Michael Jackson

Do you remember where you were and what you were doing when you first heard MJ was dead? How did you feel about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gqCbJ14Azl8
youtube.com/results?search_query=bad album
youtube.com/watch?v=BzcL8-DYsqM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

June 25, 2009? Hell fuck yes, I remember and for all the wrong reasons.

Couldnt give 2 fucks

I was watching the news with my mom and she started freaking out and I was smirking because the wacky pedophile man died.

the only thing i remember from that day was that everyone was a "MJ fan"

michael was innocent! I.N.A innocent!

I was pretty indifferent because I was 10 and didn't know much about him at the time. Its not until later that I listened to a few of his songs and suddenly went through a cringey MJ phase
youtube.com/watch?v=gqCbJ14Azl8

my old nokia broke that day
rip my nokia

Half-life 3 confirmed?

It was like 10 or 11PM here in the UK, and i was on Sup Forums when it broke.

7 years later and i'm still here..

I was in Elementary school and during recess every was saying that he died (they were making fun of him too)

>I was pretty indifferent because I was 10

MODS

I was in the hospital recovering from pneumonia

Probably masturbating or playing World of Warcraft or some shit, I don't know

I was 16 at the pool with my mom and brother. My mom told me, and I remember her saying this is one of those situations where you'll remember exactly where you were when you heard this news for the rest of your life. Turns out she was right.

I was 11 and my parents told me. I barely knew about music back then.

Nope, not even remotely, looking it up, it would have been the summer after 11th grade...probably I was at work or watching tv or posting on some forum

I was driving and they played Rock With You on the radio. Heavy heavy moment.

Fuck anyone who thinks this dude was anything less than a legend.

drinking brain fluid

I can't name any of his songs besides Thriller

i don't remember where i was when i heard the news, but it was a good summer and his music certainly had a part there.

youtube.com/results?search_query=bad album

His music sounds so cheap to me. Can't get into it.

If you're expecting anything more than just pop music then MJ isn't for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=BzcL8-DYsqM

You can make pop that doesn't sound this manufactured

for example?

I was waiting in front of the classroom waiting on my next lesson with the rest of the class when they started talking about it

I give you 3/10 for effort.

I became a big fan of micheal in 2008, but stopped being a fan somewhere in spring 2009, so when he died it was kinda odd to me

I don't think anyone cares for the authenticity of his music. It's just plain enjoyable.

I was running Maraudon; a princess run. Then my grandmother came in and told me.

Why is his friend's face a napkin?

It's to hide his face from the media.

I remember being at a pizza place and seeing his funeral procession on TV while the news ticker was about how military families were upset at all the coverage of his death, because soldiers were dying or some shit.

What if he dropped the baby? What would reactions have been like? How would it have affected his legacy?

I was at a Goodwill with a friend digging through shitty old records and cassettes lol

I was pretty indifferent about it. Kinda surprised, but I didn't really think about it twice.

I was in a U-Haul van with my father in the process of moving 2 states away.
I was barely awake and thought it was a morning show joke.
Didn't realize it was real until I watched the news later
Was rather indifferent

I was in County Jail in maximum security.
When we went to eat dinner some guys started getting into it about whether Michael really touched those kids or not and got into a huge fight , which turned into a brawl involving 10 people, over it

so they were saying 'they don't really care about us' huh?

Michael was already on his way downhill by then anyway.

Imagine what his potential could have been, had it not been for his vitiligo (the thing that made his skin pale), his obsession with plastic surgery, his addiction to tranquilizers and pain killer medication, and the child molestation allegations?

I was actually at a birthday party playing laser tag. I never really spoke to anyone at that party again after I left middle school.

:(

How young are you faggots holy fuck

I was 21. Don't look at me.

Was watching the neighbor girl swimming in her pool. There was this older girl they were hanging out with and they were trying to razzle her by yanking off her swimsuit top.

And then later I put on the TV and it's all like breaking news MJ is kill.

I was 17, but how are you surprised that this board is full of fucking teenagers? Everything about this board screams annoying teenager. The only reason I'm here is because 1 out of 10 times I find a good band. This board fucking sucks dude.

>MJ is kill
no

Don't remember the exact moment, but it was pretty surreal for a while.
Shame about the molestation smear campaign (I still have no idea if it's true), he must have pissed the wrong people off for that one.