How do you 4fags make your money ?

How do you 4fags make your money ?

A job

/thread

Money?

$5 per blowjob.

My tonsils are too sore for me to eat hard food any more.

Mining bitcoins

suicide bombing

centrelink

is this even worth it ?

Insurance and investment fag here.

I work full time as a forklift driver, i own my own webcam studio on chaturbate and i play poker every night semi-profesionally.
I make about $1800 AUD a week

Selling rare memes in internet cafes

I make my money by doing this one SIMPLE trick (doctors hate me)

What do you mean by studio

test

you take phone calls. seems simple enough. do you have to be australian?

How? Hijacking other computers or warehouse full of antminers and fans?

I jack my dick and smoke some weed while I sell on eBay and Amazon. I sold last year 120k in products and profited around 78k. Took me around 5 years of research and networking(Facebook groups you pay to get in and give you Intel on profitable products) amongst other sites(statistics on products sold on eBay and Amazon) to get the whole thing down packed. #Murica

Fuck that sound like the good life fag

800€ a month in neetbux + 2000 more to pay for my apartment fee.

Feels good to be a swecuck.

200 more sry

hey bro mind sharing those facebook groups and how to learn about this industry? im a broke college student trying to pay for school on my own.

Reporting Analyst here.
Graduated last year with a bsc in math and now on £28k a year (living in a small town with mortgage at 230 a month between two of us for a 2 bed)

By conning the government out of money each month and selling retarded looking clay sculptures that people buy cause it soothes some kind of able-bodied guilt.

By trading the majority of my life for a pittance to make someone else rich

savage

Selling homeless people and their organs to the Chinese.

Get $80,000 a head.

I get autismbux from the government but i'm open for anything that doesn't take a lot of work since i have an urgent need to move from my parents basement to a place of my own, preferably deep into the woods with no humans around so that i can induldge in degenerate acts

work my ass off (roof carpenter)

Learn an instrument and busk. Almost guaranteed to make at least 3 times more than a normal job.

GIVE ME BACK MY PEPES THIEF! >:C

reminds me of this one russian dude i see at the gym

Let's say, I solve problems for people. Things they can't handle themselves.

your mom pays me to shoot my jizz all over her face

$72k from a computer engineering job

Wife pulls in $34k from a book keeping job

We run a business which makes about $40k per year but $32k of that goes out to expenses and the other $8k we reinvest so haven't paid ourselves out yet

Plus oddjobs when we need extra cash in a pinch

I sell propane and propane accessories.

fuckboi

I sell brains marinated in my own urine to Chinese restaurants for egg too young

I have always wanted to busk but in my town is not allowed to play drums on the street. :c

What do you play? The skin flute?

Sure you do

Newfag

Mortgage finance main
Trade stocks/forex/cryptos
Have 2 websites for ad revenue / affiliate income
Starting up a specialized photography/video soon

/biz/ is ----> way

poker

Day trade stocks while living with my parents, they think I make barely anything but I've made over 40,000 AUD in the last 1 1/2 years.