Portugal Numero Uno

>french baguette posters eternally salty
>englel posters crying shitskins
>belgians and other yurocucks on suicide watch
After years of being the bad guys, why is Portugal now the fucking best? I've never had my feelings about a country, its teams, and its posters reverse so quickly overnight. The amount of butthurt the Portugal victory has caused is incredible.

Has anyone else seen the light and joined our Moorish brothers in the sun? Portugal was hated for years but its posters handled the bantz typically very well, whereas englel (A FUCKING DENTIST) and french frontrunners have fallen to shambles without class.

>inb4 angsty englel teens and frog baguettes call me fat because im right

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Euro_1988
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

feelsgoodman.webm

I'll buy you a beer whenever you're here ameribro, any time is fine since we don't work here.

>tfw tinder wasn't invented yet when I was last in Europe

Hope I can afford to go back soon.

Harrison Ford was spoted in Lisbon and celebrating with a portuguese flag

Thank you Han Solo.

semen demon

checked

And Elaine from Seinfeld.

(cougar demon)

is that Bernie at the back??
queque

Oh shit that's amazing

I would still bang her desu senpai

he was in Porto, not Lismerda you nigger

Gotta say, I've never seen a pair of sorer losers than the dutch and french

indeed, that's some unresolved issues right there

Sup Forums
they never recovered from being butt-raped by the nazis

..mas é no Porco que há mais porcos, seu judeu shepardico

i'm talking about Indy, you nigger! Lismerda is so shitty it only attracts jews and nigs kekekekek

thanks burgerbro. I'll get you a fino when you're here

>dutch

you can't lose something you never had in the first place

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Euro_1988

>inb4 assblasted moors start accusing us of "refballing", "talking shit before the game", "cheating", etc. and be actually the one to insult us

Why they mad?

ever heard of "Laranja Mecânica"?

Face it, my faguette friend, the French shitposting leading up to the final was absolutely insufferable.

French fans were meek and quiet as little fucking mice up until they made the final, hating on their country, their team, etc, but as soon as they got in, they were suddenly a lock and had always been GOAT. You deserved it.

this, the dutch weren't even there to begin with, why do they hate us so?

we always beat england as well and they don't hate us

daily reminder that being a sore winner is worse than being a sore loser. portuguese inferiority complex is really showing

Same reason as with Lebron: you're a bandwagonner.

Except for the fact that I made this thread, I'm a redneck from the US, and I have no connection to Portugal whatsoever.

Just saying, they've been bro-tier even when they lose and France and England can't handle the banter.

I am sore from all the laughing at frenchcucks.

>I'm literally watching Seinfeld right now
Damn.

>they've been bro-tier even when they lose
t. started watching football in 2016

Has Ronaldo now officially surpassed Eusebio as Portugals greatest ever player?

nope

Y U mad tho?

You can't hold shitposting against someone from 2010, user. Those shitposts are past the statute of limitations.

Is it because he is madeiran?

I don't believe in comparing players from different eras of football, how the game is played changes throughout the years.

Yes, by far, anyone that tells you differently is a Benfica supporter.

What was "absolutely insufferable"?

Post links from the archive.

I hope you'll also include all the Portuguese posts that say "we'll be destroyed tonight", and also that Portuguese autist who insulted us with Chris Evans reaction images.

Hey guys, I bought a bus off craigslist pretty cheap

Longtime Tsu fan i have a story to tell, really weird desu

>be Sunday morning at 5:00am, getting ready for work
>in my bathroom brishing my teeth
>feel something weird on my knee
>swat it out as I'm brushing
>still feel it
>look down
>it's a moth

It just seemed weird, but after seeing the game, and all, makes me wonder that memes are real

No. No one will surpass Eusébio. Especially because Eusébio wasn't an egotistical diver.

just not as good

obviously i was talking about portuguese posts since the match. not really surprised a redneck didnt get that at first

>post links from the archive
I've got to add to my initial criticism of French posters that they are also severely autistic, I guess.

I've seen the light as well my friend

>implying there wouldn't have been 100 laugh at portugal threads made by faguettes if their team had won
Besides, your butthurt has been way more noticeable to me than their gloating.

Eusebio is a meme made by benfica fans no1 gives a fuck about that alchoolic wife beater.
He isn't even top 5 in portugal.
Éder gave more to Portugal in 40minutes than eusebio ever did.

I truly expected France to dominate us.
Instead, while they had the quantity in posession they were horribly dull and shit and couldn't stand against our midfield and defense.
I'd imagine that if we had some better forward players you'd have gotten bombarded with goals. Germany 2014 team comes to mind.

Can Sup Forums just ban French posters for the next few weeks? Their butthurt and salt was really funny at first but now it's insufferable.

>implying there wouldn't have been 100 laugh at portugal threads made by faguettes if their team had won

probably not as bad desu, it would have more been of a french victory at home rather than a defeat of portugal. that's the issue i have with sore winner, they're happy because of France's defeat rather than their own victory. I dont know, it's kind of sad and showing their complex imo. but hey im just a butthurt french right

>makes wild claims
>proofs are asked
>"u-ur an autist lel"

Post proofs or fuck off.

Yeah, the French players looked really tired and uninspired after the 15 first minutes, but the French defence was okay IMO.

Offensively, Payet was ded for the whole match, Griezmann was ded after some time, and Giroud was ded like in the other games (guy can barely run).

Portugal understood this and let the whole team reach total exhaustion point (in extra time) before attacking seriously, helped by a GOAT performance of Rui Patricio.

Really frustrating to lose like that though, it's like the Nuno Gomes goal in 2000, but at the last minute, and with no energy or time left to come back.

t. burrinho de caralho

>the French players looked really tired and uninspired

Because they aren't French, they are niggers that don't care about the country that they are parasites in.

Honestly your mistake was not subbing in a forward when our team was having signs of exhaustion and was having trouble handling the french barrage in the last minutes of the match. For some reason your coach stood there passively instead of increasing the pressure with another forward, and Santos just said "fuck it I'm subbing in a forward" and we had some 3~4 chances in extra time. Only then did your coach react but it was too late because the rest of the team couldn't stand on their feet anymore.

Nah, and the most tired were the white ones btw.

Don't tell me you found Sissoko tired or lacking passion. He was cutting through the Portuguese defence like he had to run away from the immigration service.

I also like portugal. Actually always liked them since Pauleta, I just got so sad after they beat us that I wanted them to fail. Quickly got my shit together and happily supported them. Also, I like to tell myself we were their toughest oponent, even if it's just a delusion

Deschamps really played it conservatively. But the subs were really lacking in quality: Gignac, Coman, Martial... Not nice. Anyway they finally stepped in and did nothing.

So it all comes down to the selected 23 players, Gameiro would probably have been more helpful than Coman (le pacey black guy who dribbles in the wind) or Gignac (le gypsy from Mexican league).

Lacazette could have been a better option than highschool as well.

Indeed. He's probably waiting for him to "prove" he's great in a great club like PSG or Arsenal, but honestly he would have been better than Gignac (who did nothing) as a sub.

Neither of those are "Great clubs"

>missing the point

The thing is Gignac and Coman had their best outings of the tournament in the final. I was complaining about them playing during the rest of the tourney but Coman legit brought some umph to the French midflied/offense and Gignac had one of the closest French chances.
They do suck in general though.

>p$g
>arselel
>great clubs
lmao

We're number 1 for now, we're sure to get BTFO'd at the World Cup in two years, but until then, we get to brag all we want.

>we're sure to get BTFO'd at the World Cup
Clueless.

I'm already telling you all that we will win the Olympic Games

>now

Happy because France lost rather the Portugal winning?
Are you serious you fucking autist?

what's this about us hating portsugoal

You definitely were. I would even go as far as to say that hadn't it been for that loss, Croatia had a great chance of winning it all.

Yes. Fuck yes.

>Lester PL champion
>Portugal wins euros
Are memes real? Of course, kek wils it.

Gignac looked OK. Better than giroud at least.

Figo was better than either, tbqphwum8

dumb and rude

dont be rude... unless they are french