ITT: I aware you of more improper job interview appearance

ITT: I aware you of more improper job interview appearance

I made a thread a while ago about people not wearing ties to professional interviews and how that's a big no no.
Here are some other inappropriate appearances by job candidates that I've dealt with in the professional setting.

1. What, you thought this interview wasn't important enough to consider getting rid of your 5 o'clock shadow? Well I can't be bothered enough to consider your application any farther.

2. I don't know what this look is nor do I care. But it's becoming more and more common. There's at least 1-2 guys a week who comes in to interview who sport this look. Just no. It doesn't matter if his resume is impeccable in every other way. He gets a few standard questions and then the "Don't call us we'll call you" and his application goes into the trash as soon as he's out the door.

3. Unless you're an eccentric, world-renowned expert in your field then there's no excuse for you to be wearing a bow tie instead of a regular tie. It says try-hard attention-seeking nonconformist only for the sake of being an attention-seeking nonconformist. NEXT.

So are you a manager or somethig?

great advice so far op keep it coming

Guessing he's a pimp.

I don't recognize your authority on this matter

thats the most idiotic reason to throw out an applicant... i guess youll be happy with good looks and sub-par work

human resources management assistant

OP seems like a dick.

That sounds like a remarkably unimportant position. You must be very weak willed to consider yourself so high and mighty.

>Assistant
Ah so your the guy who gets the coffee

What about women?

So you have absolutely no power at your job.

It's different for women.
They have more leeway when it comes to work clothes. The only outs are short or brightly dyed hair etc.

wtf man

I handle almost every position for the company.
I decide who's in or out. Ranging from cleaners to high level managment positions.

HR TOSSER

Your the assistant to the traveling secretary?

jealous?

I guess you're not looking for skilled imployees :^)