Fluffies thread

Fluffies thread

Bump

lurking

McG here. Looks like it might be a slow one tonight.

I haven't been able to work on part 7 or lurk threads for a bit, on account of my busy work schedule. Here's an old-ish concept piece for a short series that I'll do after homewreckers.

MAGOW MAGOW

shit, I should have resized it first

I keep trying to post, only to get "deleted due to possible malicious code in image file"

The fuck Sup Forums

So when's McG going to turn the smarty's special friend into a bagpipe and leave it where the smarty can see it?

Man, post that pic to the booru with that exact comment. Your worshippers need to know.

Also, i'm certain sure your work is better than spoosh, wolfram, big baybeh, artist kun, and abuse sir all combined. You aught to draw for british newspaper comics man.

Also, i hope you pillow and starve that fuckin smarty. For great justice.

When I get a day off work. Fingers crossed that tomorrow I can resume drawing it.

Have you had mansex with ZK yet? Because I would pay to see that.

thanks m8

I might post the image, but after I update it to my current style and finish the current comic

I wish i could pick your brain McG. You seem like some sort of genius among babbling dunces, and i think you know it too.

Huhuhuhuhuhuuuu

Creepy new series on the booru

What do you think of smartie McG?

I used to post to the booru frequently because I had some issues I had to work out and it felt cathartic to hate on fluffies. Felt harmless and it did the trick, came out the other end a better person in a lot of peoples opinion (not that they know about the floof stuff). But ever since then I haven't had any drive to do more with fluffies and I wish I did.

I guess the question I pose is what drives you on, fluffwise, personally. Give me some inspiration ya?

Your doing gods work Magoo

There needs to be a bad mummah abuse comic from you. The universe demands it

Mummahs dont deserve legs.

Buuhuhuhuhuuu

all in good time

he/she's aight

there will be

I'm as much a dunce as anyone else

all in good time

why tho
we want to see fluffies getting hurt
not emails from a cunt

bleh, double posting, I need to get to bed

Yeah, Hillary is hit or miss.
You have brilliant stuff like Casey, and pants on head retarded shit like the Carousel.

Bump

strange, you cited my least favorite hillary story as brilliant and my favorite story as retarded. different strokes i guess.

You mean like the stroke you must have had that impairs your brain function to that degree?

ENOUGH HILLDOG

MOAR ENFIE-POOPIE

sick burn d00d

Huhuhuuuuu

Huuuuuu

Psychosomatic is one of my favorites

Godspeed you magnificent man. You bring joy to us all.

i don't get it

Bump