Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0bYD1TAmu3I&feature=youtu.be&t=4m56s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identity_politics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Omega male personified

I want to delete his existence.

>actually has two "wife's sons"
What a cuck

What drives a man to devote his life to selling out his race/gender?

why would he drink his own tears

someone should tweet that picture of those mugs being made by a male production company to bank on the sjw monies

>SJW posts bait image to trigger alt-right Sup Forums babies
>alt-right Sup Forums babies get triggered
>alt-right Sup Forums babies whine about it together in their echo chamber

Whatever helps you sleep at night, Wil.

I can't even get mad anymore. This is just depressing. He doesn't even get laid for doing this since it only impresses lesbians and tumblrites who think all penetration is rape.

The media and Hollywood will soon realize the error of their ways

>pls say white male tears
>"male tears"

disappointed desu

This sums it up perfectly.

I don't get it, why don't you alt-righters just make "black tears" or "female tears" cups and post yourselves drinking from them?

Making fun of cucks means you're triggered?

He is right tho.

There is no difference between Sup Forums and sjw

They are the lowest forms of thinking about society.

Essentially both "groups/opinions" are products of internet communication and protest politics.

It is shit.

the problem with professional victims like SJW is you only need one slight mistake or a sloppy misunderstood sentence and those people will turn against you no matter how 'loyal' you were to them in the past.

Yep, from what I've seen

I get triggered internally. They want attention and I refuse to give it to them.

This is the image you post when you want the world to know you have no argument

>Holding beliefs is stupid therefore I'm above everyone

>dyed his hair blue
>drinks mugs full of cum
where did it all go wrong?

Shut up, Wesley.

Why do people do this? No literally why? Do they think that they're going to gain any support from those who disagree with them from this? All they're doing is showing that they're more concerned with looking good to their own side of the fence than convincing those on the other side to come over. It's pure self wankery.

>changing the definition of "triggered" to fit your narrative

Not an argument

does anyone? men dont and women can't because he's a white male

>you're either with us or you're against us!

This, except I want him to experience the deletion, so not shift+delete, just recycle bin.

>blue colored strand
He's that kid who pissed himself on purpose so the bullies would be too disgusted to beat him up.

sjw's have actual political pull and are making the world a worse place pol just vents & rants

Because our "agenda" only extends as far as telling invasive authoritarians to fuck off out of our lives. We're not actually genocidal racists like the leftists.

the "alt-right" is a term invented by republican neocons who are upset that they're losing influence in their "fight desert-wars for Israel" party; it doesn't really mean anything, stop using it

do you cucks really care what another cuck says?

RASHEED

>having opinions on things other than pop culture is dumb and people who have opinions on real things like that are like fascist or something

>people on the right constantly getting offended about moaning about people on the left who get offended and moan

Well then you'll lose this war. If one side engages in it, and the other just sits and says "lol stop pls" then the "middle ground" will approach their side more and more until it's the status quo, and an even more extreme position takes place as "their side".

There is literally no reason why I should know his name. I don't know any of the other Star Trek actors names except Patrick Stewart and Whoopi Goldberg's character. And some of those nameless actors played actual good charcters. He should have accepted anonymity with grace.

That's actually pretty funny, I'm impressed.

He's that kid who lays on the floor and pretends to be dead for 30 minutes then gets pissy when you ignore his attention-seeking

stand by me, turbopleb

he's not male he's check his privilege already

youtube.com/watch?v=0bYD1TAmu3I&feature=youtu.be&t=4m56s

@4:56

Neocons themselfs were alt-right, fake opposition made up by lefties and at it's core very jewish. They're simply pulling the same trick.

What a faggot.

He's like that kid who wants to hang out with the 'cool kids' and will go to any length to impress them even though they laugh behind his back and use him.

Someone should inform him "male tears" is sperm but i guess he loves that to with that haircut.

Go away Will

Maybe I’m just socially retarded, but I’ve never understood what was so bad about terms like “Social Justice Warrior”, “White Knight”, being “Sensitive”, etc. Beats being a dick ::shrug:: And, as a survivor of a narcissistic abuse family, I wish I’d been more “overprotected” as a kid like Millennials allegedly are. Then maybe I wouldn’t be such a messed up “grown-up”.

People are different, with their own personalities, we’re all shaped by the experiences we’ve been through, both good and bad, we're all wired differently, nature vs nurture, and we all deal with stuff in different ways. Some are more hardassed, some more sensitive, some have developmental disorders and can't be "normal", etc. Who cares? We’re all just flawed people doing our best to make sense of and survive this messed up world. If you don't believe me take a Human Psychology class (or just study up on the net).

The ones to watch out for are the ones who go out of their way to say how “normal” or sane they are IMO. Creepy. Makes me wonder what they’re hiding and why. And anyone who says stuff like “man up”, “grow a pair”, etc needs to be punched in the face for being an insensitive prick. Its not that easy for all of us. Makes me want to strangle them until they learn some empathy.

Sup Forums is by definition not an echo chamber.

I'd rather side with the group not looking for my eradication.

yes alt-right Sup Forumstards and SJWs are both fucking morons good point m8

I LOVE this post

I love everything about it

This will get thousands of responses.

This will be used as evidence that SJWs have infiltrated Sup Forums

Welcome to Twitter.

I've seen manlier ftm on this site I wouldn't be surprised if he's some psy-op like Justin Bieber

$20 says this faggot is a tranny.

>when you signal so hard that you refuse to recognize slavery as something that existed
>"i'm offended"
it makes me legit uncomfortable to see an adult act like that

BAZINGA

This nigga a correct.

It's like Scientology in that respect. It's not enough to believe it; you have to believe everyone is out to get you and have constant internal persecutions to imply to your followers that the outside world is the enemy and questioning the dogma is unacceptable. It's Cult Shit 101.

If ever there is a debate between two opposing sides, then both sides probably have something they can point to which will support their argument. The harder you embrace one side's evidence, the more forcefully you have to ignore the other side's. Why would you wilfully embrace ignorance?

>SJWs have actual political pull
lel
'no'
There's nothing wrong with non-spastic equality; it's just this white guilt safe-space shit that is offensive, and nobody in any position of power endorses that faggotry.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tbh the people here bitching about/pol/ are the faggots. Sup Forums sucks no doubt. But it shouldn't mean you should get triggered and blame Sup Forums. Not everyone likes niggers or Jews.

>Sup Forums is by definition not an echo chamber.

But he is a male

Isn't calling slaves "assistants" or "helpers" a historical revisionist term to assuage white guilt? Wouldn't someone like him dislike terms like that?

Do your posts get downvoted or deleted?

This honestly all "normal" people should stop existing

>People are different, with their own personalities, we’re all shaped by the experiences we’ve been through, both good and bad, we're all wired differently
But according to SJWs, if you are a woman, then all you are is a representative of all women. If you are male, then you are all men. If you are gay, then you need to exclusively talk about that and nothing else.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identity_politics

Are you high? Of course it is. Yes you CAN posit opinions that deviate or even oppose the groupthink that goes on here, but you will immediately be shot down. Just because it's less of an echo chamber than other message boards (e.g. Reddit) doesn't make it not an echo chamber. You're dillusional if you think otherwise.

>everyone is different
>that's why everyone should be treated the way I say they should :^)

I need a smug frog pic.

>it's a Will Wheaton desperately tries to remain publicly relevant episode

>40 year old "man"
>has dyed hair

So I heard you like your women thick.

>There's nothing wrong with non-spastic equality; it's just this white guilt safe-space shit that is offensive, and nobody in any position of power endorses that faggotry.
bernie. just look at colleges and tell me they have no effect

Seriously though, this macho crap is getting out of hand. Its like the Studio Ghibli movie Howl's Moving Castle. For the American language version, they changed the character's voice to be more manly, since they thought if they didn't, Westerners wouldn't be able to relate. Seriously? Makes me sick. Makes me wish I was a Japanese dude. Or female. Or gay lol There's nothing un-manly or "weak" or juvenile about being sensitive, vulnerable, etc. Exhibiting those traits takes great strength. Real men are not afraid to show those traits. Wish more people understood that. However, this is Sup Forums, so sadly I think my message will be lost on deaf ears :-/ Lead a horse to water... ;-)

It isn't, that's why your smug ass can shitpost without registering or getting downvoted.

no censorship. no accounts. no up/down votes. no bans.

not an echo chamber. just a place where people often hold a certain opinion.

>"Male Tears" still means semen

take one of mine

Sounds more like your sleazy virtue signalling didn't pay off than your well argued position found no backers.

I needed this laugh.

I will list all the online communities I go to, in order of circle-jerking:
>Most circle-jerky
The Cracked.com forums
>then
Facebook
>then
Sup Forums
>Least circle-jerky
Cracked.com article comments

So Sup Forums might not be perfect, but it's the best you can hope for without also reading SJW clickbait. Also, note how I never go on Reddit, Twitter or Tumblr. I hope you all follow my example there.

Except you go to fucking Cracked.
Worse than reddit.

The most important thing is just to try to be good hearted, stay true to yourself, and live your life without trying to hurt others. Let others be themselves. Try not to be a dick. And try not to stereotype and generalize so much. There's always been people who were free thinkers, empathic/sensitive, a bit "different" from the herd,... Its not a SJW thing, it’s a human thing. Seems simple enough, right? But this is Sup Forums AKA Bizarro Land, so I’d be surprised if anyone understands. I’ll probably just get called “pretentious” lol Yet still I try for some reason...

You can still have a sense of humor without being a dick. Its like that quote from The Fault in Our Stars: "funny without being mean." Try it. I enjoy plenty of comedians/comic shows/movie comedies that aren't mean spirited. So who came up with the bright idea that people could either only have one sense of humor (insult/mean humor) or no sense of humor at all?

Kind Lives Matter :-) Be Yourself. Have an original thought. Do something different with your life.

Now all you Space Monkeys go re-read/re-watch Fight Club and pretend your life is actually your own ;-)

You need to go back.

The real danger of SJW's is that they're agents of Marxism who don't actually understand that they're championing it. They're basically attacking your rights and framing the world in a Marxist view while simultaneously adding sexist and racist elements to it.

Instead of the exploitative upper classes, they are attacking "white males."

They're sexist, they're racist, they're against human rights, and they're completely disconnected from any rational thought. And we're churning them out by the thousands by using a state funded school system to indoctrinate them.

SJW's are absolutely a threat and speaking out against them is the best way to prevent the most toxic ideology to ever exist from claiming hundreds of millions of more lives.

i go to reddit almost every day, although i don't see any points in reading the comments, or even having an account or writing anything. i don't use it as a forum, but they are often much quicker than Sup Forums to pick up on things, especially news articles. subreddits makes this easier than Sup Forums.

i think it's really silly to avoid reddit as if there's some principle of the matter, concerning the community (of which i do not participate in).

Rekt

>>They're sexist, they're racist, they're against human rights,
Haha what the fuck

"Social Justice Warrior" and "White Knight" are intended as pejorative statements because they are sarcastic. They imply that that is how the subject of the insult see themselves; claiming the respect derived from bravery and struggle titles like Knight or Warrior imply without actually actually earning them. That they live in a fantasy world.

>strangle them until they learn some empathy

It doesn't even realize the irony of this statement.

As someone else already said: You can bet the house that it's a tranny. They claim to be just like you and me, but have you ever met a tranny that wasn't a complete fucking wreck of a human?

But user, you can't build utopia without exterminating The many millions standing in its way.

T R I G G E R E D

>naming your cuck shed "SJW HQ"

how sad

Pic related is all that white male privilege. So you've probably been indoctrinated to be a racist as well.

it's the image you post when another poster uses the exact argument that the image blows the fuck out.