Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKUVuGrL8Us
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eMeURyh982o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what's next for her career?

>Lupin
>Save France
Lupin is a criminal ya doofus

Can other countries stop meddling with our politics. Those threads are usually filled with the most autistic uninformed crap.

We just want her so badly. Would hand over Saarland if it helps to see her becoming president.

No, he is.

Get this zionist out of here

not meddling only wild interest
you would know if we were meddling, ie, she'd win

t. Muhammad al-Magrehbi, gauchiste extraordinaire

Bilel pls

This guy will never unite all of Europe. She has more napolean power inside of her.

Goldstein pls

t. abdul

>Can other countries stop meddling with our politics

People get sad when they realize white former super power nations are going to shit

France was always shit.

lol Frogs are forever cucked, USA and UK are the only two countries that officially uncucked themselves, unless trump will do nothing

I don't think she could ever get elected, even though Brexit and Trump happened.

this.
France was allways all about the nobles.
the current France is propably the best France that ever existed.

>unless trump will do nothing

He will:
Jail Hillary Clinton;
Deport 11 million illegals;
Build a wall and make Mexico pay for it;
And of course, make the avarage American very fortunate under his golden chicken hen.

Also they have freedom instead of being locked up for making a ground-breaking discovery. Historically France is where bad people are sent to die, now it's actually halfway decent.

I'm sure

not to mention draining the swamp...

she really could, the youth vote for her.

What`s so special about her?

SHE'S THE FAR RIGHT CANDIDATE AND THE DAUGHTER OF THE FRENCH TRUMP! Jean-Ma'

in general the youth in this country is so fucking edgy it's unbelievable

boo hoo

He's also planning to build a wall? If don't, she isn't the daughter of the "french trump". BTW, if she's the far right candidate, she already have more chance to win. People are tired of this leftist cuck bullshit, it's already proved wrong. maybe in 2022 we'll be able to live in a good society

chinks should be castrated

well the 13% of Mélenchon is terrific, it's a meme candidate but there are too many anarcho-commies who believe in him. (he's also a freemason, member of the Grand Orient of Paris)

why this goddamn country is so leftist?

Not building a wall but deporting problematic immigrants, especially the criminal ones, taking actions against Islam, also making an exit of the European Union.
he's also prevent french people on the 80's that if they continue to keep immigrants entering on the territory, the country will be full of arabs and will have many problems, he was right but the arrogants medias prefered calm him a nazi.

media is shit. I quit being a photojournalist because of it.

She's going to lead france to the right place. But you'll need a little bit of patient

You seem to be a fairly intelligent person. How's living in Brazil?

patience won't move anything.

I blame the parents. They had a culture of everyone being a fucking retarded unemployed hippie who listens to English rock from 50 years ago and smokes weed and supports the USSR, how do you think the children would turn out ?
The country has been a communist bastion in the west for a very long time, now it's hard to fix it

He quit beeing a photo journalist , because the jentinho was to easy and entered the business of beeing a malandro.

She's a shyster. Hopefully FN gets BTFO so hard in the elections that they fall apart and a real right-wing movement forms from the ashes

>Can other countries stop meddling in our politics.
HAHAHAHA Fell our pain!

Your country has been in support of palestinien terrorism and carried the torch of fighting the jews after Germany lost WWII.
Off course, France changed into a big Arab Kalifate.
As you sow, so you shall reap.

Not quite intelligent.. t-thanks. Nice food and landscapes, but too expensive if your wage is on BRL and dangerous. Living in here is a love/hate relationship

You'll need to do something, but it won't be easy. that's what I meant

I'm not from Rio and far from a Malandro. Actually I'm jobless and the market is gone because of the fucking economical crisis

well i didn't sow any of that you cunt

>Actually I'm jobless and the market is gone because of the fucking economical crisis
So Malandro would actually mean an upgrade of your situation.
Never tried to live from some rich womens money? Lacking bed acrobatics skills?

Off course not. Your parents did.
but you

100 rubles have been deposited to your account.

No. There is another...

she's not running against her mom

No, but he is right. You know nothing about French politics and you act like if you were experts.

>christcucks unironically think a """"""women""""""""" would do any good in ruling a country
top kek

>women

what happens?

It will be a Vichy France once again

who is this i am ignorant amerigan

Desmond Hume

It's too late.

It's always a fucking American flag with these posts. When the last time have you been to Europe to see if Breitbart is even remotely based on reality?

Back to the_Donald with your underaged ass

>another New worlder with no clue as to how life actually is in Europe

Your statement is about as informed as me claiming every one on Canada's West coast is Chinese or Indian

fuck off alex jones, we globalists now

I'm sorry about these people Hans.
I know you Europeans are very good about keeping to yourselves and never commenting on the American political system, we should return the favor.

>hans posted from his cuckshed
germany is like a giant refugee camp nowadays

Keep your head stuck in the sand. I have a relative who works in a kindergarten in Germany and all her kids are non-ethnic German.

Western Europe will turn into a shithole like Brazil. Mark my words.

youtube.com/watch?v=SKUVuGrL8Us

he got his ass beat

He's joking, you know that Sup Forums comedian who did MDE ? He's the French version of that guy basically, just a comedian

Our dictator
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eMeURyh982o

I think i found a problem in that plan.

What the fuck does she mean to save France from?

hurr durr
take a guess

aunt*