Whats the best and least cucked country to live in right now?

Whats the best and least cucked country to live in right now?

Germany, as long as you aren't a white female.

russia, poland, austria hmm try these first. Never come to Greece though at least while we have that government they want us to get more cuck'd than germany and sweden combined.

>least cucked

New Zealand

austria ? forget it

Finland is breddy gud.

T. Tampereelta

Germany is cool. I know everyone is laughing about this whole refugee thing, but it's still an awesome country in nearly every way...

Japan. But they won't like you're there, gaijin-fag.

>kraut here
In Germany, Black baby dolls are cheaper than the usual white ones, because noone wants to actually buy them. Thats all.

Must have been surplus inner city "How hard can you whup a cryin ass lil robo nyukka befo you lose yo welfare" training tools

dude it's awesome here despite all the bs
this playing-baby-with-doll at school thing is quiete unusual i've never heard of it

anywhere you don't live is pretty good

Russia, hands down.

Denmark is also good. They are super liberal with drugs but kick the shit out of refugees and shitskins. Also they piss them off by drawing Muhammad every other day.

Almost got stuck there when I went over drinking from Sweden the other day. They wouldn't let me in because I had forgotten my passport, but since I'm white they said it was ok
>not even joking

Luxemburg, we take your money , low taxes and have 46% foreign population withouth building up racism inside the country

UK.

Iceland

why? im curious. I might move there in a few months but u made me question my plans.

russia cucks themselves though.

>Japan
this. 98% purebred. they are barely aware of an outside world.

Switzerland Hands down
>political neutrality
>rich as fuck
>state of the art tch, helth care, etc.
>3guns per capita
>extremely low crimerate due to proper gun control
>swiss fukin alps

the people are awful, you think germans are arrogant, snobbish and racist, the austrians are worse.

but finland is ultragay by deafult

don't listen to that fool. austria is fine.

people are nice everywhere. but as a person living in vienna i gotta say that people in rural areas are slightly racist at best.

in vienna you might want to stay out of districts 10, 11, 16 and 22. you probably wouldn't have any problems going there anyway (nothing ever happened to me and i live in the 10th), but it's not really worth going there.

also feel free to ask me anything about vienna or austria in general.

Russia sucks ass
Government will fuck you hard if they want to
they recently shut down several VPNs in russia with raids destroying servers.
Switzerland is 10/10
Scandinavia 8/10
Canada 7/10
Germany 6/10
Japan 6/10
everything else is below 5/10

benis xD

Singapore

They said LEAST cucked..

Malta

the fact he is naming districts "you should stay out of" should give you something to think.
I don't have any districts in my Town id advise someone to stay away from, that's not normal.
Also Austria breeds crazy: Ice Queen, Josef Fritzl, Hitler. and a bunch of other serial killers.

Well the UK had the balls to leave the EU. Was it a good choice? Probably not, but still...

Malta is not a country. It's a floating petrified scorched piece of shit.

France , I'd recommend Nice , me and my brother are going on a road trip there in his truck :)

how is switzerland cucked? Or do you not understand the meaning of the word?

fuck off, you're just mad he got trips and you didn't obviously, we're all moving to Malta /b

Also has arabtrash , no?

I am really getting sick of this CUCKED word. it sounds like something a primate would say and has no idea the meaning of the word they just spoke

Switzerland isn't cucked, imo, at least compared to France, Germany, even the US. There are leftists, like anywhere else, but they only speak loudly, they don't have much power at all, because the power belongs to the people. That's the advantage of direct democracy.

cuck detected

EU or not EU, it leaves the UK with shitty weather, a population of 60%immigrants or chavs the rest are old racist brits and shitty healthcare system.

if i am one. tell me what it means then?

You're such a cuck

Of we are talking pure white country without jews and niggers, you go Croatia, Serbia or Slovenia, but on the other hand, gypsis everywhere.

The austrians say Hitler was German and austria was just a innocent victim

yes.
plus you can't even drive faster than 50mph
by the time youve reached that speed youll have crossed all of malta anyways.

It's a person that voluntarily diminishes their power to act for moral reasons. Prime example: white leftists.

Canada looks nice but it's cucked

only cucks say this. Real men realize that Hitler was a genius and did nothing wrong.

or in other words i take other peoples woman. and get them pregnant. Then leave it for you to take care of because you are a cuck

Hungary. But it's a depressing and boring flatland with the highest suicide rate in Europe.

thank you, someone with some intelligence in this god forsaken website

>website

Raging cuck

worth moving to austria to study there? Is it possible to get a student visa just to continue studying german till im ready to study at uni there

>also feel free to ask me anything about vienna or austria in general.
how nice of u.
Well Im hungarian. I know what austrians think of my kind in general.. I dont blame them. I wanna leave hungary for a reason. The problem is I cant speak german and I dont have driving license. Do u think I can find a job in oberösterreich around linz, wels, eferding? Where should I search? Can u recommend me a good way to learn german?

You're welcome. But tbh, I've never had as smart discussions irl as I've had on this board over the years.

Maybe anonymity makes people smarter, or something like that.

The Austrians dont say Hitler was German, they just dont like to say Hitler was born in Austria.
The Austrians were the first to answer his call to war and a huge percentage of the elite SS was Austrians and you don't get into the SS unless you're fully behind Hitlers cause. The Austrian people rallied behind him more fervently than some of the germans did.

Of course the Austrians say they are the victims after the war, do you think they wanna start paying reparations? They'd rather be forgotten as a victim, it's the only smart thing to do.

>this

and France if you're a muslim

yes, website. It's a commonly used word of the English language.

Well, theres no noncucked country left at this point, you just have to go after degree of Cuckage.

samefag detected

if you are looking for cuckolds cuntreis go to pakistani countries. then say you are here for honor killing.

Excuse you

I fucking hate my country...

So is cuck, cuck.

I'm ok with it, website.

Best? Always the US. Why? Because Hillary will win.
The country's going left, politically.
Guns will be banned within the next couple of decades.

And is still much better than the rest of the planet

This is bait if I've ever seen bate.

Go to some Asian country with the highest living standards. Like Singapore or Korea

cuck is just a word for retards to use, the same as nigger is only for blacks

>dat filename
>french faggot
>get fucked by muslim cars cuck

when your shitty nation grows the balls to leave the EU, you're going to know financial hardship such as you've never known before.

Scotland will surely leave the UK, and stay in the EU.

The braintrust of London will leave, and find gainful employment in European countries. Your industry will suffer massively.

Only an utter imbecile - would have voted for Brexit.

Russia, Japan (only if you are asian though), Austria, England (Not London), South of the US and south of Brazil, Uruguai, New Zealand (?) and The Best Korea are the least cucked ones. Maybe France in a couple of years if they finally woke up after the terrorist attack the other day, but for now its cucked.

masterbait xD

>are you serious.jpg

no.

you fucking retard.

>old britfag detected
You're literally the only ones left to think that, tell me where did the empire go?
wheres your power?
Uk left the only group that treated them special.

>implying only Frenchfags speak french
>implying my computer being set to french means I'm French

notverybrightboy.png

i ain't even jew, but this shit's awesome

We didn't need a group to tell us we're special, where as the whole of the USA needs the entire world to tell them they're special otherwise they'll threaten world domination

Somalia

Scotland has been denied a second referendum. It won't leave. The SNP will self-destruct when people realise what a mess they've made of education, policing and the budget.

XDDD they are being baited so hard, am i right fam xDDDD

New Zealand here, enjoying the objectively best pick.

I wish someone would permanently fix the roma problem.
yes, this is a website: are you ok? Is your carer on hand?
duolingo? any gamification/repitition with pictures will get you to pidgin level fairly quickly if you're immersed in it (says the guy who can't learn languages for shit as memory is fucked).

... That's a pretty decent implication and connection to make.
Why the fuck else would you want french on your PC, shitty language, shitty food, people are cucked fags, revolution over every spilled milk cars burning in paris, terrorist attacks in the streets.
I think he's brighter than you.

Scotland is mastercucked. Sang them two songs about staying within the UK, they stayed like the retarded alcoholics they are, and now there's nothing they can do. Fucken kek.

>kek
nice try trying to pretend you're not from Cuckland

>Why the fuck else would you want french on your PC
to learn French
>shitty language, shitty food
ok
> people are cucked fags
that is kind of correct
>I think he's brighter than you.
Maybe... I just like the French culture

Edgelords detected

>Cuckland
Cuckubbus overlord detected

Poland/German border. Work in Germany, live in Poland. Most Attractive girls, liquor24/7/365. Drugs on every corner, not one single nigger. Profit

Edgelordlord detected

see

you right wing guys spewing this 'cuck' and 'sjw' shit are just as annoying as the feminsts and sjw's. you're basically the right's sjw :/

that's faggy. and this 'cuck' shit is getting out of hand, you're just going waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too far with it. just like carl the cuck and aids skrillex.

come up with something new.

checked
xXxEdgelordxXx

learn to read

spoken like a true cuck whose gf gets muslim dick
clap clap.