Be nice to people, and they'll be nice in return

>be nice to people, and they'll be nice in return

>work harder than everyone else, and happiness will come to you

>there's someone for everyone

>duct tape solves everything

Yeah, I bet you worked harder than anyone else.

Close your eyes and suck the candy out of this hose.

>be 4 years old
>mum tells me that a goblin lived in their room at night
>they let me watch Gremlins and Labyrinth which I end up watching a lot
>now terrified of goblins and my parents' room
>spend post-nightmares drenched in sweat and crying in my bed
>mfw i realised they just wanted a safe place to bone without my stupid ass wondering in

>the holocaust happened

You can be anything you want.
I'm still not running a Russian whore house. Life is fucked.

That pile of gold just sitting in the wilderness
>runescape

God is real because we can't explain things ...so must be god!

This is how I perceive things as well. I'm a highly successful musician, which is that thing people constantly tell you not to try because "you have to be lucky and talented to make it". Fuck that, I decided to become a successful musician before I even touched my first instrument. Practiced as much as I could for a couple of years and now I play everything I'll ever need proficiently and life is good. What do people say about it? "Man I wish I was a lucky/talented as you". Yea, I'm sure I just happen to be lucky and talented at everything I do.

Mind over matter guys. Unless you are severely handicapped there is absolutely no reason to not make it. Only excuses.

>Commercials for toys depict the reality

Shit was never as fun as it seemed to be. Only Lego and playmobil were actually good toys.

If you swallow gum, it will stay in your stomach for seven years.

Blood is blue when it doesn't have oxygen.

>tfw not using enough

One time I sniffed some pepper while at the dinner table and was sneezing for awhile, my mother said for me to eat the meat on my plate and it would make it go away.

>Mfw Mother was just getting me to eat the meat on my plate and didnt give a flying fuck about my sneezing fit.

>theres someone for everyone
Yeah ive had no luck eith that one
>santa is real
>satan isnt real
>islam is a religion of peace
>being gay is just a phase

>lol(3)
Fucking retard you saved an image 4 times

>hope

You worked hard as fuck and achieved your goal, for that I salute you. But luck and talent do play a role and some people who work hard still fail. I'm studying in a stem field and am pretty mediocre I'd say. I work hard, but not too hard, I try to keep a balance. There are some guys who started studying with me who worked just as much as me (at least what I perceived) and they are gone now, like so many others who simply weren't made for that shit.

Also shit like starting up your own business. Even people who work there asses off and have great ideas can fail, if the market is weak or sometimes just because people don't want a particular innovation, even if it's better than what they're used to. Take for example diabetes medication. At one point a big pharma concern was trying to sell insuline pills, much better than injecting that shit if you ask me. I bet the team developing that were working their asses off. It just wasn't prescribed by doctors, patients didn't ask for it. It failed, we still inject insuline today.

My point is hard work definatley is a requirement for success, but not a guarantee.

>if you stick your fingers in your butt they'll get stuck
>you have to wait 30 min before swimming after you eat
>spiders are your friends

Love is a real thing

on a related note:
>If you make faces, your face will get stuck like this

The
>Whats that
>*point to the middle of my shirt*

Amen.

>THE LAW

Not The law... THE LAW

- a cunt hair can tow a battleships

- if you're not having the best sex of your life now, you never will.

Everybody is equal

Sounds like you were nice to people solely for the intent of getting things in return, and so people weren't nice to you

Probably applied yourself in the wrong places and so you couldn't see any kind of reward for your hard work, or you just think you work hard

Of course there is, unless you're a shitty uninteresting person. You need to seek someone and be someone others want in order to find someone
Sounds like you're just a spoiled dweed, all those things are true

That circle on your leg thing and then they punch you.

>All the races are equal

these 2 people know whats up

I love the superior races. I'm one of the lesser ones so I like masturbating to the thought of dominating their little boys at night. If only I could be superior like them.

Who's the amputee

>Blood is blue when it doesn't have oxygen

Blood really is blue/purple when it is deoxygenated. How fucking stupid are you?

Christianity.

But seriously, getting depressed as a catholic kid, thinking my friends were going to burn forever, and were bad people.

You are wrong bro. Human blood ranges from dark red to bright red. Only mollusks have blue blood

>Blood is blue when it doesn't have oxygen.

Did you not pass high school?

since I was 4 till now when I m 20 almost everyone in my family tells me religion is real. and now my gf started to go to stupid ass brainwashing churches.

>Implying human is not mollusks

The penis inspection segment of P.E class.

There's a magic man high above the clouds watching your every move

>people are nice if you are nice to them.
fuck that , people are fucking scum.

Nah man your veins are blue not the blood contained within them

"Dad"

Those are real. When I didn't pass, they would check my prostate for a solid 30 minutes to make sure I was still healthy. They wouldn't do that if penis inspection wasn't real and serious.

I use an ipad to take pictures, im holding it with both hands

Lol

Huh, cute.

r u ok

I knew someone in middle school who thought period blood was blue because of how they depict it in ads

>be me at babysitters when i was kid
>tell girls next door i am thirsty through fence
>grills say we get you drink
>grills come back with bowl
>think wtf it's in a bowl, but thirsty so don't care
>take sip then swallow
>taste hits me like a ton of shit bricks
>mfw I drank grills piss...

I patterned my interactions with the opposite sex based on books and movies. Was years before I figured out that loser neckbeards are the ones writing books and movies and slipping in their idealized versions of how life should be. (Ie, the white knight always gets the girl, et al).

>My point is hard work definatley is a requirement for success, but not a guarantee.

I agree, and I cringe when people (not you) put far more emphasis on the luck than the hard work.

Was she hot?

My phone has no data so i find it a pain in the ass to take phone photos since i have to email them to myself if i wanna do anything with

Strange how they wouldn't let me open my eyes during the prostate exam. I just wanted to see what tools and gel they used so I could just check it myself next time. My ass leaked in my jeans later that day too? It smelled like I came out of my ass instead of my penis. Must be a side-effect of the procedure.

>1982 gets shot

What a shitty existence

1868 DENIED reelection despite all of his contributions to emancipating ENSLAVED AFRICANS

When your mom told you TV and videogames rot your brain then tells you to go play outside and you peak into the living room and she is watching TV like that the fuck mom seriously

I can play guitar. But my fingers are short and stubby so I can't do advanced shit or anything cool, Piano is also out of the question.

So you can fuck off with that shit.

"Hard work never hurt anyone"

That bullshit is why i wear hearing aids, have back problems and can't fucking work anymore.

Man that sucks, got any way of contacting?

I use kik for picture trading. Phone has unlimited international texting, and 100min/month of talk. The no data makes it so my bill only 33.90

See

Blacks are our equals and the state of their society is a result of oppression.

Don't know if it bothered anyone else but here

I used to ask my uncle to save me some of his coffee, he would hand me the cup with dregs in it.

He used to hide wrigleys chewing gum under the sheep skin carpet, pretend to say magic words then tell me to look under rug.

Looking back I was a fucking idiot.

Yeah, Sup Forums fucks all my uploads from pictures taken via ipad

mfw when you have no face

Hahahahahaha

>tfw you think tfw means that face when
Means that feel when, you autistic cuck

Sounds like you were the spoiled one, not the person who didn't get what he wanted. Nice cover though, blaming OP's failures on him - never mind that you know next to nothing about him, and you can't identify what made these things true in your life.

>1982

torturing animals is wrong

They taught us blood was blue without oxygen in elementary school, because human diagrams differentiated between veins and arteries by making them blue and red, and the teachers didn't know any better.

But deoxygenated blood is still red.

These threads are so cringeworthy i can never tell if people here are trolling. It's different mixtures of hard work, inherent ability, environment, moral beliefs etc that determine how hard you strive for something, what you strive for and why.

Someone who isn't good at something and sees people who seem better than him/her then i dunno, uh whatever practice or not. You fucking retards probably overthink your breakfast preparations anyway so fuck it how could i possibly assist?

Albert Einstein failed in math.
Mammoths died with the dinosaurs.
People and dinosaurs lived during the same time period.
Your lungs would explode in outer space.

>its ok to be fat
>it gets better
>youre a nice person
>youre gonna be successful
>girls like bigger men
>youre hilarious
>theres someone for everyone
>youre really smart
>youre a good friend
>someone would be lucky to have you
>cutting wont make you feel better
>suicide isnt ok

Pretty much i fell for anything people told me

What's with, the unnecessary comma?

>#Blacklivesmatter

That's what you get for having shit tier i-crap. If you send them sideways will chan make them right?

I know the feel user

Damn son, I just cut myself from reading this crybaby bullshit

>Girls like bigger men

I'm 15 stone 3 pound, 6 foot tall, rather broad. Only fat on me is my gut, and that comes from drinking 60 cans over a period of 3 days each week. My bird doesn't seem to mind.

Join me in drink, brother. Fucking abyss watchers....

>hard work
I've never studied more than 30 minutes in a day
I rarely do homework
I don't take notes

Currently a Jr at UCLA with a 3.8 GPA
Studying computer science and linguistics (one major)

My point isn't that hard work is unnecessary. I do work hard, just not at things like school. Yet, school is what will ultimately bring me success. Calling hard work a requirement for success isn't right.

TOP EDGE MY FRIEND xD

Stop digging for karma and attention.

That is just patently untrue. Like half of things are fixed with WD-40.

>Shit was never as fun as it seemed to be.
This!

>Pretty much everything ever said about drugs especially cannabis.

i was like 4 or 5 and they were like 6-8, I didn't even know what hot was back then

I have to suffer single handed institutionalized illegal harassment from millions of people, I am still way above average in any measure of success.

We could talk more about this but some things even b is shit scared to mention.

That is all

Nope
This one i took with my ipad in its normal orientation.
Sup Forums believes its upside down

>Yet, school is what will ultimately bring me success.

You don't know what success is...

My family loved me