Is it true that, in America, if a black family moves into a street full of white people, the white people say...

Is it true that, in America, if a black family moves into a street full of white people, the white people say, "There goes the neighborhood!"?

Blacks can't really afford to live where White people do, unless they're actually civilized or like the Devout Christian-type Black people.

>tfw too young to understand why Look Who's Coming To Dinner was notable

not really if blacks move in surburbia they are white collar and good-like, their teenager son might cause some disturbance but only because he feels* he doesn't fit in

and if whiteys in the inner city complain then either they just downgraded economically or they want to see the action for themselves

Tbh there's Three black families in my neighborhood (Average household income is like $100k+).

All of them are well mannered and dressed and go to Church regularly.

That was more of a thing in the 60-70's. Look up white flight.

Also forgot to add in, it had to do more with the end of segregation. Blacks didn't have to live in black neighborhoods.

No. it is a meme from the past.
If they can afford to live in my affluent suburb, they are ok.

My parents have lived in a very white, and jewish neighborhood for almost 20 years. In the last 6 or so some Pakistan folks moved in accorss from them, and slowly, but surly a bunch more Indian and Pakis moved in all over. Now there are a bunch of brown kids running around, no one speaks proper English, the two white as fuck Greek familes moved out, the well accustomed Russian family moved out, and not but 2 blocks away there are Section 8 housing for niggers. The town went from not a single murder since 2002 to 3 in the last 4 year. Gang related.

There did go the neighborhood. Half a block has been setup for S8 now. Its going to hell.

>Devout Christian-type
>and go to Church regularly.
Absolutely disgusting.

Looked like Rich Evans in the thumbnail.

Me on the right

>3 in the last 4 year
yeah, that's pretty bad. we had 2 since we moved here in 2004. both are domestic violence

Lmao white people are so insecure

Happens all the time, when one nigger family moves in, other hood apes go "look deys be nigguhs like us here", and they show up in droves.

They're the only blacks who actually make enough money or have basic understanding of hardwork and personal finance.

>hearsay hearsay scaremongering
fuuuuuuuuck outta here alt-reich

Sad
This is how it started for us, don't let it happen to you

>t. brown cuck
Your days are numbered.

Back to tumbler fucko

shoo shoo alt-reich

>Now there are a bunch of brown kids running around
Well I mean that's what happens when other races move in. What do you think it would be like? Brown adults but white kids?

faggot

shoo!

You on the right

That's a Jew dumb nigger.

we are in a worse situation because ours middle class is forced to live on the same areas than underclass monkeys, at least anglos have communautarist separated systems.

Its the large degree of separation of customs. Usually you dont let your foreign kids run around doing foreign things.

Lots of immigrants dont have class, or basic understand of what is taboo.

The American that posted it was kind of dumb too.I get the people in the housing area but
> no one speaks proper English,
is pretty common with first gen immigrants.

That's not a cuck that's gay sex. A black guy sucked my dick and paid me 60 dollars to do it btw.

1. No but there are too many kids per adult
2. And actually yes kind of, assimilation means they should racemix with white people like the asians do and then their kids would become white

Prove you're white, or GTFO

>Its the large degree of separation of customs. Usually you dont let your foreign kids run around doing foreign things.
What do they do? Most of the foreign kids around here just play cricket in the streets. Its annoying at times but children are children.

You're either alt right or a fag with a small penis who thinks blacks are more athletic.

you must be chinese because obviously your grasp of english isn't good

shoo shoo!
走走!

Yeah you tell me, i wish i had a nice little gated community full of white people instead of having to live in a fucking jungle

WOW racist MUCH?

Ni hao gwailo bitch

Jamal is wasting all his semen on white men how will he fuck white women?

burden of proof is on YOU, now SHOO!!!

>Usually you dont let your foreign kids run around doing foreign things.

If you moved to another country you wouldn't let your kids leave the house?

The average black man is an inch shorter than the average white man in America.

There's literally nothing wrong with a typical suburban black man. My town was 96%ish percent white and all suburb and the biggest problem were spoiled white kids who pretended to be ghetto and ran around the neighborhood selling drugs and listening to rap music. I actually had a black friend and neighbor who got a full ride and into honors program.

>2. And actually yes kind of, assimilation means they should racemix with white people like the asians do and then their kids would become white
I feel like that would happen more in my country than America.
Idk why but I always get the feel they're divided by race/class whenever I hear about stuff like this.

No you're a chink. Only fags say choo. Chink fags.

I bet you sucked his cock too.

shoo shoo stinky chinky

She was female.

>There is nothing wrong with People who act civilized

YOU DON'T FUCKING SAY

Could it be that people DON'T LIKE BLACKS.... Because.... because... OF HOW THEY BEHAVE?

Asian women crave white cock.

What is gabe doing there?

Did she suck your cock? Why are you talking about black men when you had a black female friend. Cuck.

you seem to be much more upset than you should be

What an absolute garbage thread.

Janie. Nuke this thread pls.

Sage.

Why are you a faggot? You should want to beat the shit out of black men not befriend them.

What did he mean by this?

Black women have great faith in God, but they have a twisted understanding of His role. They do not pray for strength or courage. They pray for results: the satisfaction of immediate needs. One of my clients was a black woman who prayed in a circle with her accomplices for God’s protection from the police before they would set out to commit a robbery.

The mothers and grandmothers pray in the hallways–not for justice, but for acquittal. When I explain that the evidence that their beloved child murdered the shop keeper is overwhelming, and that he should accept the very fair plea bargain I have negotiated, they will tell me that he is going to trial and will “ride with the Lord.” They tell me they speak to God every day and He assures them that the young man will be acquitted.

It made me think.

I'm sorry you had to grow up with white trash parents in the inner city

>tfw you don't have a glock 17 to shoot maroccans

I'm sorry you're a faggot like the dude in the OP. Actually I grew up in the suburbs. My mom is anurse and my father is an engineer. And I'm proud to be German. Unlike you identity less Anglo/Irish micropenis nigger lover.

He's giving her AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDS

not to be insensitive, but seems kinda like a rat or cockroach.

>muh european heritage
literally no one germanic gives a single fuck about you dude

I literally have family in Germany bitch cuck faggot. Kill yourself you fat weak disgrace to the white race.

You bitch. Fuck America. This is new Germany.

I'm serious fatty. Microdick. End your own life for everyone's good.

A black couple moved in a couple houses down from me two years ago and then on the fourth of July that year the wife died in the home in an accident, felt really bad for the husband.

>"By accident"

Maybe he expected that they would get cucked. Who knows

No, in suburban America, 99% of all blacks people are literally the same as white people other than looks, it's when you start to get closer to the city that you see the divide.

they told you like three times above, retard, that it is a meme. yet you are making your smart ass comment to the post you liked most even though it is bullshit. typical Sup Forums