Cmon fuckers I know you are around. Drug tips, pills discussion and advice where to eat during the day in Split

Cmon fuckers I know you are around. Drug tips, pills discussion and advice where to eat during the day in Split.

I've got weed, blue ghosts and green warner brothers.

Hue hue weed 420 amirite?

we're talking about ultra music festival. I failed to imput the topic.. ghh

>blue ghosts and green warner brothers.

Can one of you degenerates explain what this means?

What's split like? Going there in sept

Those are pills.

Split is fucking awesome, clean sea, good food and friendly people. Don't forget to visit the islands tho, because they are jewels.

>electronic music festival

There's a sign that someone is a failure at life, going to a place that plays shitty music and disco lights where you have to be hopped up on drugs to enjoy it

>I smoke till it hits me like a bag of rocks.
>I feel like i'm hit by a bag of rocks.

Also, Moondance festival is nearby in sept.

Jeff Mills / Josh Wink / Petar Dundov etc... If you are into techno it will be wild.

I'm just trying to hook people up as it appears that not everyone managed to score something the first night.

Yeah it looks great. We're thinking of going to Hvar but not sure what others. We're interrailing so not there for long.

> Posting on Sup Forums
> Commenting about faliures of life.

What does that have to do with my post? See kids this is the kind of retarded thinking these people have

>if you go on Sup Forums you're a failure

Nah mate, everybody goes on Sup Forums. But only real losers going nowhere in life attend electronic fesitvals

Hvar is expensive as shit, but if you can afford it you will have time of your life. Dubrovnik is expensive as well, especially the parking.

In the Split I would recommend the palace as it over 1700 years old and shit is in good condiditon. I think Mereen from Game of Thrones was filmed there.

Food related I would visit Fife, it is near the docks, service is bad but the food is excellent. (that's their advertizing actually)

I like how things that you do - everyone does.
But things that you dislike - only retards do.

That's the kind of life perspective you should think of changing eventually, if you want to replace your left hand for a living being eventually.

"real losers"

K guy

Watch out for the cops, croatia is almost like US in that regard. Also they will search in your underpants.

yeah I know, shit is tense around Poljud. Thats why I opened this. Maybe someone needs something and I can hook them up somewhere safer.

>u-u-uh you're just a hater!!111

Okay buddy, but again nobody worth their weight goes to that shit. You're all losers who have to take all sorts of drugs for a few days so you can escape your shitty life and avoid hanging yourselves for a time

Hi guys. Should I do meth

tell me more about your humanitarian work and meditation that leads you to visit Sup Forums

get your head out of your ass.

no man.

What about coke?

>Just smoked a bowl of some nice bud in my bedroom. Hoping my parents don't smell it.
>being this much of a faggot child you smoke weed in your parents household

I hope your dad catches you and beats you, if your mom or dad doesn't want you to smoke in the house don't be a fucker and do it anyway

Cops took in 110 people last night. 35 locals and 75 foreign people. Tourists only get money tickets for drugs when caught. So don't rat out anyone.

if you find somethig decent do it. 100e a gram at least.

Just smoked a bowl of some nice bud in my bedroom. Hoping my parents don't smell it.
>2 days until I have to start working for less than minimum wage as a design intern cuck
It was fun being a NEET for half the summer. Wish me luck
/drugsgeneral/

What do you do for fun? 6/10 bait because I guess I've replied now.

he shitposts on Sup Forums obviously... Pinnacle of evolution right there.

I like how you can't actually disprove anything I say and only attempt to discredit my statements. Good job on proving me right, maybe soon you'll finally pull the trigger and eat a bullet

Don't know much about coke yet but will it fuck you up like meth? The withdrawals and shit

Why can't you just smoke outside? Are you that desperate to be high you need to smoke indoors?

Guns aren't legal here mate.
I am not attempting to disprove anything, hopefully people will find better fun than UMF. Resistance stage has some good techno like Adam Beyer and Joseph Capriati, so people might even learn about good electronic music.

As for debating a neckbeard, I just don't give a fuck.

Meth is like heroin.
Coke is just shit for your wallet.
I do speed.
Most fun in my opinion but make sure you do something channeling (omg so cliche) but if you paint, produce music, write or simply work with tools I suggest speed or amphetamines. Not to be mistaken with Methamphetamines.

>I just don't give a fuck
>but I'll resort to neckbeard/virgin/fag insults

Lmao, maybe you should just stop replying

Oh I am sorry, are you not a neckbeard?

You are sorry

BTFO
T
F
O

You just got riggity riggity rekt son