ITT: POST YOUR SECRETS

ITT: POST YOUR SECRETS

dont be shy now

I'm 16 and used to be an online prostitute.

u had cyber sex for $?

Sup Forums never existed. You are in a coma. You need to wake up before you die.

death sounds ok.

Im bi

I showered with my 9 & 7yo nieces a little while ago.

I still love her

me too

everyone knows.

my mom stole my towel when leaving the shower, leaving me naked. she looked at my freshly shaven pussy and ran away with the towel

Then why does she still talk to me?

why did you shave the cat?

to mock you.

I like to keep it clean

Why does she say she misses talking to me? Why does she initiate all the conversations? Why does she want me to do stuff with her?

I'm a closet faggot furry that also holds far right views such as holocaust denial and unironically believing in nazi ideology. It's strange

When I was like 5 I used to think that condom was short for condiment. Which wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't such a fucking retard and asked if they had any condoms at a red lobster.

I want my gf to fuck a guy and tell me how much better his cock is

>30
>been with GF 2+ years
>she bores the shit out of me
>not much any common anymore
>she just watches TV and plays fucking games on her phone
>doesn't smoke (cant remember the last time I wasnt high)
>Go over there and just want to come home to do my own thing
>feel bad for wanting to dump her

I'm a hired assassin and I assassinated the president of a Southeast Asian country. How I achieved it was that his wife betrayed him by secretly revealing to me his location that time.

I killed him in his own bedroom while he's sleeping, and his wife and I made love on his bed afterwards, while his body is still there.

In the morning, I watched the news, saw his wife grieving innocently. No one suspected her.

10/10

I can not talk to females without being completely bland due or I will create conflict and tension between them, a person who loves them, and myself. So far I have destroyed dozen of friendship, few couples and many arguments that I helped to resolve

Every now and then I 'accidentally' text one of my gf's nudes to someone. Mostly pics of her gagging and choking on my cock. I've done this to both her parents, her brothers, sister, her best friend, my brother, my best friend, a female friend of mine, a few coworkers. I their reactions almost as much as love the thought of them getting off to it.

>be 14
> sister is 19 and a big party whore
> come down after playing mass effect 2 for twelve hours
> sister is passed out on couch, small skirt riding high on her thighs
> start thinking bad thoughts to myself,
> no i couldnt do that! could i? i mean i wouldnt.. right?
> i mean it would be quick and shes the one who left the oppurtunity like this right?
> debate with myself for five minutes on the moral and ethic implications
> teenage brains wins out
> so slowly i reach my hand out, trembling
> scared to death she is going to wake up any minute
> my hand slowly reaches in
> i dont know what im doing fumbling around trying to figure it out
> but finally i find her wallet and extract it from her purse
> i steal the entirety of the 54 dollars she has in there and put the wallet back all the while realizing what a sick asshole i am
> i cover her up with a blanket because shes my sister i dont want to see her like that
> go and stash the money in my room
im a monster Sup Forums

pussy

My wife and I continuously try to get couples to cheat on each other. She takes care of the men, I take care or the women. She's 4/4, I am 3/3 and we are 4/6 on pulling off a 3some. Our past 2 3somes have been with her brothers current GF and ex GF. She has distracted him for me so I could fuck his GF over the couch (they went to the store). His GF swallowed it all. I got a nice kick out of watching them kiss randomly thru the night.

When I was 16 I took the v of my sister's 11yo best friend. Fucked her quite a few more times also

your right user i should have took her weed too, but i wasnt into that stuff at the time

Dont try ti understand bitches
Fuck them, or if you cant, move along to the next bitch

Cruel

kek i never understood people who made up stories about incest. its like they never had a sister irl

me neither user.

>Denying Holocaust
>Associated with right or far right
That's not a right or left view..............that's just a fucking retarded view. Know the difference fag

Do you get the headaches and nightmares too?