What is your biggest current problem user? Are you hopeless?

What is your biggest current problem user? Are you hopeless?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kijpcUv-b8M
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/chan.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

im lazy with no motivation

alcohol problem

There's a myriad of problems with me, the biggest of which is I do everything in my power to stay miserable. I will purposely fuck myself over in every aspect of life, but not so much so that I commit suicide over it.

I deliberately avoid people, and will even hurt anyone who dares to try and help me.

I'd say I'm pretty damn hopeless cos everyone believes so hard that you have to be the one to fix yourself. And seeming as I am the one destroying mtself with zero intention of changing, well you get the idea.

Kek, dat bitch haz no shews!

Im in love

Me too. She would take it in the ass for a piece of stale bread.

i dont know how to have casual sex without getting attached

Social anxiety. I am.

No job :(

Social anxiety. I am.

I fail at everything, I am hopeless

wheels and tires got stolen in the middle of the night

Bro got diced up by metal in a drainage funnel

İlkokul önlüğünü nerde görsem tanırım

The consistent desire to end my life but lack of stones to make a second attempt

Don't have enough interest in the things I like doing to overcome my lack of motivation.

I'll move mountains for other people, but can't scuff the ground for myself.

Quite hopeless and have no direction.

Im single.. I'd just want somebody to love
youtube.com/watch?v=kijpcUv-b8M

just got told i have borderline personality disorder, antisocial personality disorder, and narcissistic personality disorder

>What is your biggest current problem user? Are you hopeless?

Need money.

rice is still fine

I'm bad at that as well m8

i dont feel anything

nerede o eski yıllar

i live with my mom and my grandma, and she wants to kick me and my mother out of the house and we technicly got nowhere to go with the money she earns.

i have no motivation for anything i don't go to school and i'm trying to get a job and i kinda wanna kill myself but i won't since i'm good at overwatchand might have a future there

Egg and franks are fucked.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|] beep beep!
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)

POST THIS IN ANOTHER THREAD OR YOUR PENIS WILL SHRINK 2 INCHES TONIGHT

Dude are you me?

Biggest problem: Health. Had a Stroke seven months ago. Combined with a problem with my movement I already had I'm in a sad state.

Are you hopeless: Yes and no. I'm not like "There is no hope. I want to kill myself" but I know it will only get worse and I have pretty much given up on life.

working in a very social environment and im a total recluse. also ive arranged dates with two girls, one seems more interesting, should i cancel with the other? halp

Living illegally in the US. It fucking sucks. I already applied for that DACA bullshit because I qualify but it doesn't mean they'll accept it. I just want a goddamn job and be citizen so I can join the military to kill or be killed. The only way I can gain citizenship and residency is through marrying a bitch. It sucks ass. I have no motivation to talk to some dumb girl just for that, while the relationship will pretty meaningless, i'd hate to do that just for my benefit.

My biggest current problem? My biggest fucking current problem is falling even harder for a chick i never stopped loving over a decade ago. It was a LDR then and it is now. We both got manipulated by my now ex wife (ex of about 3 years) in to splitting up back then without us talking to eachother about it. Now she is with a guy for the last 3 and a half years that's turned mentally abusive and gaslights her all the time. She's trying to get out but trying to finish school. i have a kid where i am and i plan on moving up there or somewhere else with her as soon as she can move. but she's telling me not to move up there while she finishes school only to have to move again somewhere else in a couple months.

Sup Forums i love this chick more than anyone else i ever have and always have and she tells me to sit by and wait while i get to hear about her boyfriend treating her like absolute dogshit. that's just a brief synopses. but i don't know what the fuck to do.

Choosing between 1) a valuable, exclusive scholarship that will have me doing boring work for a few years but will pay all my tuition and $25k a year while I'm still in school and is guaranteed employment in my field, and 2) a world class organization's co-op program that will extend my graduation by a year and requires moving to a high cost of living area, but would be a secure career forever doing what I love.

Complication: Wife and three little kids. While I'm at co-op, she'll be by herself with the children.

Not even trolling. This is a major, life changing decision. Do I take the easier, more lucrative, boring route for familial stability, or the dream career that will make less money and be hard on the family?

I found out the girl i like is really into my best friend
hurtslikehell.jpg

>Living illegally in the US. It fucking sucks.

Then go home.

family comes first

I also have no job

cant find steady work

I am constantly exhausted and tired.
Even worse i have no idea why. I sleep regularly and don't do very many things that are very tiring.
I barely even remember what it's like to feel excited for something.
I've thought about suicide but i'm too full of myself.

That's my instinct. But it's hard to walk away from my dream. And it's not like we would be poor, but we wouldn't be able to accumulate and save money as easily.

Oh, I forgot. There's a chance that with #2, I could get a position in my home state, which is much cheaper to live in. Apparently, internal transfers like that are pretty easy to make. But we're several years out, so it's speculative.

I keep watching anime but they all suck.

Be honest about which one you love more.
It's ok to be selfish...

I cant to outside. I always thinking that People watching at me and some shit

My biggest fucking gripe right now is the fact that the Democratic Party and the Republican Party have a huge fucking monopoly on politics in the US. They have so much influence and the fact that they're in on it with all the major news sources just tells you everything is fucked.

Accused of rape

I'm hopeless cause I like to feel sorry for myself.

did you?

I am planning on taking a loan for the apartment and I am afraid for becoming too dependent on the job I have as my only source of money

Nothing is ever guaranteed it seems that way because it's your dream. It could go just as wrong as anything else. Life is a business do the smartest thing for your money because a great chance that will be the best thing for your family. Be with your wife and kids man

Can't get into a serious relationship, hell, I can't even get into a relationship AT ALL.

anime isn't real.

GF left me, I have no license, no car, and a shit ass minimum wage job that barely keeps me going. I'm a grade A fuck up basically, so I'm my biggest problem.

>Are you hopeless?
Fuck no, I just have to put in the fucking effort to fix this shit situation I'm in. I've been putting in job applications, I got my permit, and I'm trying to save up some money for a car. It's a lonely fucking grind but I'll get there and then I can focus on finding me someone new.

FPTP systems are always dominated by two parties rather than many, because math. However, the two parties change over time as the internal coalitions that make them up change, as opposed to multi-party systems where each niche has a permanent and fixed dogma: French Communists in 2016 are not very different from French Communists in 1956.

Two party systems are unusually stable. Multiparty systems are essentially unreformable (because the governing coalitions are fractious) and they routinely seize up. The Netherlands was without a functioning government for something like two years last decade because of that.

However, when two party systems DO fail, the result is often civil war.

Really sore back after pulling a muscle under the desk putting my media pc back in place, hurts like a bitch whenever I move it.

Get this, with all our modern medicine they still tell you, painkillers and chill is all you can do... wtf.

Checking my own dubs because I actually put thought into a response this week.

Burnt myself to shit one night on alcohol and Xanax now I have two ugly ass scars that I have to get covered up with tattoos once they're fully healed. Big confidence killer. I don't even fucking self harm, in my mind I thought it'd look cool. I was completely out of it.

Job sucks.... Can't find anything better feel like a failure.

At least you're trying user

plenty of horny ethnic girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/chan.html

Are you 15?

failed college, lied to everyone and said i finished. 21 and still live with my parents and want to move but can't find a job because everyone requires experience and i'm too full of myself to work at mcdonalds. also fat and too lazy to work out.

>your brain on drugs

She told you my text then so at least she told you mind calling them record the conversation on the phone and told the police

no one cares your ass unless you are gay. find someone who loves your shitty ass.

is this even english?

No I asked before we did anything if she was sure I asked her if she was sure she's sure and she said yes

Don't halt your life

Father of 3 - wife is what we live off of because my job pays shit. She does very well but I feel like shit because I have a bullshit cheap dead end job, dropped out of college twice, 34 years old. Want to be able to give my kids and wife anything they want...... I'm trying

I think he meant "ugly-ass scars," not "ugly ass-scars."

Amusing image, though.

>this'll make me look BAD ASS
>*burns ass*

I'm about 80 lbs overweight

It's all I can do.

24. Pretty fucking pathetic, right? I can drive, I just don't have a license.

At least you got dubs?

evil bitch. if you didn't make rough sex and she doesn't have scars, you can escape may be. but if you did sorry dude.

I did mean that lol

150 lbs here.

It's good to hear. Trying. Most just give up.
Don't be ashamed about being 24 and not driving. Im going on 20 and don't know how to.

>Anxiety stops me

find a balance because you seem like the thrill seeker type user, what will happen is you will become bored will route 1 and then eventually your family... premature midlife crisis

I can't get dubs

it's not halting. it's moving forward. If you understood how i felt about this person you would understand why i'm going to move with her fora few months and then bring her back to where i am now. My current employment will gladly take me back when i come back because the field has such a high turnover rate its ridiculous. It's not halting, its putting things back where they should be. And should have been so long ago.

GF lives in Germany, I live in Australia. Both poor students.

I just sharted and too lazy to give a fuck

There's a fuckton of people out to get me. There's the douchey son of a moderately popular tv star, his goons, the cuck who thought I was hitting on his girlfriend and so got his best friend to be the ringleader, build an army and harass me, there's a bitch who convinced all of her friends that I'm a creepy stalker that doesn't respect her, but she posted a picture of me without my permission and tagged her friends in it. She was the creepy one, not me. I only looked her up because it was late and I was bored and even then I apologised for coming off as creepy. So she has an army of friends out to get me too. Last there's the guy who used to tank all my group tasks in high school. He left a few years before I graduated, went to a different school under the arrogant belief that everyone hated him for no reason and that I was his friend. He quickly figured out I hate him, because we crossed paths at Central Station, he called out my nickname across two platforms, I turned my back on him. He tried smearing all our names to build himself a reputation but that all fell to shit, and now he's brewing some revenge plan with the douches he hangs out with and insults me behind my back, except he does it on social media and didn't realise I can actually read his posts.

Pic related in two ways. I feel like an absolute edgelord, and also Shadow memorably said "If the world chooses to become my enemy, then I'll fight like I always have!"

internet addiction, social anxiety, lazy af, quit HS .. yeah i think im hopeless

lol cuck

I drink too much and I'm losing my hair at 22

I told this girl that we couldn't talk anymore because I had feelings for her and I didn't want to get hurt. She had no idea why this was a big deal because she's never had feelings for someone who didn't feel the same way back, so I had to literally explain to her how much it sucks.

i can't get seem to find decent employment that isn't under the table. sucks being a multiple felon, i have been a law abiding citizen for over 5 years now

I dunno about thrill seeker, but you're right. I have ambition and I fear boredom. Organization #1 is alright and not embarrassing, but #2 is, like I said, world class.

To clarify a bit, #1 is defense-related but routine, and #2 is a well known intelligence organization.

I should just go to /adv later.

I spent 9 years in an emotionally abusive relationship and had two kids with her. Since I finally left her two years ago after she stopped working for a year and a half, she's had the support of her family, and mine. I've overpaid child support even though I've had 50% custody just to keep her from trying to take the kids.

Since I had no support, I lost my long term well paying job because I had to take off so much time to drive them to school and pick them up, sickness, doctors appointments etc.
I got another job right away and a girlfriend (my saviour), but I just got "laid off" because of lack of work. I put quotations around laid off because they fired me for having mismatching time sheets and gps logs (they couldn't find any discrepancy greater than 15 mins) even though senior employees blatantly stole time regularly and talked about it. The company just didn't want to do the paperwork to lay me off.
This is while my parents have taken my ex and my kids on vacation while I can't afford to take a day off, let alone a trip.
Now, I have found work in my girlfriends hometown but it's 500km away so seeing my kids as much is just not gonna happen for the near future.
My kids are all I have and despite what the feminists say my whole family was against me because no one believes I was abused except my current girlfriend who has seen it firsthand now.
So now I'm hugely in debt, have no friends or family, but my daughters know I love them so I've got that going for me which is nice.

Any rich anons who wanted to help a good dad out can email me [email protected]

got out of high school with a 2.3 gpa, got a job as a lineman which paid for tech school. I was scared of college until i just manned up and got a mech engineering degree at 28. I didnt have anything, anyone, and i still made it. Just push yourself faggot. Im making 78k a year doing something i love with 2 kids now and a lovely wife. you're a piece of shit if you cant bring yourself to push through and support your family

Same guy here, also I'm still attached to my year 7 crush after all these years (really not too many, about 6-ish years since I graduated), and the only girl I'm aware of that likes me and isn't an air-head, I can't make a move on because my clinically depressed friend has also been attached to her since year 7, and I don't want to be the reason why he commits suicide. Especially not after all the times I've been there to stop him and save his life.

>Arrogant belief that everyone hated him
>Arrogantly believes there are whole groups that hate him

best of luck user, hope everything works out dude

Oh dude that really blows.

>Then go home.
Yeah, it's probably as easy as you make it sound.
Here's a tip: Go fuck yourself.

nice bait

>Anxiety stops me

It was the same thing for me. I just had to force myself till I got comfortable with it.

One day, when I have money to donate, I'll donate it to you. But as it stands I'm currently a poorfag too. I'm so sorry for the shit you've been through though, my friend. Stay strong.