Absolutely DESTROYED a guy with a big lumberjack beard

Absolutely DESTROYED a guy with a big lumberjack beard

>He was trying to show me up and I ended it by just asking:
>"Why do you need to grow such a big beard?"
>He had absolutely no rational response why and kept trying to change the subject
>But I kept bringing it back to his beard
>A neatly trimmed beard is ok but there's really no justifiable reason to have that kind of beard unless you're conforming to the recent big beard trend

Just lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=047rxy5nYeo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You sound like a fag and so does he. Did you fuck

If you could you would...

Beardfags are mostly reddit lurking manlets who still have a complex about being adult like and see having facial hair as one way to do this.

I can handle the beard.
It's the beard/man bun/sleeve tattoo combo that gets me.
Unless they can cook a mean hamburger, they're just plain faggoty.

I guess it's a good thing I can cook a pretty awesome burger then

>Asking a guy why he has a beard
>Absolutely DESTROYED

I have a beard because I work outside.

but in all honesty, you don't need a reason to grow a beard or to shave your face, you just do.

Man you're just like those main characters on those shows you like, OP! You're so cool, can I be your sidekick? I want to be on your side when you and your awesome beard-destroying skills take over the Western world!

ALL HAIL OP

I have a beard and I can confirm this.

>there's really no justifiable reason to have that kind of beard
>unless you're conforming to the recent big beard trend
i think the contrary, if you're just following a trend to validate your masculinity, then you're a fag. however if you have a beard because you feel more comfortable with it, then fine, not a fag.

it's like anything else you could do. if you prefer a specific type of clothing, then wear it, but if you only follow a fashion to fit in or feel special, then you don't have a personality.

So did he nut in your mouth or on your neatly trimmed beard?

topkek

I believe you, user.

Is being too lazy to shave an acceptable reason?

Yes.
But I bet your breath stinks and your anus is also hairy.

>Breath
Nope.
>Hairy anus
Very.

yes to both

OP cant grow a beard. Tries to make fun of someone who can by asking him why he has a beard. Doesn't accept "because I want to" or "girls like it" as rational responses.
Poor poor babyface OP

Nothing wrong with a hairy anus, faggot.

Found the turboautist

My breath is like a fresh blast of cold mountain air, yet finding my asshole is like finding santas mouth. Wiping my ass is like cleaning peanut butter out of shag carpeting

I relate to this

Enjoy chunks of shit caught in that ass beard

is this you cringe you lose?

Everytime a silly bitch asks me why I have a beard, I tell her becuase I don't need to shave.

I'm assuming the OP is a silly bitch too.

This is Sup Forums, it's always been this way

>recent trend
If years is recen

Topkek

cringe

I do enjoy it, nothing gives me more pleasure than rubbing the shit off my ass hair with perforated sheets of pulped plant matter

What plants are these?
Trees are not plants.

wat

(OP)
>The Autism chronicles

>hoboface detected

So you think insulting someone for having alot of facial hair is destroying them? Are you fucking stupid? Who would have a rational response to that? It's not a rational question. OP you are a complete and utter faggot. You were probably fucking destroyed by beardo, then did a bunch of mental gymnastics to rationalize getting owned. So you came off as a hero in your own world view. Then jumped online for a pat on the back. Only for the crushing realization, no one fucking cares.

Sometimes I have to pull out the clumps of hair with dingleberries in it, it's fun.

Because people other than you can't properly wipe either, amirite

Ah, good, now we have the Grooming Police.

If there was one thing we needed more of in the Western world, it was more pointless rules to follow. Thank you, OP, for filling that void.

Keep a few in your pocket and when people aren't looking drop them in their drinks. We did this at our highschool prom, after one dude jerked off into his hand then swirled it around in the punch bowl.

You come across like you're struggling with keeping up appearances of being heterosexual while longing to sensually run your fingers through a big, bushy beard. Just come out of the closet and save yourself all the frustration and internal conflict, dude.

This thread strangely applies to me

youtube.com/watch?v=047rxy5nYeo

Charlse Bukowski was a bro of the highest level

I'd eat this out so hard.
I bet it tastes of bitter licorice.

He probably has an ugly chin and neck. A beard is just a very transparent attempt to hide beta grade neck, chin, and jawline.

>ahaha why do you look the way you do
Umm... I enjoy it I guess? What do you mean?
>lolol rekt time to get on Sup Forums

This is why she doesn't like you by the way.

I think there's no justifiable reason to care about such inane shit while the Western World around us burns.

Shave, grow a beard, wear a pair of fake testicles on your chin, who cares?

natural is sexy

Read Betting on the muse like 5 times

I mean, I have a beard because without it I look 236,14% more fucked up and ugly. I use it to hide my face

looks like a beardfag's face

Grow a beard because your a fucking man you beta ass bitch.

>i have a neckbeard becaue im a lazy faggot and shaving takes effort

>mfw now im fashionable

Holy shit, it sounds like you should join your middle school debate team. Very cool story. Thanks for sharing

Like this fat fuck?

Pretty much this. OP is always a fag

The only reason anyone ever needs

I didnt know there was any other reason.

Itt beta ass males who cant grow a beard so they try to make themselves feel better.

No. He asked the beard guy "why have beard" beard guy replies "why not?" The girls around then giggled because the little boy started blushing, so he thought they were laughing at beard man because he's retarded.

Some guys like the way they look with certain types of beards.
there are no rational reasons to looks
so get your autistic head out of your ass and be a person

>You come across like you're struggling with keeping up appearances of being heterosexual

Nah. I'm not OP, but that describes me pretty well. And I don't like a beard on a man, even though I have one. And I'm the sissy bottom.

/thread

>why do i grow a beard?
>because i'm an insecure faggot that needs some way to feel manly without actually having to do anything

off by 3, fuck off

ikr.... fuck...

You're probably butthurt because you're an Amerifag and your employer doesn't let you grow a beard

>be beardfag
>been keeping it long over 10 years
>never been to redit
>6'1
>35yo
Try again nigger

>emasculated af
european, just don't like feeling, looking, and smelling like a hobo. and i'm not insecure enough to force it just to feel masculine.

>i'm
They don't teach you to capitalize your I's in wonderland?

OP's face when he "destroyed"

lol. surrendering the argument this easily. fagget. go shave the dirty butthole that is your face.

Topkek

What argument? I'm just calling you out on your shitty writing
Shift key, Also faggot is spelled faggot, faggot.

Fuck yea! preach on Bro! Win!

i grow a beard because i don't like my chinline at all.

style and what you think looks good on you? i dont know. I trim

Probably jeans, jean shirt, jean jacket and steeltoe boots.

>be big bearded lumberjack looking faggot
>walking down the street
>a real life sperg comes out of no where and starts drooling on me yelling, "WHY NEDE BARD?!"
>"Uh, hey I-"
>"Don't change the subneglect! WHY NEDE BARD?!?!"
>"Listen, where's you caretaker-"
>"DON'T CHANGE DA SNUGGLING FUDGEBEGT! WHY NEDE BARD?!?!"
>I walk away because I just fucking can't deal with this sperg anymore
>Hear sperg in background, yelling, "OOOOOOHHH DEFROID! LOL WUT A FAG!"

We're not born with razorblades. The whole reason we shave is out of modern day fashion.

for the love of skidmarks, trimmers are not that expensive

Cool blog

>things that never happened

You angsty tween Millennial

Neither are baby wipes

You now need a reason to have a beard?

Do you want beard growing permits with a justification or something?

Does OP have the excuse of being an autistic twat?

The fact that you came running to Sup Forums to brag about such a pissy and faggy accomplishment means I've taken a screenshot to use for future cringe threads. Thanks for being OC OP!

I remember back in the day, like five years ago, it was FAGGOTRY to discuss facial hair on this level... Now you're all just going around sucking cock and scrutinizing the appearance of other men like proper FAGGOTS.

Use babywipes. No, really, works wonders for me. Clean in 2-3 wipes

trimming your beard is fuckin gay.

trimming your moustache so that it doesnt get in your mouth while u eat is fairly acceptable tho.

styling your hair is also for faggots.

tip 1: your hair's fine just the way it is, looks best if you dont fuck with it, use a fkin rubberband thing to keep it behind your head.

tip 2: growing a beard for any reason other than because your a man makes you a fag, thats why you dont cut it and fuck with it like a little queer.

you either look like a badass like nature intended or you fuck right off with your faggot shit, if you gatta waste the fuckin time and energy to "do yourself up" like a fuckin woman, to try even hard to get laid, your a fuckin bleb.

grow some dicks you faggots

You sir, are a bad man :(

I'm one step ahead of you my man.
Been wiping my ass for a long time now, almost all my life.

yeah it really makes a man a faggot being better at processing protein than you and growing more facial hair than you, oh and men's fashion has to be totally dictated by logic as if it "makes sense" to have any particular look

I've been waiting an hour for that reply, thank you sir.

I look like a mean motherfucker with my beard and moustache. People are assholes and they give me less shit.

literally everything you said is truth.
I trim my moustache about once a month once it gets in the way of eating.
I have long hair. I haven't cut it in about 8 years so I just tie it back.
At first I stopped trimming my beard out of laziness and once it got long I liked it so I kept it long.
I've had maybe 3 people tell me I need to shave. But I've had hundreds of people compliment it.
Eat a bag of dicks you babyfaced faggots.

>Trees are not plants