FLOP

>88%

it just can't stop going down!

AHAHAHAHA, it's over. DC wins again and Suicide Squad isn't even out yet!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GPquMwK82Ao
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>DCucks being this desperate

Quality bait. Made me look. Marvel gotta worry though. Now that the attention whores have realized they get extra clicks for down rating Civil War it might turn out to end at 27% or close to it.

Can't you retards stop talking about capeshit?

Thing is: Marvel fans didn't start this shitposting thread. They will still get blamed for it by most people on this board.

Your BvS have to at least earn 50% above before you have the right to comment. DCuck

27% LOL

>27%

nah. but I do agree with you, and do believe these fucks are simply giving it a rotten to get more hits on their sites. oh well

27%

Friendly reminder

>being a 73%'er

BvS is now at 27%, it will soon be equal to great movies such as Caligula and Smurfs

haha the one evansposter on this board literally BTFO
T
F
O

LOL the room beat BvS

CIVIL BOMBA

>the room beat BvS

>"Marvel is for Reddit because it's not what I personally like, regardless of the fact that most people on Sup Forums like Marvel better."

Calm down, DCmen. You're just embarrassing yourselves.

>being this obsessed with intelligence quotient

this is how I know that you are a lobotomite

>Sup Forums likes marvel movies
you have to go back

ebin meme xD

They're both crap. Which you like more says little about you. That you're willing to spend this much time debating it says much more.

Welcome to fucking Sup Forums, asshole.

shut up. If I shill for Marvel all day, I may have a small chance to meet Elizabeth Olsen

Anyone else here shitpost pretending to be a dcuck when in actuality they are a Marvel fan looking to make Dcucks look bad?

yeeeeeah fuck marvel!!!

dc rules lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=GPquMwK82Ao

Anyone else here shitpost pretending to be a Marvel fan when in actuality they are a DCuck looking to make Marvel fans look bad?

Me

I do both

This gif is gold

Why was his beer so fucking fizzy?

all me fa͏m

Why do you keep embarrassing us DC fans.

I switch back and forth. Good fun.

There's literally no answer to this question that would not be trolling. Which means you're trolling. Congrats. You got yourself caught. What's the next step in your masterplan?

As weird and disjointed as The Room is, it's still entertaining which is more than can be said of Batman v Superman.

Whoever made this gif, deserves to be president of the universe.

Bruh I'm considered a "normie" by yall but that gif is the best meme ever created. Props to whoever made that like fah real.

How can any capeshit be above 70%?

None of them do anything special, they're all just generic shit.