totally

Hot,

Look alike, but still hot

view_video php?viewkey=ph563b213f778c9

Swipe left

/thread

Seems ok

nah

Raised over 100k for charity, I love her.

As a britbong, I feel that she is what I would refer to as "council estate hot" - which means after full hair/make-up/piss-up session at her friend Tracy's house, and after I'd had 3, maybe 4, cans of generic cider, I would happily shout incoherent nonsense at her in a dim nightclub, finger her in a KFC car park then accept a half-hearted blowjob for a bit before dragging her home to finish on her semi-conscious face.
And then in the morning I'd never, ever speak to her or anyone who knew her, ever again.

Hope that helps, OP.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder my friend.

I heard she was a feminist, true?

i feel like this is pretty accurate....... yeahhhh im gonna call it

thats /thread everybody

Cheers, chap.

fucking this
equality should be the standard
deviations therefrom in either direction should be labelled

>britbong
>kfc

What?

fuck off faggot, third wave feminism is cancer

yea id doink her

KFC - we has it. White people can appropriate other white people's culture?! Go figure.

god no

kfc doesnt only exist in america man. get real. they have most fast food chains that we do. the major ones at least.

actually do you guys have taco bell?

agreed, do I support equal rights? sure, but if you support equal rights, it makes you a reasonable person, not a feminist.

Did she play Gollum

sauce?

Oddly enough, not in most towns yet - maybe the rumours about mexican food that have persisted for 50 years have something to do with it?

Carmen Callaway

Well I know like first world places had it like japan and Egypt had it but I didn't think UK

nope

She's Schrodinger's babe.

Hot
Not
>pic related

no
hail boxxy.

her fame has given her confidence, which is a key factor in attractiveness for women too, not just men.

>hot
>shot with double chin
Boys these days unobservant as fuck

doesn't look that bad without makeup either.

youtube.com/watch?v=p9cZPIeURBo

HoT

Both

contribut'n

The double chin one is an example of not hot, idiot.

2 hot
2 not hot
How hard was that pattern to spot?

This is never the case

lol hivemind

what is this from??

Fair shout - I'll upgrade her to "feed her some speed in the club so she's awake and up for getting some semi-erect cock thumbed up her", if I may then?

I just know that watching at her is funny

pretty hard to spot considering there was literally zero forewarning to a necessity to form a pattern

youtube.com/watch?v=a8c5wmeOL9o

ffffucking savage whaaat?

which movie

>

the falling

Correct.
Saying feminism is for equal rights is like saying you're for equal coloring then painting everything red.

the falling

She's a DOWNer

the falling

god those noserings are fucking stupid, how does a fad last from 1992 till now? How? Come to think of it, baggy pants. How are you going to dress and accessorize like your fucking parents and think its the shit?

I don't think her face is very pretty

Trips of truth

yup I agree. I hate any fish tackle on a woman's face sans earings

Would bang

Yes.