Tfw infinity war will be an apocalypse-style misstep

>tfw infinity war will be an apocalypse-style misstep

Why do they look like Ivan Ooze?

>movie jokes about Last Stand
>it's actually worse than Last Stand

No, it will be a poorly shot generic CGI quipfest and everyone in the world will love it and Chris Evans will laugh and I will eventually hang myself in a closet.

>>movie jokes about Last Stand
What did they say?

>>movie jokes about Last Stand
elaborate please

The young X-Men (Jean, Jubilee and Cyclops) are getting out of a theatre showing Return of the Jedi and they say that the third movie is always the worst.

The only reason Singer half-assed this one is because of the excessive amount of twinks in this movie distracting him.

Jesus christ Thanos looks awful
Do casuals even give a fuck that this is what the MCU is building up to? Ive been reading comics my whole god damn life and even im not excited for Thanos at this point.
Hurry the fuck up Marvel or you're gonna lose steam before you can even get to him

No, but they will get excited when the Infinity War marketing campaign starts, as always.

You think Infinity War will be when normies finally give up on being a phony nerd just because the MCU is popular? I really hope that's the point it all crashes and burns. Then again there's really nothing for them to leech off of next unless it's Star Wars shit.

They are already planning a fuckload of Phase 4 movies, plus they just got Spiderman, which I doubt will do much in Infinity War.

They are pushing hard for Thunderbolts.
They are going to have their own villain team up, and that one is going to last at least two phases.
Aside from Evans, RDJ and Hemsworth, the rest are there to stay.

>Aside from Evans, RDJ and Hemsworth
you mean the only ones who matter lmao

Maybe Evans and RDJ.
Nobody aside from horny girls care about Hemsworth.
By the time IW comes, Spiderman and the others will be settled, and Bucky will become Cap.

What's the point of sitting on a throne in the outer space?
You sit down because standing up tires you. And that happens because of gravity.
But there isn't any out there.

What could replace the MCU if the audience isn't captivated by the time a post-Avengers Infinity War film comes out and everything they make after is pretty much a bust? I already mentioned Star Wars but it looks like they're circling video games, anime and manga lately. YA market has completely and utterly crashed so I'm guessing they could use one of those to compensate for that.

No, they are renaming Infinity War part 1 to bring Zemo back.

Are the arm rests even necessary?

>implying Fox and Marvel won't make a deal to have the X-Men and the MCU in the same universe
Both will need that.
The MCU is going to lose it's two heavy hitters, and Fox has never been too big, but it's going to be even less now that Hugh Jackman is dropping out, and it's not like they have much more to bring people in.

Since Zemo is literally the only villain that was any good i would be on board for this
At the end of the day we all know that Thanos is gonna be just like Loki and Ultron. In that he will quip the entire god damn movie and get his ass kicked without accomplishing jack shit.

If we accept that you have a reason to sit down, then the arm rests are not a bad addition.

He's a king, but in space.
Space chair.
Plus artificial gravity probably.

no. only little babies and small children get excited about the big bad purple monster and whether the guy in the rocket suit can beat the meanie guy

true capekino enthusiasts such as myself prefer good storytelling such as the winter soldier

How did they manage to make Sophie look ugly?

EVERYTHING THEY BUILT WILL FALL

The two Russo movies have hardly any quips.

Civil War was almost entirely quip-free until spidey shows up.

By casting her in their film.

It's gonna be great.

what the fuck was wrong with return of the jedi!?

No idea, when it came out everyone thought it was great, but that it was way more lighthearted than Episode V.

>Marvel Movies will never acknowledge the Thanos Copter

Nah it will be "a bold step in CGI use"

It has its problems, like another deathstar, ewoks, basically its problem was Lucas being greedy, still the rest is okay but you have to agree that compared with a movie like Empire, it's pretty weak.

>yfw they're gonna replace him wanting to destroy the universe with him wanting to rule the universe

cross wasnt so bad either

I'm gonna flip my shit if they don't give him a Thanos copter in the movie.

you could probably convince some people on facebook to make one of those petitions to convince marvel to include it in infinity war.

>Zemo is literally the only villain that was any good
He was just a guy.

>Marvel Movies will never acknowledge that Thanos got arrested by cops

crossbanes was better

>tfw no MCU Thanoscopter

>which I doubt will do much in Infinity War.
Isn't that when he gets the black suit from, in the comics?

My dad works for disney, they already have the script. Thanos loses because the infinity gauntlet is too slippery.

I assume Thanos was too tricky for his own good?

Can't wait senpai

>There is a scene in the 80’s set X-Men: Apocalypse where a young Jean Grey (Sophie Turner) and Scott Summers (Tye Sheridan) exit a showing of Return of the Jedi and argue the merits of the various Star Wars films. The participants discuss “Empire Strikes Back was better” versus “Star Wars started it all” before coming to a consensus that the third films always stink. It’s intended as a jab at X-Men: The Last Stand, but it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. Bryan Singer’s would-be trilogy capper is a shocking miss. It is a lifeless and hollow shell of a picture, lacking exciting action, strong character interplay, or compelling storytelling. It is the nadir of the franchise, determined to make you apologize for every mean thing you’ve ever said about Brett Ratner’s rushed X-Men trilogy capper a decade ago. X-Men: The Last Stand is X2: X-Men United compared to X-Men: Apocalypse.

Haven't you seen the scenes in GotG? There's gravity son, bitches ain't flying like Ender's game, their feet are on the ground.

>that captain america body

Its just not liefeld without pouches.

I never get tired of reading this

Holy shit, I refuse to believe Singer managed to make a movie that's worse than The Last Stand. Fucking Last Stand. I haven't seen it yet, obviously, but it just can't be.

It isn't, the Forbes guy is just a prick. It's not very good, but it's not X3 bad.

The movie isn't in the theatres yet.

But you haven't seen either of those movies, you goddamn sperglord.

>Careful slut

How did singer fuck up this one? DOFP was phenomenal

>best waifu: the movie

The Russo brothers have completely kncoked it out of the park and subverted everyone's expectations twice now by understanding the characters they're writing and crafting a good story around them first and foremost. I dont see why they cant do it again.

Damn.

If he lifts up his arms, would the armrests fly away?

> not because they just don't want to spend money animating him for a 2 minute cameo

what superpowers does purple chinman have besides having all those gems and shit

Zemo is the second villain to survive his movie, everyone else is dead.

Leader
Abomination
Justin Hammer

No, marvel is stupidly dragging into sci-fi territory and heroes in space doesn't bring in the money - look at thor and green lantern compared to the more grounded ones.

Doesn't help that thanos looks like a shrek character. Infinity war will be the end of the MCU craze.

That's not how humans look like.

Hulk movie is barely canon by this point and Hammer is just a guy. So the big super villain team would just be two smart guys and maybe Loki.

Only way i would be psyched for IW is if they get raimi in and make the modern heroes face off against a comic camp thanos.

General Ross just appeared in Civil War.

You guys do realize that THE reason why these actors are soo big is the MCU, RDJ was already a name, but he definitely became even a bigger star via the movies.

Chris Evans was a nobody before MCU.

Their plan is obviously to build up the new actors and let them take over.

There is a reason why they are making Cpt Marvel, a Black Panther movie, etc.

They want to establish these characters soo they can pass the torch.

why aren't you watching civil war with us

swimelodeon.com

come on guys its fucking dvd quality

Chris Evans had been in quite a lot already. I thought it would be weird having him as cap seen as he's quite an established actor.

What is it about the Cosmic Cube that makes every person drop it and then announce loudly "Oops! I DROPPED the COSMIC CUBE!"

Dr. Strange teleports some vegetable oil inside the gauntlet so it slips off Thanos' hand.

the clicking is fucking annoying. thanks though

What was bad bout X3? I genuinely liked it.

>Capeshit will die in your lifetime.

Wow, the quality of the video is pretty darn good, my god the beeping is irritating though.

Did Stark or AIM redesigned War Machine for 3?

nothing slips path you

>
checked and you can turn the chat sounds off

He's a titan, essentially an actual space god.