My girlfriend just told me that her ex face fucked her and came all over her face

My girlfriend just told me that her ex face fucked her and came all over her face.

What do I do?

I just can't get the mental image out of my head.

It really bothers me that the same mouth that I have been tenderly and lovingly kissing every day was used brutally by another guy as just a fuck toy.

It completely disgusts me that her pretty face was tainted by another man's cum just like a dog marks his territory.

How do you deal with this?

by wanking to the imagery

well first i start by not making up retarded hypotheticals on a korean waterpainting board.

you should cum on his face as symbolic payback

>the steamed leaf that spergs the fuck out at this obvious bait every time

are you a girl or what

>My girlfriend just told me that her ex face fucked her and came all over her face.

First of all you don't have a girlfriend. Secondly she would never tell you something like that.

Why don't you do the same to the cum slut?

Anal fuck her and break up with her,DUH

Dont be so fucking selfish.

I eat ass, and I tell girls I eat ass. I love it when my girls sits on my face till I cant breathe. She knows she aint the first one, she dont complain.

Mark her face with yours. There is nothing sexier than having your cum drip off her chin, and fall on her tits.

Play a practical prank and blow his refrigerator up with a megaton bromine bomb

Jekku :D

i don't see the excitement in smearing any bodily fluid as a means of ownership, that's like when you are young and you lick all the chicken nuggets

it's primal sure but i doubt many would let me smear my snot all over someone as a sign of affection, or even my ear wax eye crud etc

why can't we be intellectual about it

this triggers women so hard lol

>pray a plactical plank and brow his toiret up whire he is taking a shit

> i don't see the excitement in smearing any bodily fluid as a means of ownership, that's like when you are young and you lick all the chicken nuggets

> it's primal sure but i doubt many would let me smear my snot all over someone as a sign of affection, or even my ear wax eye crud etc

> why can't we be intellectual about it

It's marking your territory
snot/earwax isn't semen

>Jeccu :D

Make her suffer the same fate: find her ex, let him face fuck you and cum all over your face.

>guy fucks your gf's shit up
>you fuck his shit up
dominate him, and through association, her as well.

find another hotter girl and fuck her in front of both of them afterwards. you reclaim all the lost territory and win.

kek finally germany said something funny, someone screencap this

Kill her and her Ex and then kill yourself

there is urinal play and shit play too

What a cute face. Fuck this shitty world, and all the vile circumstances that led her to this photo.

>find another hotter girl and fuck her in front of both of them afterwards.
This is, of course, assuming he is still alive after you detonate the explosive. It all depends on whether or not you choose to blow the charge while he is taking a shit or when he is away.

Spare his life, or take it. The choice is yours.

There's literally nothing wrong with this. I bet it was consensual and enjoyed it.