My gf wants to stick a tube up my ass and then sit on the other end of it and fart into my ass...

My gf wants to stick a tube up my ass and then sit on the other end of it and fart into my ass. I really want to try this but is it safe? My gf is bigger than me and can rip some really powerful farts. This would be really hot but I'm worried about getting injured from too much pressure if she pushes out the gas too hard

Other urls found in this thread:

whalefacts.org/do-whales-fart/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol wut

What the fuck, man?

go for it

nothin feels better than a good stroob tube

just let her fart on your face like a normal person with a fart fetish jesus

go for it, sounds fun

wtf man

Kek

Why tf is this thread full of wigger selfies

> stroob tube
What is that

wut?

did you even read the OP

nigga. you JUST POSTED THIS in some other bullshit thread. Quit trying to spread your degenerate punk shit.

Pretty sure you just want to shove a tube up your ass. If you're really worried about your obese GF blowing your guts out with her whale like flatulence, how about you just go and fuck your own ass. One of the most retarded things to get off to anyway, fucking farts.

bump

> If you're really worried about your obese GF blowing your guts out with her whale like flatulence
my sides

whalefacts.org/do-whales-fart/

>TIL

what would happen if op really did this

I say do it, but only if you make a video out of it and post it online for everyone to see. Or maybe livestream it.

Fucking rerdditarooni.
Sure is summer