and b-movie cliche cover art scare you
As a matter of fact, I'm a sucker for b-movie cliches, the album looks like fun, will definately check it out.

It's been ages since i've listened to something poppy, might be good for a change to listen to those last two. Thanks,user, you're a sweetheart.

Also, check out Calling the Vultures by Enduser

>grouper
>doom
>nick drake
>mayhem
>freddie gibbs + madlib
nice taste user

how are y'all doin.

I've heard only few random songs from enduser's discography and I've enjoyed them, he has a pretty dark and gritty sound. for some reason haven't listened to any complete albums from him before apart from the oakland-EP which was a free download on his bandcamp. so yeah sure, I'll listen to calling the vultures, thank you

+namlook
i heard that miranda lambert album and it wasn't really my thing but you might like sarah jarosz - songs up in my head
+GY!BE, HANL
+ben frost
corrections house - last city zero
+massive attack, sunn, sunn & scott walker
bong - beyond ancient space
+23 skidoo, anastasia, destroy all monsters
lola v stain - ikona is similar to anastasia and shares a number of members
+joy division, boris, carla dal forno

>lola v stain
will check out, thanks.

You seem rather depressed, how was your day ? Also check out Esplendor Geometrico, Laibach and Chu Ishikawa - Tetsuo (I would also recommend the movie)

new tr/st when
+ptv, strawberry switchblade, carla dal forno, nature and organisation, nico, di6, jamc
noice
+abwarts, 23 skidoo, destroy all monsters

>kpop
fucking disgusting, you used to be cool

building my year-end list so most of my collages during this month will be 2016core

+TDAGARIM, HANL, Giles, Rome, Wovenhand
you. i like you.
+Beach House, JAMC, Nick Cave, Talk Talk, Boris, Johnny Cash
-Iceage, Nico
+Thundercat, DB

bump

sandoz lab technicians - s/t
watery love - decorative feeding
robert turman - way down
trist - hin-fort
is that joy divison ep worth a try
Цyкop Бiлa Cмepть - Maнipнa Myзикa
think fast: sade vs alicia keys
i am having a great time cant u tell

>robert turman - way down
yup, great album

>Цyкop Бiлa Cмepть
already know about them, thanks anyway.
Check out Stribog - U okovima vječnosti
Rec me some stuff from your chart

you probably already heard spell too, right
dead c, shadow ring, harry pussy, aaron dilloway, field mice, hose.got.cable, kaevum, zyklon-b, P16.D4, H.N.A.S.

a

You really remind me of myself when I will be your age.

bunch of indie rock and meme pop wankers

??? o.O

+aaron dilloway, weakling, hose.got.cable
are you the moss icon guy I incessantly rec h.g.t to?
>trist - hin-fort
i think i've heard that but i rarely listen to black metal even though i usually enjoy it when i do. I'll check it out again, thanks
+darkside, subrosa
rose kemp - unholy majesty
sinoia caves - beyond the black rainbow
>you. i like you.
thanks man, anyone who likes darkside and subrosa is cool.
what are those sacred bones album on your chart like? I keep thinking i should like more sacred bones stuff and every album i check out from there ends up being not quite what im looking for.
+subrosa
rose kemp - unholy majesty
+lebanon hanover, november novelet, russell haswell, COH
mizar - s/t
koenraad ecker - ill fares the land
>new tr/st when
i've had the rest of their discog in my backlog for quite a while now, thanks for reminding me to get to that
>You seem rather depressed, how was your day ?
decent actually, I did well on a stressful ass CS test
>Also check out Esplendor Geometrico, Laibach and Chu Ishikawa - Tetsuo (I would also recommend the movie)
I've been kinda remiss in digging into laibach's catalog but both EG and ishikawa are great. I have the tetsuo movie downloaded and i intend to watch it after finals.

gbv disgusting
speak up

oi what do you listen to punk

:(

sadface why

lmao

:)

:(

youtube.com/watch?v=4NJakMc5iUA

youtube.com/watch?v=jznZSdRFz-Q

good luc

i fucking love psychopomp
is testarossa good?

but when the world needed him most...

>KKB

mah nigga

testarossa yes

Ooo been meaning to give that JMJ a listen since he's been posting on Instagram about it nonstop

Tim Buckley - happy sad

Forgot my chart lol