Why does she keeps getting big roles if she's an awful actress? she strikes me as JLaw 2.0 except a little more likeable

why does she keeps getting big roles if she's an awful actress? she strikes me as JLaw 2.0 except a little more likeable

Which big roles? Terminator was her only other major role and she was crucified for it.

>why does she keeps getting big roles if she's an awful actress?

She doesn't. She's pretty much done already.

>awful actress
speak for yourself

Are you retarded?

why is she so perfect bros?

;_;

>she will never allow you to lube up your penis with her saliva then press it against her forehead as she moves her eyebrows in ways you never thought possible

>Why is this attractive but talentless actress that stars on a hit show getting roles in straight to video-tier Nicholas Sparks knockoff romance movies?

take that back, you piece of crap

Because Emilia is cute

where do I find an Emilia gf

>attractive

I hate her stupid fucking eyebrows.

you know what? you're both a bunch of homosexuals. She didn't get the role just because of her acting skills. She's legitimately beautiful, perfect body, eyes, and innocent face. I honestly think you faggots are simply intimidated by her, because deep down you know you can never get a woman of her caliber. Bunch of stupid faggots.

>perfect body

>mfw her eyebrows become a living entity and starts taking over her brain

>that whole part of the trailer

fucking hell

dumb animeposter

why am i getting bullied? i did nothing wrong...

Ha nice rebuttal. This is how I know you can't even comprehend your own argument. Because I hit it right on the head and you are too much of a wimp to come up with actual reasons. So you go for le memes. It's okay to be wrong you dumb faggots, either accept that she's beautiful or accept that you're gay. There is literally no way around it.

can you fuck off, it's like you're trapped in 2008

>beautiful

why 2008?

I just wanna snuggle her in a cold night while watching alien

peak of anime'tism

rude and unneccesary.
animeposters are the core of Sup Forums if you don't like us. then kill yourself

> it's an anime faggot ruins my Emilia thread episode

why? because of lanced jack?

>he thinks he's not dying out
lmao, delusion.

Among others

>why does she keeps getting big roles if she's an awful actress?

These

>part

what if i'm him?

What did she mean by this?

Say what you will against Clark but she actually has good chemistry with everyone she's been with

well except Jai Courtney, but fuck that guy

Her and Jaden Smith would have the most squinty quirky child ever.